>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126949574/#126949574
archive.fo/D33R8
cyber-berkut.org/en/
twitter.com/DRogozin/status/886107329439117313
archive.org/stream/barontrumpsmarve00lock#page/2/mode/2up
youtu.be/YXy8k75t5k8?t=1222
dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/tim-blair/trump-destroyed-destroyed-destroyed-and-destroyed-again/news-story/395b6f07e3f62bf2760cc9ed72ef09a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did Jewtube mean by this?

There's no way this rasis sexist zenofobic clown would win republican nomination.

He literally said that maxicans are rapists! What the hell? >_

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

>No? I don't remember any black characters in Covenant.
Really?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126949574/#126949574

FUCK GOOGAMPF GGGGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IMPEACH IMPEACH

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors. According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

The former director general of Haiti, who also served as an advisor to Haitian President Michel Martelly, was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and even has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

Nothing at all suspicious here.

archive.fo/D33R8

cyber-berkut.org/en/
>UKRAINIAN CLINTON MEGA DONOR HACKED
UKRAINE FUNNELED IMF MONEY TO CLINTON FOUNDATION
>GET IN HERE ANONS
NEEDS RESEARCHING
>DOWNLOAD .ZIP FILE AT TOP LINK
CODE RED CODE RED

Will we see a rise in Irish immigration?

Crew was white desu, minus some spics. I promise.

#CNN IS ISIS

something tells me she's not going to be getting any more taxpayer funded vacations after that comment

They should be lucky they're getting fed at all.

Michael Savage was right. The president and his lackeys just using the presidency as hopping from party to party is getting pretty annoying, and his family does need to fuck off and stop going to all of his appearances when they're supposed to be doing their own work.

he gave them high school cafeteria pizza and shitty bread

The Nightly Roundup - 15th July, 2017
Thicccc! Edition

Morning
>Big celebrations in France for Bastille day
>Joint military parade between the United States army and the French forces
> Macron, while closing the parade thanked the US for coming to Frances aid during the war, "Nothing will ever separate us"

Afternoon
>Democratic representative Jim Himes introduces bill that would require the White House to hold a minimum of two televised press briefings a week
>VP Pence gets new chief of staff, Nick Ayers
>Trump reportedly planning to use UN climate funds for construction of coal plants
>Thousands of Colorado voters cancel registration as Trumps investigation into voter fraud begins
>Former Haitian government official who was expected to "expose" Clinton Foundation corruption next week found dead, suicide apparently

Evening
>Russian lobbyist claims to have also met Trump Jr during Russian lawyer meeting
>Lobbyist also claims that the Russian lawyer tried to provide the Trump campaign with documents alleging funding to the Democratic party from Russia
>Lobbyist also has ties to FUSION GPS, same company that produced "Pissgate" dossier

It's the kids table!

natesilver: Last week, Vox’s Matt Yglesias wrote a column claiming that Bernie Sanders — Clare, he’s the independent senator from Vermont who ran in the Democratic primary in 2016 and finished second to Hillary Clinton — was the Democrats’ “front-runner” for 2020. I’m sure you’ve all read that column?

harry: I have read that column. It was an enjoyable experience.

natesilver: I’m glad it made you feel warm inside. But here’s a question — and I want people’s SHORT, topline views before we go into the details of Yglesias’s argument. Is Bernie Sanders the Democrats’ front-runner for 2020?

clare.malone: No, not necessarily. There are other people who are garnering similar enthusiasm from a similar base. (Ahem, Elizabeth Warren.)

harry: I think he can win the nomination, but “front-runner” suggests to me an appreciably better chance than any other candidate, as well as having greater than, say, a 15 percent chance at the nomination.

perry (Perry Bacon Jr., senior writer): No. He’s kind of a co-front-runner with Warren and Joe Biden.

clare.malone: Everyone is SO OLD.

natesilver: I say YES.

clare.malone: hah-cha-cha

Why? I.e., why more so than the other two we’ve offered?

natesilver: Well, let me clarify that “front-runner” and “favorite” are not synonyms to me. A “front-runner” is the horse that jumps out to the front of the pack and dictates the action behind him.

no way he wins Iowa

>Thousands of Colorado voters cancel registration as Trumps investigation into voter fraud begins
Literally why? That makes you look horribly guilty, and doing that will still have your name down as "recently cancel voter registration" in some kind of database somewhere.

USA YESS!!!

Trump is endowed with the spirit of Cromwell, he's sending the damn potatoniggers back where they came from

The guy in the shower scene might have been mulatto but doesn't distract from the movie. And the "gay" kiss isn't what it seems. They're robots and he kisses him like a father/creator would then "kills" him.

>Thousands of Colorado voters cancel registration

It was a couple hundred paranoid liberals.

Is Russia's Deputy Prime Minster just joking around with this tweet?

twitter.com/DRogozin/status/886107329439117313

>Being that picky about food when YOU'RE GETTINF TO TRAVEL AROUND THE WOROD AND GETTING PAID TO DO IT
I want these people in camps

archive.org/stream/barontrumpsmarve00lock#page/2/mode/2up

>I got a free lunch
>President Trump is rich and paid for his own lunch
>This isn't faaaaaaair

Irish built this country you watch your dirty whore mouth
t. literal descendant of Cromwell

*_Saturday, July 15, 2017_***

* No public events scheduled*

and I'm not getting the next thread so figure something out
*_Sunday, July 16, 2017_*

* TBD THE PRESIDENT departs Bedminster, New Jersey en route to Morristown, New Jersey*

* TBD THE PRESIDENT departs Morristown, New Jersey en route to Washington, D.C.*

" "*TBD THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House*

I want to fugg the qt on th left

What do they even have to fear though? If they're illegal trump's cracking down either way. If they're legal then they're just being turbo fags.

Has this Bundo been shared yet?

The micks were one step up from the niggers, just better than farm implements. We made them build the jails just so we'd have some place to contain them and their negro soulbrothers

He's avin a giggle

Fuck off Anglo scum

damn, nice bundo, friendo

Is that their food? Pizza, a drink of choice, and chips? That's pretty damn comfy. You don't have to be paid to follow trump and also be given solid gold lobsters fed entirely on a diet of genetically modified truffles.

I just happily noticed a surprising lack of protesters in Paris.

Hoping for the same when he comes to London.

I would gladly take one of their places(and do a lot better at their job too)
Though fuck Doritos
They literally use processed bat guano to get the cheese to stick to the chip

They seriously think they'll be deported, even though they can't be deported.

Not on your life you should attend since you'll get to see Nige and Trump hanging out

What of the Italians, or whoever remains in the Pope's army?

And I'm not making anymore threads so figure something out idk

> Things that make you go mmmmmm
Really made me think. Pic related

>Is that their food? Pizza, a drink of choice, and chips? That's pretty damn comfy. You don't have to be paid to follow trump and also be given solid gold lobsters fed entirely on a diet of genetically modified truffles.
yeah really not bad, those little square pizzas can be delicious. also cold cuts, plenty of chips, and what looks like some kind of desert. that's probably normal people food served at the eiffel tower in the aloha snackbar or gift shops, the fact that they are upset they didn't get to go to the 5 star restaurant with the president is fucking ludicrous
>Though fuck Doritos
>They literally use processed bat guano to get the cheese to stick to the chip
those are just normal lays chips, but i need to look into the dorito shit, i ate a little bag for the first time in a year or two a few hours ago and they were delicious, but that just kind of ruined it for me

Maybe that's how it used to be when President Obama took the press corps on foreign trips.

Michael Savage is just a little too much. I know there's a lot of work to be done but he's finally getting what he's been railing on about the last 8 years, starting to sound like he is looking for shit to complain about. sucks to hear that, used to enjoy his show

It's all he knows, like some of the other right wing talking heads.

>WAAAAAAHHHHH TRUMP FLEW US ALL THE WAY TO PARIS ON TAXPAYER MONEY AND GAVE US FOOD WE DIDN'T LIKE
>WE REPORTERS ARE ENTITLED TO STEAK AND LOBSTER, FUCK YOU DRUMPF
This woman was kicked out of the press pool, right?

Because the talking heads tell them to be afraid, very afraid !
After king nigger told them Russia wasn't an enemy, their handlers have told them they are our greatest enemy, and they believe it because they're educated, but lack common sense, truly sad !

Did she complain about only receiving one scoop earlier?

hyperbole

From here on out, he should just have dog kibble poured into bows for them.

Smart little bastard. He wants to be the only person in the EU Trump likes so that Merkel is forced to keep him in power. Clever.

How is it hyperbole; this bitch was flown to the Eiffel Tower on US taxpayer money and is complaining that her free food doesn't match her quality standards.

You want haute cuisine, go and pay for it.

It's funny how he continually BTFO's the media, on his way from the airport the day he arrived they lost the press pool .
It's fucking hilarious !!

Has anyone made a tiny hat just for him

Well we all know libtards love "pizza" I don't see the problem ! Kek !!

Deer are cute! CUUUUUTE!

we /ironyposting/ nao

Wow, Savage is a political figure with a lot of followers and it's almost like more than one person bring him up on the politics board. He still brought up valid points like so:
youtu.be/YXy8k75t5k8?t=1222
He mentions more instances of "gut punches" towards what he voted for Trump for throughout the show, but I don't really feel like going through the entire thing again.

kek, Savage intern BTFO

>gut punches
Anyone who unironically uses this phrase is a shill or an idiot, because it's a shill term designed to elicit an emotional response based on optics when logical arguments aren't sufficient.

>page 2
>60 posts
>30 IP
joe finally won

la times is late

Yes, anyone with a different way of speaking is a shill. But anyway, he said it as a means of describing how he felt when reading it, not some bullshit like "X SLAMS Trump."

Place yer bets. Does he rise or fall?

It's the same thing as "X SLAMS Trump", though. It's a predictable word pattern designed to emotionally prime the reader. Same as "Donny", or "meltdown" or "dark" or "chaos".

I can't post hot anime girls (male) ALL the time, user.
People get mad if I play that hand too often.

LA times has nothing nice to say.

They will claim he is dropping in the polls.

What about botes?

I need it.

It's not working anymore.

>dailytelegraph.com.au/blogs/tim-blair/trump-destroyed-destroyed-destroyed-and-destroyed-again/news-story/395b6f07e3f62bf2760cc9ed72ef09a8

>Trump must be the most destroyed entity in global history. Even Australia’s car industry is in better shape. But there he was again on the weekend, impossibly signing executive orders and even speaking to Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, presumably via ouija board.

>Forget living in a post-truth world. We’re living in a post-life world. All hail Trump, the first ghost president.

>Michael Savage hates (((Kushner)))

kek

I have faith in Trump's family but it's funny that radio hosts are turning against Jews.

nice digits

Well my point is what he's reacting to and not what his reaction. But I was mainly just agreeing that Trump's entire posse doesn't need to be the center of attention like the presidency is a TV show. Sarah and whoever he has in charge of defending him in the mainstream media are enough.

could be she's just being snarky, it's a hilarious pic

Oh, of course. I'm fine with Kushner taking Russia heat mostly because I know that he can tank it without being affected, but I also don't really care if goes.

It's an untapped market 2bh

I would agree, but the word "lavish" implies that she's objecting to the gap in food quality.

>hilarious
How? It looks like a normal working dinner.

who the fuck do the press think they are? not on the same level as a world leader that's for sure
i hate whataboutism but i can easily imagine them happily eating that pizza with a fork and knife if it were Obama there

Fuck CNN

sup chumps

Joe is strong in this thread

fuck everything guys

THICC

Ya think you're hot shit, dontcha?!

It's 6am on the east coast on a Saturday, of course it's going to be slow as shit.

>yfw it's been 24 whole hours since Jared Kushner amended his security clearance application.

>page 1

oh yeah. I did get up quite early.

What actually are (((reporters))) entitled to get from the government right now, and how do we stop it?