Sup Forums THOUGHTS ON HIP HOP

Here some sample for you to analyze

youtube.com/watch?v=4dPjONDN3ZI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoGDBRohAWk
youtu.be/2LychIfAtRM?t=10m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=WaXWyYBGjaA
express.co.uk/news/world/827196/Israel-Hungary-George-Soros-Viktor-Orban-poster-campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA
youtu.be/vgRaJyUZq2w
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's nonewhite and low IQ just like your country

Sage

I feel like the ultimate alpha male when I'm listening to this. Also, music in general is low IQ, so your point is invalid. Appearance is more important thant essence.

The only songs that are jew-controlled are the weed apologist ones.

>Also, music in general is low IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=HoGDBRohAWk

>Appearance is more important thant essence.

well since you will never truly have any real value, the only time you will be "alpha" if you close your eyes really hard and try to imagine you are

you fucking beta mullatte subhuman low IQ monkey

also lmao at your life
>I feel like the ultimate alpha male when I'm listening to this.

kys

>youtube.com/watch?v=HoGDBRohAWk
No IQ needed to press random piano keys, just practice
>you fucking betta mullate subhuman low iq human
i'm white lawyer matte

>No IQ needed to press random piano keys, just practice

no wonder you mental midget don't recognize the sound of god when you hear it, probably you fake beats earphones can't even reproduce anything other then muffled bass and even shittier big lows

I'll be playing this on the day we figured out how to kill all of the value leeching subhumans like you with all your subhuman mulatto neighbors in the south Americas youtu.be/2LychIfAtRM?t=10m17s
Also you're not a lawyer just because you got a scholarship to study law because you come from such a subhuman poor family, yyou will never make a dime from it boy.

>refers to god
>low case
Seems that the only subhuman here is you m8.

Legitimate art form that also appeals to the dumbest of society. It's also filled with way more imitators than any other genre, particularly because imitators make it big so often.

Great hip hop doesn't actually glorify being a dumb nigger. Mobb Deep's 1995 album "The Infamous" is an extremely dark nihilistic narrative focused around the image of cocaine dealing gangster personas that two art school students came up with. Everything in the album is carefully constructed to tell a story, the verses flow together like conversations or inner monologues of characters in the Queensbrisge projects they depict. The production, stripped down and simplistic, fits the album's depiction of a non-stop war for survival in a scavengers existence that only brief breaks are afforded from.

Future's "D$2" is an intoxicatingly intricate portrait of the artist himself deep in the pain of survivors guilt, teetering on the brink of death from addiction, feeling isolated from the entire world, driven to near psychopathy by heartbreak and also critically aware of his untouchable status as the most innovative and productive artist. Using a master's sense of brevity and juxtaposition Future effortlessly depicts his pain, his acknowledgement that his lifestyle comes at the suffering of his own people and that his obsession with materialism is an escapist cry for help with lines like "hop out a new whip nigga, like I'm a slave master", "two cups nigga got the red in me, the KKK and the streets with me", "VVS cuts on my wrist, suicidal" and "wake up in the morning I see girls everywhere, I get mail everywhere, I see bales everywhere, I see scales everywhere, I see hell everywhere".

And then for every genius album there's a thousand niggers trying to copy it with albums strictly about their dick.

>yeeeh
>nigguh nigguh
>swag money bitches
>yeeeh git dat
>uhh
>bix nood mufuggah
>yeezy finna stakk bills sheeeiit
>bugatti
>nigguh nigguh white wimin

that is very funnily accurate :D

to dumb to notice how much BTFO he got

correct my spelling

lmao

Hip hop is alpha male music, it's braggadcious as most rap songs are about getting money, getting hoes, achieving your dreams, beating the competition etc. Rap is also the most misogynistic, homophobic and anti-Semitic genre that exists.

Beta cucks despise all these things

I don't give a fuck what the lyrics are, or even if they're legible, if it sounds good I'll listen to it..

example: youtube.com/watch?v=WaXWyYBGjaA

i can't understand wtf he's saying, but who cares, it sounds good so I like it.

That's what music is, something to listen to, you don't listen to fucking music to find the meaning of your life in it's fucking lyrics.

But the only reason why they make money is because of white people. You think black people are making them rich? try again.

Trash, they need to stop promoting it, letting it infect other areas of life, ugly, mindless, bestial, primitive, there's no place for it in an enlightened society.

Because jews take away the white role models and push niggers down the poor white folks throat

List 5 white rolemodels just first that come to your mind that young people be confronted with

now the same for niggers

if I ask this a white young america he will scruggle with the white but easily will say 5 niggers that are pushed on MTV,YOUTUBE,RADIO DAILY

there is also a picture with this somehwo but I can't find it

>Just when you thought it was safe to come out >Infamous all in your face, in your mouth >That's right, niggaz best to stay up in the house
>Watch we getting our money, for the two thou'

I am overwhelmed by the profundity of these beautiful verses.

i don't like it. rap is too simplistic/material
also a lot of rappers hate whites

even my ghanaian girlfriend does not listen to rap. she's into gospel and christian rock

Quads confirm.

>material
*materialistic

>even my ghanaian girlfriend does not listen to rap.

But whites rule the world, are jews that powerful??

You could almost see when the Frankfurt Jews began to degrade the art even further. Conscientious Rap wasn't at all pliable for their ends, so they outrightly promoted the niggerest of the life style. They made the fringe the main stay and here we are. Leaders of the New School, Tribe Called Quest and so many others were conscientious. I'm reminded of the song, Self Destruction. So why wasn't this type of music promoted and that gangster shit shunned? Because it could tear down the purposefulness of society. Bill Cobsy said it best, black music was once the staple of purposefulness and suddenly, we have people mumbling mask off and they're getting tens of millions of views and nearly as much in fiat currencies. The Frankfurt Jews really went after Will Smith. Guy always produced cool, laid back, silly, near almost always harmless music. But the Frankfurt Jews couldn't abide by that.

>even my ghanaian girlfriend does not listen to rap.

past tense

ruled.
1 vs 1 whites will win always agaist jews but the jews with their tribalism and nepotism are to strong because whites don't do that, they are individualistic

so the real world isn't 1vs1 but 1vs5 e.c.t

Rap is a genre for immature people. It was solidifies with working class people anti-racist attitudes and tend to act out the rapper tough guy persona when they are confronted with bigotry. In other worlds it's a Jew controlled genre that is debasing society and creating a slave race of low consciousness wiggers.

but we elected trump...

Nobody posted this yet?

Checked

RAP - Retards Attempting Poetry

and the jews haven rested a day since his election to attack him, not one single day.

thanks! I was taking about it here

Pretty much the only relevant rap is the one that contains some primal violence/thuggery.
It's what appears masculine to (white) teenage boys.
If these boys believed they had better examples of masculinity they'd go there, but they don't.
It's a symptom of modern western societies.

random keys?

It's a form of music like any other. If you turn on the radio or TV, all you're going to hear is the most watered down kiked up version of any genre, whether it be country, rock, metal, hip-hop, etc. It's also the reason you don't see classical music around public airwaves much in spite of being wonderful music centuries later: kikes can't pimp it out with degeneracy. Picking a song from a failure like fat Joe or Lil Wayne to represent Hip Hop is like picking John McCain to be an absolute representative of right wing ideology.

Didn't the father of this child nearly kill this woman? She was a babysitter who got the stuffing kicked out of her by the child's father. Were it my child, I probably would have killed her.

The Jews brought it to the fore but they were not prepared for blacks using it positively. It's a lot like how Feminist thought they would be the sole beneficiaries of the free love movement but chads and cool guys benefited the most, feminist the least. It's a lot like that but not degenerate. But seriously, look at the music of the seventies that blacks created and then compare that to the eighties. You can tell when Frankfurt Jews made music dumber. Dumber black music became it however remained conscientious for a long time until the advent of gangster rap and glam rap.

I like hip hop, but I don't like all the niggerness that comes with it. I prefer to listen to the more easy going instrumental and b-boy stuff like Cut Chemist, DJ Format, PUTS and J5z

are you OK with this?

Yes indeed, trump is a genius.

and he literally sacrificed his family to the Jewish monster so he could come into power.

also this
express.co.uk/news/world/827196/Israel-Hungary-George-Soros-Viktor-Orban-poster-campaign

music designed to homosexualise black youth

Rap is one of the primary forces that have poisoned American culture. People used to be a lot more decent, but now everyone is scarface jr. The modern world has largely failed to realize the same structures in the brain that made people religious latch on to media in much the same way.

niggers are homosexual anyways because their women look like man anyways

It is a pretty limited art form. I have sometimes thought of it as how a virus is somewhere between being alive and being inanimate: hip hop is so aimplistic it comes close to not altogether being music. It's like in between music and just a set of rules. Take a sample, loop it indefinitely, have non-melodic "poetry" over the top of it. It just is one of those musical genres that doesn't really have a lot of room to expand, like how some Latin music forms are based on a drum-beat: very limited.

Just because music is simple doesn't make it bad.

It's so repetitive and simplistic, though. I fatigue of each song after a minute. Just the same loop over and over and over. All they do for the chorus is inteoduce a little new melody over the top. There are Only so many production tricks one can use to spice it up

Fucking niggers.

Kek underrated

>repetitive

That's the point, sometimes you just want to settle into a nice groove and let it carry you. It's not for everyone.

Agreed. I really think hip hop has thoroughly degraded our culture.

I think it's fucking garbage

Did Mohamed rape your sister? You have too much hatred on your sentences

No I don't think simple equals bad, I just think it's a limited art form that I don't think has a lot of mileage left in it. I don't think it's made a lot of progress over the decades. It's so limited, I don't even know why people are still making it. It's been beaten to death. But I don't think it's all bad!

True true

The funniest ting is that even the most outspoken SJW girls that I know, listen to rap and sing along to the "misogynist" lyrics. Further proof that women aren't to be taken too seriously.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

I believe hip-hop it's pretty red-pilled.

If you take away all the mainstream shit such as migos, yachty and other materialistic rappers eg. fuck bitches get money, you can get some pretty based hiphop. Normies gate way to redpill hiphop is of course Kendrick and JCole. Then you can dive into Mos Def, Capital Steez, Vince Staples and other socially conscious rappers.

Here is a good redpill song:
youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA

>Liking boobs
>preferring something that a girl receives by pure luck instead of through hard work in the gym and a good diet

I guess that is true at some level.

Why are Germans so autistic? I have met a lot of Germans through my job, and you are all such huge faggots, getting triggered by the most inconsequential things.

>meet German
>ask "how are you?"
>shocked, listen to tirade on "why do you feel it necessary to ask how people are with no intention of even listening or caring about it?"

>be me
>meet German
>"nice day isn't it?"
>"why is it a nice day? What about this day would make it nice? I don't agree the day is very nice. If it were nice I would let you know. There's no need to comment on the quality of the day just to make small talk."

Germans are such fucking Tutti-fruity whiny bitch babies

Literally nickelback for niggers, repetitive shit. youtu.be/vgRaJyUZq2w

Also I didn't read more than two sentences of your post before I had to tune it out. I got the jist. You didn't need to write that whole tirade like a typical whiny faggot German. Biggest fucking crybaby autist losers in the world. I can't stand how disgustingly inhuman you people are. You're worse than chinks

only shitskins and literal subhuman prefer butt

it's really that simple.

If you like butt more you don't need a DNA test to tell you that youre 20.000 years behind whites evolutionary talking

picture related, also you must be fucking dumb not noticing copypasta when it's so obvious

lmao triggered little bithc

I fucking hate nigger "music"

Kek

Can't spell crap without rap

Normies probably don't even know who they are, maybe Jay-z since 4:44 is getting a lot of attention at the moment.

Retarded meme. 90% of a good-looking butt is fat distribution, i.e. controlled by genetics. Butts made in the gym are essentially non-existent. Go to some state-level Bodybuilding comps, sad butts are nowhere near rare. You'll see even more in PL.

I know but they live in 2017 and with youtube they can travel through time.

Niggers are obsessed with Monarchy, why? We wuz kings shit where did it start

Must suck to be white in the us. The moment I see shit going off like that here with niggers robbing stores with 100 man packs is the moment i go to race war. Shitskins in the area first, then I go after the kikes/liberals.

Niggers don't even know what monarchy is. Total savages.

a deep rooted inferiority complex.

Every shitskin will have this deeply engrained in them if they grow up in a white country

because they just open their eyes and all they see is inventions from a higher being, art, civilization, everything they see is made and perfectionized by white man

think of how you'd feel waking up and seeing

- that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

and many more things are not made by "your people" because your people didnt even invent the wheel in africa and never acomplished anything on their own
just think about it
must feel shitty
so that;s why the COMPENSATE with and over inflated ego and OVER inflated confidence

as a protection mechanism

Are you calling Hitler a nigger you faggot? He would have been king of the world!

now you might say
>bu...b..But they invented peanutbuter

No. Niggers have never invented anything valueble and helpful for society

all they do is leech, suck value from the host country like a virus without ever contributing

i hope this is a copy pasta. nobody can be this fucking gay

youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

meh. lame propaganda. my girlfriend is an angel and i'm proud of her.

i can bombard Sup Forums for weeks with news articles about german mothers/fathers abusing, killing their children. german men engaging in sex trafficing and pedophilia. german biker gangs working together with arabs and turks... enabling nigerian drugdealers - poisoning young german adults with drugs. etc. pp.

hip hop is shit now. It was great in the 90s and early 00's, now its just lyrical and musical trash, all rapping about "living the life" when rap was originally about the struggle of day to day living.

>nigga, gat, guns, hos, nigga, muh dick, mufugguh, nigga, cars, hood, nigga, hi point, nigga

Listening to hip hop is for girls, fags, very insecure men, and dumb niggers. They are not artists. They glorify very base desires and degeneracy. It's fucking cringe when some nigger gets an award for their nigger wrap filled with all of the above then he thanks god.

Being used to further an Ancient Religion.

Useful Idiots.