Bill Nye Saves the World gets emmy nomination for Outstanding Writing

Bill Nye Saves the World gets an emmy nomination for Outstanding Writing for their The Sexual Spectrum episode

Sup Forums eternally btfo

emmys.com/sites/default/files/Downloads/69th-nominations-list-v1.pdf (Can't archive I tried)

This is 100% irrefutable proof that the Emmy's have been and always will be a sham.

It's just part and parcel of modern Emmy awards

Remember when he taught that that if you hold CIS gendered views it is ok for people to mob and then rape you into submission.

why didn't they listen?

It appears, Leaf, that you are conflating 'winning' an 'award' with being right.

Sorry to disappoint you, but at least you can buy some poutine and cheer yourself up.

>2017
>cares about "awards"

Wasn't this universally panned, even by normies?

the eternal leaf

Yes goyim, Sup Forums must be eternally BTFO because Shill Nye won a Good Goy award!

Time to start killing these people

>a group of homosexual pro abortion bug chasers

could we even manage to kill them faster then they kill themselves?

>(((emmys)))

Sadly HIV is not the death sentence it used to be. Now they can get drugs, likely on tax payer dime, to reduce the virus load.

>Liberal agenda TV show
>People who agree with the liberal agenda give TV show an award.

And we're supposed to be surprised of BTFO somehow?

I'm really happy that all movies & TV shows are now non stop liberal programming.

gee, i wonder (((who))) owns the (((emmys)))

In the fiction category, right?

nobody dies from aids since the 90s retard

What the fuck did you expect? Anything on television or mildly mainstream was purchased.

No fucking way

Good I was hoping they wouldn't back down on this bet.

didn't SNL get nominated for one too for their epic Drumpf gags? xD

Who?

Blown out how? The guy's career is over, I haven't seen him flapping his ass cheeks on tv since the sex junk video. Some hollyqueer jews gave him an award, least they could do after he sacrifices sinks his career for their video spreading gender misinfo to little kids. Fuckin sick bastards, using someone kids identify with to push the gender fluid nonsense. Imagine you let your kid watch it, daughter is yelling like the dyke in the video licking her hand and your son is prancing around like a fuckin fag. Fuck that shit, they're sick, they've gone too far.

meme this into happening

Check out the people being nominated for it:

>Prashanth Venkataramanujam, CeCe Pleasants, Sanden Totten, Mike Drucker & Flora Lichtman (“Bill Nye Saves the World”)

Notice anything?

>downloads

wtf are you trying to do leaf?

This. Honestly

(((Emmys)))

Doesn't matter.

The Cultural Politburo knows what's best for the unwashed masses...

>(Can't archive I tried)
post a cap then nigger

Niggers

crush the Climate Freak dystopia

> B-B-BUT MUH SEX STUFF
> IS SO
> OH OH OH
World-class writing indeed.

wow, what do you know, the Jews giving each other back pats over things that were universally ridiculed.

I didn't know people cared about awards or even watched TV anymore.

>Caring about (((Hollywood award shows)))
>Any year
Their all nothing more than self congratulatory circlejerks.

>Bill Nye shows up on stage riding a Segway with periodic table decals plastered all over it
>crowd cheers and starts chanting BILL BILL BILL
>"Alright guys, we're gonna do some SCIENCE!"
>crowd erupts into a frenzy
>electronic dance music starts playing as Bill mixes two flasks of identical looking Duktig PK. Du passar bra i Sverige. Bättre, smartare och på rätt sida av historian and produces a blue solution
>the audience is turning genderfluid nonbinary as he's doing this
>"As I mix these two compounds, I want to remind you that, just like this liquid flask I'm holding, race is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT!"
>chants of Black Lives Matter roar through the audience, whites are checking their privilege en masse
>suddenly a voice from the back of the audience says, "But I have data proving there's differences in IQ between the races!"
>the music stops
>the crowd turns immediately silent
>"Who said that?" shouts Bill Nye as he steps off his segway. "Who fucking said that?!"
>A lone white male stands up in the audience, with two charts showing intrinsic differences between the races
>"The facts speak for themselves! Blacks have lower IQ even when adopted by white parents!"
>deathly quiet tension in the air
>suddenly somebody starts chanting "Hate facts, hate facts, hate facts!"
>the crowd joins in
>they start encircling the white male, their chants getting louder
>a Pansexual Fairy Sprite starts screeching and hissing in demonic tongues about privilege
>this is the signal for the crowd to rush the poor white man and tear him limb from limb
>as this happens, Bill Nye drops his pants and starts masturbating at the carnage, using the flask he was holding earlier as an anal pleasure tool
>the audience joins in and partakes in a massive orgy of semen and the white male's blood
>in the midst of this, an AfroAsian queerkin finds the papers used by the white male and burns them with his bong lighter
>crowd cheers at this spectacle
>Bill Nye shouts, "That's science!"
>roll credits

If anything this shows that media and Hollywood are circle jerking each other to faux importance

>all jews do is win
>all wh*tes do is lose

Anti semites BTFO

Can we PLEASE give it up for DJ Seahorse? Xe deserves that Emmy.

Fuck off, leaf, hollywood bs is based on political favoritism and we ALL know this.

I mean none of us has seen the whole show. It might have been great apart from *that* segment which was catastrophic.

Stop denying the gender spectrum

>sex is in a spectrum
CONTRARY TO THE ENTIRE FIELD OF BIOLOGY.

The whole thing is. THat's why they shit their pants when his video got slammed so hard. That's why they want to control the internet so badly.

Mother god it DOES come in bags!!!

May GOD have mercy on your souls Canada, for I will have none

Sounds about right

it wasn't so obvious until the last few years because they did the old tactic of slowly encroaching on your values where they inch up watch you get angry then wait for you to calm down before moving forward again now they were discovered and just full blown get in your face

88 seconds? What kind of clock is this?

When will he get his (((Nobel Prize)))?

He got a second season
Netflix will die on this hill

Those dang swedes and germans

I want to drive a pickaxe through this lanky codger's face. He has completely betrayed my childhood watching his comfy show and exciting us to learn about science

this is good. normies fucking hated that episode and widely mocked it. this will delegitimize the emmys in their minds. it wont be long before these organizations are openly called out for being jewish.

What? When did he imply that?

estonian posts best post

I'm glad I watched Mr. Wizard. I can't imagine what it must be like for the kids who were educated and inspired by Nye.

black panther is good but ms marvel is not

fucking top kek

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that this existed.

>media ciclejerks like always
o fug how will bol recover????

Underrated.

>openly advocating genocide

no you go and keeep caring the slightest about hollywood awards

>There's nothing taboo about a sex stew!

pic was related, but user is wrong in how he said it.
he used different flavors of ice cream to represent race, then he compared putting multiple flavors of ice cream together to race mixing. the conclusion was that it's always better to combine the flavors together than it is to just stick with a single flavor, so it is therefore better to race mix than to have a child with someone of your own race.

not even joking

requesting that webm of (((Bill Nye))) jamming out to that Jewish gender song on his show.

When engineers try to science