Your move

Your move.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti
thehill.com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.761011
thehill
archive.is/jFsru
archive.is/sBy3G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitposting is still shitposting.

>tripled the stock market

Wtf does this even mean?

All those claims are either bald lies or things that aren't the president's job anyway. It's not the president's job to help the stock market. It's not his job to makes sure you have insurance. It's not his job to make gasoline cheap. Those things are out of his control, as they should be.

So if he cut the deficit, how did he manage to add more to the national debt than ever president before him combined?

What 2 wars did he end. Yeah he pulled out of Iraq, but we are still in Afghanistan. I only count 1.

You also legalized men in womens bathroom FAGGOT.

I believe the negroid would make acceptable slave or trading stock

Don't you realize presidents don't do any of these things?

Obama hates Jews and Israel.

thehill.com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti

thehill.com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.761011

Asset inflation from printing money. See housing bubble.

>thehill com/policy/international/un-treaties/311715-israel-obama-administration-colluded-with-shameful-anti
archive.is/jFsru
>thehill com/policy/defense/311836-israel-will-share-evidence-of-obama-un-collusion-with-trump-ambassador-says
archive.is/sBy3G

In just six months.

Obongo BTFO. His legacy will be completely erased.

I was going to have three KFC buckets for dinner but I only ate one. My diet is going great...

What two wars? Under him the Means went in to total shit, Gaddafi was removed and Europe begone being flooded with niggers, ISIS came to power and he fueled the Syrian civil war by aiding the "moderate rebels".
Racial tensions skyrocketed, national debt was almost doubled, a new Cold War started and secession thinking began spreading across the US. But who cares about that right? At least he gave a few gender studies students a position in some hole!

>I was going to have three KFC buckets for dinner but I only ate one. My diet is going great...
This

>gave money to Wall Street
>cut full time jobs and increased part time jobs
>still at war
>took insurance from whites and gave it to shitskins
>bush? still? Seriously?
Complete failure and embarrassment of a "president"

nigger

you can do anything if u go 11 trillion over budget...

And added $10,000,000,000,000 Trillion to the national debt. Screwed up the economy. Slowest growth in 60yrs. Only added part time jobs. Fucked the healthcare system. Made Race relations the worse no better and made people think TRANNIES are not just MENTALLY ILL GAYS.

Actually user obama didnt give cash to wall street - that was bush under TARP

What he did do is not arrest ANYONE and settled everything with the banks that fucked the world up.

how you get internet nigga