Remind me again, what value do Australians and Australia bring to the world?

Remind me again, what value do Australians and Australia bring to the world?
I'm having trouble linking any sort of worth to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/local/stories/2014/04/24/3991366.htm
archive.is/gj9HD
abc.net.au
youtube.com/watch?v=ciAUcoCApyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitposting?

We have no need for that.

Wireless internet and ANZAC biscuits. You're welcome.

Well where are you from Mr Jihadi?
Also without Australia Galipoli would have been a failure (Also NZ) and that was a major turning point in the war

pull your dick out of your mums hairy arse and get a job mohammad.

Gallipoli WAS a fucking failure you idiot.

OMG I'm so turned on right now!

dear shitposter, i'm taking the bait to say australians are pretty neat and friendly, "what value do australia bring to the world" LOOK AT A MAP AND SEE WERE THEY ARE, GOAT FUCKER

Hey Idiot OP would not have known that *slowly claps*

please improve your shitposting detective skills

nah m8, you just cant stand the banter, I dont even think you could comprehend what it is to do a maccas run to recover from a good pissup after some hard yakka, or what it is to have a technicolour yawn after a sly bulls-eye floater smothered in dead horse.

Why I bet you fucking yanks havent even gone walkabout for some sly-grog after the 6 o'clock swill runs dry of the amber, let alone what it is to only pretend to give a shit about aerial ping pong while the ankle biters are around.

Some day you're going to bottle the blood's worth of a bloke who got up in a blue while sitting around the bush telly spinning a yarn about some bunyip around the back of bourke (that's near wup-wup for you yankees), but until then you're not even within a cooee of the big smoke, let alone seeing a true blue, rough and tumble aussie battler at work.

Thank you.
Literally my first post in here would have proven that :/

Fucken Pingas and VB cunt YTB

>tfw bouncy boobie comic con gf

fuckin oath m8

I like you, Ill shit post you last.

OI YOU LITTLE POOFTER CUNT! SHOW US YA FLAG RIGHT NOW!

Bounce Bounce Bounce. What does it all mean????

So what are you cunts up to tomorrow? Going to go play D&D at a mates place and get ripped on the bongs till i pass out.

*wipes tear* Struth m8 that was a beut of a yarn

Dingo's are hilarious people

They really bring the bants

Get a real flag you self loathing cunt

Muslim's Dilemma:
you can jihad on them and possibly get martyred for guaranteed virgins.

But without infidels (australian), you have no guarantee.

they ar e country built by prisoners for prisoners therefore all prisoners have a right to live there hmph!

>smoking weed
degenerate

Nothing. In fact, this is the worst place on earth. It's a nightmare.

Everyone should keep out. Don't come here, especially if you have black or brown skin. It's just not worth it.

I love it when you Australians band together for maximum shit posting. You were born into the shit posting, molded by it.

"I didn't know I was a blight on the world until I was already a man"

Only in excess. Aint smoked in 4 months and probably wont again till chrissy.

why would you shitpost a man before throwing him out of a country?

99% of weed smokers only smoke "on occasion" but actually smoke every few days
fuck that satanic leaf, it divorces you from reality.

"that chick's kind of hot... nevermind."

Well i don't. Why should i give a shit what other cunts do? Some retards get on the drink every week till they're vomiting in the streets, doesn't stop me knocking back a few cold ones after work.

Genocide is the only way to make it go away, or a chink infest. Whatever works.

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>Why should i give a shit what other cunts do?
if you're in a group of a few million people, and most of that group participates in degenerate behaviour, it might help to understand why degenerate behaviour is common in said group.

>Some retards get on the drink every week till they're vomiting in the streets, doesn't stop me knocking back a few cold ones after work.
you're a layoff and an insult away from turning into one of them, mate. stop drinking that shit.

Swallowing up a good amount of gooks so they dont move to canada (closer to me). Producing some qt girls with aussie accent. T.A.T.U.

That's it.

Australian whites are incredibly lazy entitled and stupid.

Don't steal our shit faggot Anzac biscuits are ours.

Scumbags always trying to steal our stuff

Day of Emu when?

> Participating in X activity intrinsically links you to all individuals who partake in X activity.

Fuck off cunt. Take anything to excess and it becomes degenerate. some of the most degenerate cunts i've met were sXe straight edge faggots who got high on their own self righteousness.

All things in moderation and moderation in all things and you're bang on in my book.

Also i'm not enough of a shitcunt to be employed in an industry that getting laid off would inconvenience me for more than a fortnight / month at most (disregarding the fact i have savings / budgeting skills to cover any such blow).

Tatu is russian you retard. You might be confusing them with The Veronicas though.

idk what you're talking about gallipoli was a slaughter.

like if gallipoli didnt have it'd have just been less dead aussies and kiwis. war wouldve happened same way.

>Going to go play D&D at a mates place and get ripped on the bongs till i pass out.
Can't think of a better way for an Ausfag on /pol to spend a lazy Sunday. Well done, user, you're a credit to us all.

>we bomb the hell out of sandniggers like you.

Don't feel wrong, australians are subhuman criminals user.

Just did a bit of research lads, look like the Aussies invented the Anzac biscuit.

abc.net.au/local/stories/2014/04/24/3991366.htm

Is that Kpop or Jpop?

Archive shills
archive.is/gj9HD

I want to finish a Tangerine Dream style track I'm working on with a modular synth and play with my new Drone I bought on special from JB.

>lives in a desert wasteland
>calls others sandniggers

>abc.net.au
>.au

CEASE

Are you in an band from the Gold Coast? Sound like a mate i know. Good luck with the drone, don't crash it.

you have plenty to be proud of Smallstralia

If you don't know what the hare hare is you shouldn't be here.

>tfw you're a British expat and NZ pretends the ANZACs thought Gallipoli alone

Fuck off that's not the modern recipe and technically a cake, the first time the modern recipe was referred to as an Anzac biscuit was in an NZ cook book.

Our faggot bread was a high test to find the autists.

It worked and now weaponised autism is real.

Thank us again

HERESY

could you imagine going into a strip club and all the broads are in cosplay

wait that's not normal?

They'd all be strippers though so the costumes would only be relevant for like 1/10th of the time shes on the stage.

Do strippers in America disinfect the poles between shows by the way? That was a jarring occurrence after seeing so many in American films only to have these bitches spraying their stripper poles with kleenex every 2 minutes.

Why imagine? Just go to akihabara.

>WE WUZ ANZAC BICCIES
>WE WUZ PAVLOVA

You guys are worse than niggers when it comes to trying to steal inventions to make yourselves feel relevant.

i fucking swear all the other countries make ausbait threads so they can lure us all away from other threads. that way they can feel less insecure about their 2/10 shitposting cos were not there making them look like fucking autists in comparison to our GOD tier shitposts

Never really hear about those here, all people sperg about is number 8 wire.
WE MADE WIRE N SHIET WE HAVE A UNIQUE CULTURE
Not understanding that the culture is highly English here with a bit of Americanisation and that weird down under shit that I'm pretty sure we both got from criminals.
It's the "She'll be aight m8" idea.

FUG

The bounces, THE BOUNCES

Bantz.

Top quality shitposting which helps keep Canadians and other weeds in check.

they are slaves to our emu overlords. if they woudlnt exist, the emus would try to enslave us-

To anyone fawning over the girl in this WebM, seriously do not look her up now.

>number 8 wire
Genuinely never heard of that shit before. Is this the "we 'vented peanut butta NIGGA" thing for kiwis or is it more like a african windmill sort of thing?

Some webms should stay webms

Stop memeing this website would be much more enjoyable without shitposting, infact, deliberate-controlled-shitposting before 2013~ wasn't a thing. The word was only used to out bad posters.

most of the stripclubs I've been to the broads cosplayed attractive women

Don't forget the we wuz Vegemite scandal

name?

Low supplies, number 8 wire was standard issue wire for sheep farms back in the day, so farmers used number 8 wire and anything else on hand to fix shit.
It's literally the British idea of "bodging" if you've heard of that, but we renamed it and think it's our thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ciAUcoCApyE

Seseilia. I recall seeing a Tumblr of hers at one point, but can't seem to find it now. I think she deleted a lot of her videos too, because I recall more recent ones where she had a pizza face and looked like a man.

>blue hair
well shit

no.

dunno.

sounds like fun

kek, yeah they are busted as fuck

Yup.

>Remind me again, what value do Australians and Australia bring to the world?

Literally nothing. I cannot name a single australian invention or contribution to western society.

Meant for , I realize that a bit late.

They do the bidding of a far more important nation.

The world needs more shitposting, too many oversensitive people worrying too much other the feelings of retards.

Should be a good feel. Comic-con sluts prove that even the nerdy book-smart girls you're into are whores at heart, they just need to find their niche to slut it up under.

No mate - I'm strictly a bedroom basher. Drone looks pretty idiot proof, I hope.

See
I like you

>Our faggot bread was a high test to find the autists.
Fuck me, my kid brother would eat nothing but fairy bread until he turned 10, and now he's a programmer.

We are basically your wierd stoner mate from overseas, and produce nothing of value, we sell all these rocks that we dig out of the ground

One of the single most precious things in the world come from Australia Cattle dogs and 24k Gold reef nuggets.