Swedish Jihadis can't figure out why nobody will hire them

Swedish Jihadis can't figure out why nobody will hire them

newsweek.com/isis-members-europe-cant-get-jobs-when-they-return-home-629593

> Jihadis returning to their home countries in Europe are now finding out the hard way, and many cannot get a job as they try to reintegrate into western society.

> Swedish daily newspaper Expressen interviewed former jihadis about life after ISIS and they discussed the challenges of finding work. As many as 150 have returned to the Scandinavian country to try and rebuild their lives.

> “I just want to forget everything,” Walad Yousef, a 27-year-old returning fighter, told the newspaper. “I apply for a lot of jobs, but I can’t get any because my pictures are out there.”

> Yousef had posted images of himself in Syria on Facebook, posing at a training camp with a Kalashnikov, and encouraging friends to join him. He returned to Sweden and said he had only gone to Syria to help civilians in the eastern city of Raqqa, where ISIS has beheaded several western hostages.

> Another returning member said that life under ISIS was "not what I thought" while others said they had only traveled to help civilians affected by the Syrian war.

> Employers fear that returning fighters may commit attacks or help others to commit attacks and do not wish to be associated with them, said another returnee who has changed his name to Yousef.

> "You in the media have scared them. I do not know why they are afraid," said a jihadi from the southern city of Malmo of the fears that employees and civilians had of returning foreign fighters.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7W58Z
archive.is/bbrXK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archived that for you
archive.is/7W58Z

What the fuck is wrong with Sweden anyways ?

>ISIS returning home to Europe
WHAT?
Weren't they fighting for Allah homeland in sand land? Ohhhh, they were just mercenary hired by Jewish money to destabilize middle east so USA can come for oil and precious stones. I get it now.

poor sould, we should gifft em some money and underaged girls

I believe you never get enough thanks user

By now, it would be easier to name the things that they get right. Let me list them below:

Sweden's most distinguishing problem is that it was historically populated by swedes.

I think it's that they haven't seen war in a while, about 200 years or so.

confirmed. list is accurate.

It's okay guys, they are setting up a fast-track system where the returnees will get moved up ahead in the unemployment queues as rehabilitation. Problem solved.

Isis doesn't need jobs, they need a bullet to the head

This is a real issue, we should hire them,people shouldn't be judge because of things they did in the past

Lol propaganda trying to convince us they are looking/want to work

Why the fuck are these people even allowed to return?

"– Det är en rakt igenom social, ekonomisk och materiell fråga. Du behöver kunna återintegreras på arbetsmarknaden, du behöver kanske ha körkort, skuldsanering och tak över huvudet. När individer lämnar vill de lämna till något annat, har man inte resurser till det så är det svårt att förverkliga det, säger Christoffer Carlsson."

They'll receive benefits to get a drivers license, have any debt stricken and roof over the head. To make sure they can adapt back into the normal working life.

>700000 niggers and arabs in Sweden
>like 500 of them actually have government employment, a.k.a. not real jobs
>the ones that went to fight for ISIS want work

Yeah, nah, it doesn't add up. Death to all niggers.

What an idiot I have been. Applied myself to get somewhere in life. I should have just killed a few people and moved to Sweden.

Well, they are currently occupied by violent invaders. Maybe it'll wake them up.

i thought a "normal" country would have a law that forbids people to go to foreign warplaces
even bosnia punishes jihadis that come back 2+y in prison as far as i know

what is wrong with sweden?!
i really dont understand what crap goes trough their mind
>,people shouldn't be judge because of things they did in the past
i really do hope you're sarcastic
you have to be

Why are Swedes so racist?

Why are they not in jail/deported?

The solution is for the Swedish government to hire them. There are plenty of openings in the immigration office and the welfare office.

Sweden should provide complimentary virgins to these victims of racism.

*live
>ftfy

*dead
>ftfy

>He returned to Sweden and said he had only gone to Syria to help civilians in the eastern city of Raqqa, where ISIS has beheaded several western hostages.
If this is true then that's noble but who knows if it's true

>be a Muslim
>wanna create a caliphate that will one day conquer the entire world
>get to Syria
>get trained to how rifles,explosives, and tactics to kill people
>kill people, kill people in grusome ways
>get your first sex slave, rape her a lot
>get home sick
>decide to go back to Sweden
>get off the plane
>to your suprise you aren't arrested
>you are actually given consuling and money
>can't find a job
>use your knowledge to create a bomb or drive a truck of peace into a crowd
>swede cucks sympathize with you
>lecture white people to be less racist and Islamophobic

this shit should be made into a movie.

>the entire world kills ISIS members upon discovery
>Sweden gives them entry and job applications
I'm very, very happy that I cannot fathom this final form of self destruction. Everyone needs to double down on rooting for Sweden's destruction. This illness cannot be allowed to spread.

I do, it's not

Racist Swedes not giving poor well willing refujihadis jobs.
SHAME ON YOU.

Why arent they innprison?

Swedes are subhumans.

You have to prove they've committed crime abroad.

Hmmmm... Sweden could just kill them and they would receive 72 virgins from Allah

Sweden what the fuck?
Bosnia a fucking Muslim country arrests its own citizens who attempt to go to Isis and get caught or who return there again because it's illegal to go support terrorist organisations.

Why aren't you arresting these people or at least permanently blocking them from entering ever again?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TIMELINE?!

I can't... I don't even know WHERE to START with this. I'm straight up dumbfounded by EVERYTHING about this story.

The evidence is literally right on their face book.

>known to be members of terrorist organizations
>HURR DUUR prove they commited crime
Isn't joining ISIS/Al Quaeda/Boko Haram/whatever a crime?

Involving yourself in a foreign war should be a crime.

A GameCube? That's inhumane.

You deserve every bit of pain that comes your way for such idiocy.

Remember, part and parcel.

Is treason not a crime in Sweden?

But it's a scary reminder of what people can do. And most people never change, sadly.

Are you Tay? I'm serious.

Dude you literally look like me except I have more beard and it's straight. Are you Italian?

Nope, only materially aiding a terrorist organization.

It is not because of history; Swedish volunteers in the Finnish winter war against the Soviets.

Newer consoles than the Gamecube and PS1 are banned because they could theoretically connect to the internet, hopefully the department of prisons will abolish that archaic restriction soon.

>recent past*
>of which they would do again
>while some of them attack you in country
This is fucking mind boggling.

>i really do hope you're sarcastic
>you have to be
You never know these days, user.

Why aren't they being arrested and throw into a black site? Oh right, the US is the only Western country that knows how to handle jihadists that flaunt it openly. All these cunts shouldn't be getting to state their boo hoos in a newspaper, they should be arrested indefinitely and tortured daily.

but what they did in the past made them what they are now

FFS SWEDEN YOU CUNTS WERE VIKINGS NOW LOOK AT YOURSELVES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The fact they're allowed to return at all is sickening.

We may never know

Why aren't they being arrested and thrown into Guantanamo Bay?

Wtf i love red skull now

Are you a person or a Norwegian archive bot.

Sure lock em up, I don't care if they're remorseful. Just like we should have locked up every single nazi aft ww2, we should do the same here

hey user what comic is that from, I'd like to read it

>people shouldn't be judge because of things they did in the past
There is a huge difference between being a jihadist and being drug addicted in your past

Swedish law states its against free speech to ban membership in a terrorist group, or the mafia, or anything.

I'm not even kidding.

Someone leak their fucking names and I swear to the almighty Kek that I will unite them with their sand god

>Jihadis "return" home to Europe

Europe is not their home. They belong in the desert.

This is parody, right?
If not, Sweden is cucked beyond anything I could have ever guessed.

>people shouldn't be judge because of things they did in the past
Feminism 101

Sweden Stop Pls

Issue 1 of the Captain America reboot from last year. It's supposed to be a Trump reference too.

This

why sweden, why are you such fucking faggots?

>You in the media have scared them. I do not know why they are afraid,

>I just killed, raped a few people, plundered and committed various other heinous acts , why are you so scared of me, you are a racist.

Can't make that shit up

What happened to you Sweden. You who were the Lion of the North. You who are now the Cuckold of the North.
You who were once lead by the likes of the most righteous Gustav Adolf. You who are now lead by godless cowards.
What happened to you.
The world weeps for the loss of a great nation.

It's quite a shirt list really
1. Everything

Its so hard to find job as a computer programmer now that there are pictures out there of me beheading a child in the back of a pickup in Syria

Why aren't we nuking sweden already?

If you dont let your enemies steal from you, rape your wife and daughter you are racist

Im stuck in crazy land

> "You in the media have scared them. I do not know why they are afraid,"
It's all so tiresome

>> Jihadis returning to their home countries in Europe
To be honest, they chose their home, and it isn't here.. With any luck most of them will be bombed or executed before making it out of the area.
>are now finding out the hard way, and many cannot get a job as they try to reintegrate into western society.
Lmao. They were never actually all that intergrated in Western society.. In fact, they've made pretty significant efforts to distance themselves from it and to 'extergrate' themselves, as it were.. It's also worth noting that many of them never had much of a chance to get jobs in the first place, because typically the type of loony degenerate that goes off to the Middle East to join a pack of savage medeival warmonger mohammedans aren't necessarily the types of people that have the resume's, qualifications, skills and motivation required for success in the West European job market.
Meanwhile, Sweden intends to give these peope new identities 'if needed' for their reintergration.. We should kick Sweden out of Schengen and the EU to be honest, for the security of the rest of Europe.

I haven't done this in awhile now, but if you go on kikebook.... at least they used to do this, they are straight in the open there.

Worst is Belgium and the Netherlands. I actually found 6 million of them that even said where they worked, and I did you know what from there lol. If you found one you could just rail them in like mackrell

If it isn't allowed to play out, it won't be as effective a warning to the rest of the world.

>What happened to you Sweden

Unironically too much success. We've topped the charts in education and healthcare and social security for a couple of decades and raised a generation of indoctrinated lefty retards who think holding hands and singing "We Shall Overcome" solves problems.

The Sweden meme is strange though. France is way ahead in muslim migrants. The US is essentially lost already. Sweden is one of few Euro countries to see exponential gains for an anti-immigration party.

Who cares about this shithole, everyone is race mixing anyway, take your eyes to East Asia.

>> "You in the media have scared them. I do not know why they are afraid," said a jihadi from the southern city of Malmo of the fears that employees and civilians had of returning foreign fighters.

I have such a man boner for you user. no homo

It'd be one thing if they were returning after fighting with one of the 'moderate rebel groups' like "I joined the Syrian Liberation Front to help people, but when we took a city and burned all the Sunnis I knew it was my time to get the hell out". Like, shitty, but I could understand how a lefty could forgive that. But ISIS? People who say they joined ISIS to help civilians are either liars or are mentally retarded to the point of it being a crime. Like you are mentally retarded, but in your sane moments you eat lead paint to gain more mental retardation powers.

Who would be retarded enough to let ISIS fighters return to their country? This is so stupid, it hurts.

sigh it's so sad...
I remember the 80ies as a kid, going to sweden was fucking awesome. We didn't have shit here then, but you had it all. We were still poorfags then

The police in this country actually discourage the reporting of migrant rape and make it difficult to report, they hang around where school kids walk home and if any are unlucky enough to relax around ahmed then they basically get off free

>Who would be retarded enough to let ISIS fighters return to their country?

Yeah, I wonder who
archive.is/bbrXK

I wanna be here so I can make my own ISIS BBQ with refugees when all goes to hell

You are a hero friend

> Yousef had posted images of himself in Syria on Facebook, posing at a training camp with a Kalashnikov, and encouraging friends to join him. He returned to Sweden and said he had only gone to Syria to help civilians in the eastern city of Raqqa, where ISIS has beheaded several western hostages.

To be fair..watching the first couple of years coverage of the war in Syria on the BBC etc..it was all about Syrian rebels fighting evil Assad who gassed Muslim babies. The western MSM acted as a coordinated recruiting call for Muslim men to fly out to Syria..There is no question about this BUT nobody has compiled the blatant evidence AND a dedicated user needs to do it just to illustrate the complicity.
> Another returning member said that life under ISIS was "not what I thought" while others said they had only traveled to help civilians affected by the Syrian war.

Remember also "ISIS" only became a meme around 3 years into the Syrian war. Whenever the US/UK had been backing them the whole time. Nobody seems to think it's strange that out of all the Muslims in the middle east...that a British one from London was the chief executioner?

> Employers fear that returning fighters may commit attacks or help others to commit attacks and do not wish to be associated with them, said another returnee who has changed his name to Yousef.

These Islamists are certainly a threat and will become a greater threat but again this is just another part of their usefulness. Syria has clearly not gone to (((their))) plan but we see the back up was to destabilise Europe.

> "You in the media have scared them. I do not know why they are afraid," said a jihadi from the southern city of Malmo of the fears that employees and civilians had of returning foreign fighters.

Win/win now along with declining living standards in the west..we can all concentrate on continual terrorist attacks instead. All of this shit has been put into play by (((them))) IMO

Mi5,CIA, Mossad etc have all had a fucking hand in this shit

>Decide to join the isreali state proxy army.
>Do jewish bidding. Kill alot, rape, have a good old medieval time like the filthy fucking sand nigger that you are.
>Realise your army is nearly defeated, getting bombed daily, and soon, you'll have to answer for your actions.
>Return "home". Say you just did it to help poor civvies.
>Jews turn their backs on you, pretending they don't know you, like you were last nights shameful fuck. As they do.

Listen to jews, always lose.

Silly bombermen, they thought they were the red-pilled ones.

It's fucking bullshit.

what you are saying is that in your opinion it is legal for muslims to rape and murder because thats what you are saying you stupid cunt.

yeah lets believe the pieces of shit that joined a terror organisations well known for their slavery rape and massmurder... i mean why would he lie right? jesus christ

>6 million
Hmm recognize this number from somewhere... Anyway you must have a lot of free time to find so many of them.

Please dear Christ let this be bait. But for the people who really do believe this, and I know they exist (my own fucking sister is an example), I would like to know what they think of murderers and rapists. I mean, it's all in the past, why should we judge them? We can't send them to prison or execute them, it's ALL IN THE PAST GOYIM!!

having a memory is racist desu

hehe good times, an user reversed his voice distorter and found his voice, thus his real id back in the days. He used this "voice scrambler" and he reversed it

In his last days he was shit paranoid all cranked up on captagon, saw drones everywhere. He was right though, that became his bane, a drone

Returning Jihadis should face a firing squad.

Instead they will be put front of the line for work.

kek
Nah it was another user who dedicated him self on this, I just did a couple of sweeps my self