White jews want this to happen

How can we Türks we must prevent this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Greece and Italy would have direct landborders
Mfw biggest redpill that could happen

this desu

>Masterrace

You mean Mediterraneans or wh*tes?

Don't puss out on Germany in a war

Izmir (Smirna) and Istanbul (Byzance) je Greece. Turkey can keep the rest and annex Armeno-niggers if they want.

Ally with China - the only non jewish-controlled superpower.
Free the Syrian Kurdistan and then relocate all Kurds from Turkey to this new Kurdistan (not by force - this will give a reasonfor Israel to mendle, but pay them some $$)- this way you will have another buffer state between and won't have Kurd fighters inside.

k*rds don't want a sovereign state. they just want their own land and free gibs. no k*rd will move to k*rdistan if they have to work

White anti-semitic here,

Turkey is shit tier, Ottoman empire was better.

>Chyna
>not jew controlled

Thats cute. Is this your first time here?

this map you show was signed by the turkish government in 1920 so its something you agreed to. Thankfully Turkey's dissapearance from maps is sooner than ever. its time for you to go back to mongolia and for me to go back to my homeland

>greek
>anatolian
pick one

>Letting the Turks keep Prusa
>Letting the Kurds have Antioch
Never

archive.org/stream/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks/9-11CopBreaksSilence-IsraeliMossadInvolvementInAttacks_djvu.txt

prusa is in greek side ofc my grandmother was from there i wouldnt leave it outside. kurds need sea access sadly they will probably get it i just hope they wont get western armenia provinces. my map is fair for all sides imo

Also why is Cappadocia independent?

Post the content pls. Mobile browser doesn't open it.

cappadocia or whatever it will be called will be a multi culti shithole sadly. alevi turks kurds greek decents it cant be saved unless its been turned a nuclear wasteland. probably even pontus will be independent aswell

I live in Pontus :DD

the only good turkey is a non existnet turkey

are you pontic laz or turk? ive seen videos of muslim pontic greeks still speaking greek in the region its very emotional
if we remove fanatics from pontus it will thrive again

I don't know what I am. Nobody can be sure since blue eyes blonde hair is common among people here (Trebizond)
There are of course Greek descendants but they are mostly Kemalists who accepted Islam ages ago to be left alone.

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIEET we are the true Anatolians, we are fucking white, let's retake Constantinople and defend as ultra-white looking people Europe.

Meds are whites

They don't look white

Redpill me on Cappadocia

Brown as hell.

The extract he mentions is directly from the “ Mein Kampf”.

Then as JJ Cohn and Niko Vasileas mentioned he didn't have such a great respect for the modern Greeks thinking that they were a demoralized edition of the older ones. It is mentioned again in the Struggle.

His opinion however changed marginally after the invasion to Greece and operation Marita and Merkur. He mentioned clearly in Nurnberg that “ of all our enemies it is only the Greek soldiers who fought such courage even after all hope is lost… it seems there must Be some trace of their old herotage”.

so bottom line is that Greeks together with others, like HungarIans and Romanians were considered “class B aryans”. One step above Slavs and one step below Germans.

doesn't matter what you think even hitler considered as aryan

Hitler killed shittons of (so-called) Greeks, while making piece with the Turkish "shitskins".

Really makes you think ey?

yea turks agreed to suck german cock

>Wh*te Jews

Whites are divide and conquer jews.