What ever happened to the Summer of Resistance or whatever the fuck they were calling it...

What ever happened to the Summer of Resistance or whatever the fuck they were calling it? I'm disappointed there are no riots and such. Shit has gotten boring. Have (((they))) given up?

Not, really is just that every passing day there's more and more evidence against trump, we might as well do nothinng, and see how "muh fake news propaganda" takes him down.

Impeachment seems almost certain at this point.

>Impeachment seems almost certain

>trump's popularity and public image as a leader is going down the drain.
>He's essentially seen as big spoiled baby
>Donald Jr, colluded with Russia
>His magnum opus "trumpcare" is shit and everyone hates it.

Its just a matter of time, a year, or two at most.

Got BTFO by reality.

You must like CNN

yeah but like Obama got a nobel peace prize, Sup Forums btfo, niggers be peaceful n shiet

WOW look at all those half measures and screw ups!!!

youer right MAGA1!!1!!!!111!!!!!

WE WUZ PEACEFUL N' SHIET.

You must like sucking cock, because that's not an argument.

For a " fellow comrade" you sure like being subjugated and controlled by the 1% through your views, huh? This type of person isn't a real communist, only a puppet.

How do you like the Jew hand up your ass and making you talk?

>tfw 90% of that list is bullshit and the rest is overexaggerated, but too lazy to go through every single point

I am a jew myself, so pretty good goyim

Communism is failed its just a dead meme at this point, that's why it sits alongside BLM, Gay, and Kekistani on this shithole website.

>commie too lazy to riot
>waiting for capitalism to collapse on itself and hand his lazy ass power

>Has the Communism flag
W-what? Oh. Not a true communist, just a leftist faker. Stop trying to tarnish a completely okay political system and twist it into your progressive bullshit, swine. I swear, I hope when a revolution does happen, you jews realize you're the first to die, bourgeois pieces of trash.
Sage because Jew & bait.

Die commie scum

And you'll be right after him tovarishch.

Whats it like to be a leech on society?

Mention 5 succesful communist countries.
china doesn't count.

cute.
Not as cute, but nice meme nonetheless.

Trying this hard.

It feels great man, thanks for the welfare too.

Yeah I dunno. Seems like the anti-Trump hysteria is dying down a little bit.

Look at that new Stray From The Path "Good night alt-right" music video. Fucking 27,000 dislikes to 4,000 likes. That is insane, I've never seen that on a metal band's music video.

Trump has become somewhat normalized. Seems like a lot of centrists either dislike him or don't think much of anything about him, but they have quieted down. Far-left is basically mentally ill so they don't even count.

But like the other anons said, it may just be because people think he's getting impeached or some shit.

Is he getting impeached lads?

Ez pz
>Russia - No Jews
>Afghanistan - Killed the Jews
>North Korea - No Jews
>Mongolia - No Jews
>Ethiopia - No Jews and starving niggers

>gadsden
like you opinion matters.

Have you no shame leech?

Drumphvpf is surely finished now. Just wait for the cunning DNC plan to work it's magic. Any day now.

>Russia is no longer communist.
>Afghanistan is still a shithole
>North Korea is slowly starving itself to death, they might have to eat their nukes at some point.
>Mongolia not succesful in any way
>Ethiopia, not succesful in any way

nice meme

No Jews = success
>Being this retarded

>Hippie flag
You're worse than gadsden.

And no, currently shitposting on my laptop while playing BoTW.

Fuck off you obnoxious shit-eating newfag, flags don't mean anything- they're for fun.

>Playing grass simulator 2017

>Not having entrepaneurs and bankers somehows means success

>acting this retarded for (you)s
Was it worth it? Do you feel fulfilled?

>Having a ruling class of long-nosed fucks means success
oy vey

You took the bait, so yeah i've officialy outdone myself today senpai

>>/v>>

>Says the man who got baited himself
nice meme

jews are still ruling the world and there's nothing you can do about it.

we're supreme.

>Still believes fake news

well im sure as hell don't believe in mr president either.

love the gif

The last I saw, antifa were protesting against soros because they stopped getting paid

They fucked up. They have been pushing this Russian thing for so long no one cares anymore.

Also they are running out of resources. No one is donating to the DNC because it's a terrible investment. Even if you buy this whole "Trump is Hitler" people won't invest in the DMC because they have:
>no platform
>no leader
>no wins in recent memory
>constantly talks shit about white men
>white men have the most to donate

>this latest scandal must be the end for Trump
We've heared that line for almost two years now. You must be a troll; the left can't be genuinely this stupid.

We need the goodest guys at the CIA and FBI to start DUMPING the good stuff once more. If Trump wants to drain the Swamp, then the biggest pieces of shit need their dirty parts exposed.

what is it like to live in an ever decreasing echo chamber filled with delusional people? Do you get together over a nice wine and discuss how, soon, the good guys are going to arrest Trump? Do you grab onto every CNN utterance and feel your bruised hearts leap with hope, before being being dashed back down into bleak despair?
Do you look at your partners, and fail to find the energy to even care about sex?

Soros needs to pay his tax bill duh

They tired themselves and are in some ways calmed by the histrionic media coverage.

>What ever happened to the Summer of Resistance or whatever the fuck they were calling it
Sage you sage you beyond types.

I got a skirt for a captcha,. Let assure you my dick will penetrate you spooks. It all ready did.