Let's say that the tensions with North Korea reached its peak and the war breaks out

Let's say that the tensions with North Korea reached its peak and the war breaks out
Congress calls for a draft as the korean army is fucking huge and current army probably wont be able to deal with them alone even with our allies. Thats if Russia and/or China are not involved on Korean side. I know china wouldnt risk their US relationships for that shit, but Russia would.
You being a 19-23 year old will most likely be drafted. Assuming that you will pass the medical test, would you go to the war?
Would you volunteer?
I totally would

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzqFDZ6Li-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure. I have an education and a specialized skill set so I wouldn't have to worry about being a frontline bullet absorber for more professional troops.

>implying North Korea doesn't kill 50,000 citizens annually in their camps
>implying they have engineers left to produce firearms and shells
>implying US Maureen are weak
I think I would like to be involved

sure, its better to have just 10000 marines rather than 10000 marines + 100000 more soldiers

Sorry I know this was off topic, but was the whole vietnam war just to make amazing photos movies and music?

Every shot of that war is so fucking cool, all the uniforms, planes, APCs, Jeeps and the background is just perfect. I find it much more believable that the US ambassador to Vietnam just decided one day that it would be a fucking cool place for a war and worked towards that goal.

yeah, all kinds of war are golrified
when the soviets were in afgan, my uncle was shitting his pants he wanted to go so much. part of propaganda im assuming

All I'm saying is North Korea is already weak to fight the biggest army in the world and the fact that Koreans wouldn't want to fight Americans because they hate Ching Chong Un

Fuck it i would join in the fray kill some cunts

>300000k soldiers dif
+ we have troops in other countries AND we have to delpoy way more people
plus not only the army will fight, but gurellia civilians
>wouldnt want to fight
oh they would, only few people understand what is going on 99% are brainwashed
in places like soviet union, sure people knew their life sucker, in nk not really. not too many people will rush over to us troops to give them flowers

>sucker
sucked
fix

But where will NK get guns?

they obviously make them, moron
AKs dont worth shit
they also buy guns from russia and china

That's why they nuked Japan, and why they should have nuked NK right after that.

Superior technology is better than just numbers. Look at the battles from the Gulf War and the initial invasion of Iraq in 03. Battle of 72 easting: U.S. M2 Bradley's were out beating t-62 tanks.

But where they get the money to get guns from China. What do they export?

My great grandad served in Korea, I will too.

favours and etc, labour
i bet they do trade with cuba and venezuela
plus again, making shit like AKs worth nothing, literally just some wood and metal

my great great grand dad was killing communists almost hundred years ago, so will i

>and current army probably wont be able to deal with them alone even with our allies
Nice propaganda you pinko fagot. The only thing the norks will be good for will be to wear us down before a real fight with Russia,China or both.

Finish the job this time.

not beause they are weak, but because there are not enough of them, you moron
its not a videogame when you can shoot 1000 people with a desert eagle all alone

It was such a gritty war and it was the first in full color broadcasted into living rooms.

It has a nice modern feel to it, yet retro and stylized.

Although I like the look of the 80s military more. Like Grenada conflict.

And blueprints... The point is NK would never be as trained as US

I'm 26 with a sunken chest.
i would gladly go instead of one of my brothers tho I have two about that age.
It's a shame, I'm the one who should die.

i want to join the Koran war because Colombia (im Colombian-American) had also fought in the Koran war way before they were no as coke smugglers

Fuck yea.

There will never be a full scale war with NK.
A violent end of the NK regime is the absolute night mare for SK as this would lead to a humanitarian crisis that would cripple SK for decades.

id go if id fight for russia
if they tried to draft me id probably run away to russia so i can fight for senpai putin

Not all of us were meant to be warriors bruh. Don't despair though, the world will always need janitors, ditch diggers, and fry cooks.

33 here
to old for the front line but I'll volunteer for the home guard

youtube.com/watch?v=vzqFDZ6Li-8

any august 1997 guys here? we'd be in the same group i think
or is it by the day of birth too?

Shit would have to be really bad to draft our asses.

In 1990 Iraq had the 5th largest army in the world. A army that fought a brutal war with Iran not that long ago.

There were doubts that the US led collation could dislodge the Iraqis in short order. They had a full on Soviet style integrated air defense.

Desert Storm lasted 1 month, 1 week and 4 days.

you sure? NK has 1 200 000 soldiers + militia and gurillea US has 1,492,200
Gulf war was 1 000 000 allied troops vs 650,000 iraquies

I would likely get a deferment now, due to my current career. Too old for realistic draft(40), served during the OEF Invasion(Jawbreaker and on forward) and the OEF-I Invasion(ODA 576, B Co.,2/5th SFG) and I am still ARNG-SF(3/20th SFG).