White

>white
>developed their own racial homeland
>work tirelessly to keep it pure and successful
>are highly organized and have a strong sense of community
>will always help out their own people, at the expense of other races if they have to
Remind me again why we hate the Jews?
Isn't this everything we want for the White race?
Does the vicious hatred really just stem from jealousy?
Is it possible that the Jews are on top because they belong there?

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=2yViYDULqno
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews are not white

/thread

Hello Jidf. You try too hard, and your pathetic attempt to get young White men horney for your women shows how you feel obligated to distract people after doing fucked-up shit like kidnapping Palestinian children so you can use their drained blood in your yarmulke feast.

jidf kikes pls leave

you know what to do boys

"hello fellow white people"

yes, that is what we want.. but keep getting BTFO by jews in the media, government, lobbies, and institutions of higher learning. they have literally tried to destroy us for 3,000 years. stop these "muh based jews" threads

Wasps>Jews

Death to Israel

If I was CiC for a day, I would completely flatten the Middle East and North Africa, starting with Israel, and then kill myself, giving whites a bit more time before their empires fall due to their own idiocy.

sage

No one denies this
The only area of contention is who is a wasp
1/2 Irish 1/4 German white trash think they qualify

Why do we hate jews go... I mean guys?

>jews are on top because they belong there?
yes
but could you please stop posting stop posting girls in uniform that dont adhere to all IDF regulations , its degenerate and should not be encouraged.

No one on Sup Forums hates anyone, Jews least of all.

Stop your racistic slandering and trying to incite hate speech!

Kill yourself kike.

Jews stole thousands of european babies which is where there are attractive "jews" in the first place.

Slavic\arab\slavic

your nose is showing, be more subtle next time.

If they are blond why are all their roots and eye brows blacks???

>>white
A bottle of peroxide doesn't make you white.

Hey JIDF if you really support us. Why aren't you actively helping fund white nationalist groups in white countries instead of pushing open borders upon us?

jews dying their hair blonde to appear more aryan. wht a supris.

>American education
Israel does more for the Right-Wing & Conservatism than the US, Canada and most European governments:

Whiter than Irish American mongrels

Exterminate the Soros bloodline and we will see if you are serious.

Jews kill mudslimes. Jews kick ass. I'm all for Israel. Israel is a little island of civilisation in a sea of barbary. Israel looks cute and comfy. If I wasn't this scandinavian with an allergy for hot climate, I'd spend my vacation there. Maybe I go there in the winter, just for the experience of a January when I don't have to cope with snow up to my armpits.

Still not white tho

ultimate redpill: jews are the true whites, europeans are actually niggers

They're whiter than most shitskins like Assad that Sup Forums tries passing off as white.

observer.com/2016/08/not-shocking-george-soros-funds-progressive-war-on-israel/
They'd love to because of his anti-Israel contributions and donations, but he's way too protected. Watch how their relationship gets even more tense in the next few months.

lol these kikes still thinking posting 4/10 jewesses will get us on their side

JIDF isnt sending their best

The fact that you had that thread bookmarked and ready to go proves the coordination. Youre a race of pathetic rats.

FTFY
Hebrews ain't white

>(((white)))

Inbred kike spotted.

Paradoxically whilst Jews are rebound as parasites on all nations where they breed, you don't see nothing wrong in talking about great jew nation on stolen clay.
Come on Shlomo!?

I understand that not everyone likes jews, but if you don't why wouldn't you support a jewish homeland? If they don't have one, then they undoubtedly will live in your countries.

not an argument.

Do you even China?

They've reached their position only becouse of suffering of other people. Right now they are cousing extincion of white people only to get their wealth

>posts Russian Israelis
>Look everyone, we're not all rat faced kikes!

>procreate with slavic people
DUUUUR LOOK AT MAH OFFSPRING WE'RE TOTALLY HWITE GOY!

do they hire white models for these army photoshoots or what's up with this. Only people in Israel that looked like that were foreingers. Surely people don't but this nonsense.

Caucasian is not the same as white, faggot.

>Jews are white.
Stopped reading.

that "blond" hair is fucking fake, jews have black hair all of them

Fuck off, Jew.

Jidf pls

Israel thread?

stop posting trough that flag scholmo

It stems from Jews constantly trying to undermine their host societies, paradoxically so because they needed these countries to survive

Now they have their own ethnostate but they're still preaching diversity for white countries. They're fucking hypocrites, and their huckstering and nepotism has been known since Roman times

Every time they're called out for this behavior, which has been for thousands of years with overwhelming evidence of their wrongdoing, they consistently deny their crimes. Now they have weaponized guilt to silence any criticism of Jews as antisemitism, where even the most basic criticisms result in total ostracizing from society. Despite endless evidence and (((coincidence))) they still cling to the narrative as the eternal victim, while at the same time being perpetrators of the most heinous they accuse others of.

Well we all love a bit of cultural enrichment from hot blondes, ask Kushner.

The unholy alliance between white ethnostate and Jewish pseudo ethnostate will not work.
Both are retarded. Israel thinks Lemba Jews are more worthy of the land than the Semetic Palestinians. The mostly non-semetic Ashkenazi Eastern Europes take the land and call whoever disagrees anti-semetic. OY VEY

The argument from the White ethnostate side for alliance is, if they can have one, why cant we?

Well.

1. White Ethnostates have been tried and everytime, like Communist States have failed.

2. The idea of a White Ethnostate ignores that European Civilisation is firmly based on Christian Univeralism, as is progenitor Rome was a Pagan and Universal Empire.

3. Ethnostate retards are generally the last we would want to reproduce anyway.

4. If you want an ethnostate, get ready for an increase in the incidence of genetic disease.

5. Israel simply has no merit as it speaks of a kingdom some 2900 years ago of 12 tribes, of which Judah was but one.

6. To an Orthodox due it is directly in violation of the exile, which only the Messiah can bring them out of.

7. To a Christian and Muslim its nonsense as the Messiah of the Jews has been already.

youtube.com/watch?v=2yViYDULqno

I have been to Israel, I was surprised how conservative the majority of the people were. You cannot compare them to your typical N.Y.C. Kike. Had some interesting conversations about our second amendment. The Jewish Israelis I talked with were fiercely pro gun. They admitted that the Second amendment is key to our survival as a free Nation. We cannot fall, all hell would break loose around the world. Freedom and Liberty would disappear globally and usher a new dark age of totalitarianism. There are Jewish groups working against these Liberal wackos. You don't hear about it at all. The last thing the libtards want is something like that to gain momentum. I will tell you these conversations left me with more questions than answers. Why are American Kikes haters of freedom so much?

effn saved

stop pls

Reminder that antisemitism is degenerate.

This is a shill tactic. Israel is a shithole of hypocrisy.

#openbordersforisrael
#israelneedsmigrants
#mossaddid911

reminder that kikes are degenerate themselves and counterkike is the answer to these hypocrtitical jew animals

>why do we hate
The stolen Slavic children in your pic is one of the reasons. Israel was the center of Eastern European human trafficking (via fake adoptions ot stolen kids whose parents were told they were dead ot missing) in the 90s

Fucking kek, this have memes gone too far?

Quite simple
They as every rational person knows this is the only way
Hence they use every tool at their disposal to stop us from doing the same

bollocks, ever heard a silent kike they dont exist, you are jidf hasbara and you only make your position worse by trying to tell others what to think, you can fuck off , you are evil and theres is no other way

Maybe if they weren't actively working to eliminate us and harboring and embolding the enemies of the white race. I would have some respect for them. Lest not we forget that the Jews want to be the only whites remaining. They want to sick their pets against us and eliminate us because they envy us. Their women are gene stealers because no matter who or what they fuck the baby will always be Jewish. That's why these Jewish whores have permission to fuck around and they ensnare white men in their traps, have white Jew babies and raise them to hate their fathers. The Jews did this many many times before. They fuck the dominant group and then have their sons commit Patricide. Theyve been doing this since time memorial in the Levant against their own semitic cousins. But now they do it against us. That's how they've survived through the ages as parasites and leeches. I don't trust them. There's something in the Jewish brain that instinctively Hates and seeks to destroy white people.

First - Ethnic Jew's are Semitic where their racial make-up ties in with the rest of their Arab nations. The "pretty" Jew's many post here are either mixed, or non-ethnic Jew's. (Someone in their family typically converted to Judaism at one point or another.)

Secondly - they didn't develop their own racial homeland. The United States gave it to them. They did nothing except cry "muh Holohoax".

Thirdly - they actively promote degeneracy in the West.

Fourth - They actively promote immigration into the West. Most notably is Sweden. (See Youtube below)

Fifth - Jewwatch.com, you want to know why people dislike Jew's? This website has documented the shady and filthy dealings Jew's have done against the Goy throughout history.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

Antisemitism is patriotic AF.

(ha ha shutup up kike ~ Irish at least no mongolo/semite)
(can't touch this ~ tuuuh duh bu duh)
(((Dear white people)))

Do you guys ever look at these pics of the cute women posted on here and then cry because you know you'll never have something so beautiful love you?

I do...

>Jews aren't whi-
Silly goyimz.

Sneaky jews (well some jews) advocating for open borders and multiculturalism of OTHER COUNTRIES but not their own.

Jews in Israel aren't white.
Jerusalem smells like niggers, looks like India and tastes like China.

Plus the kikes that live there are ugly as fuck half casts.