When did you realize Islam had it right ?

When did you realize Islam had it right ?
youtube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8
twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096
youtu.be/CjN9iImfw_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

christcucks kikeslaves are truly the best of goys, the only fully jewish controlled countries are the ones with christcucks preaching for the god's chosen
look where you got us

/thread

No nation in which a person can publicly deny the holocaust and stay clear of jail is fully jewish controlled.

If you had to choose between getting your left ball removed or getting your right ball removed, which one would be the right choice?

I think you mean, "Look what happened when people stopped actually being Christians and only remained claiming to be Christians."

America stopped following the laws Jesus Christ laid out, and now we have this mess.

The time has come for Christians to reclaim America and remove all degeneracy from our society.

>stay clear of jail
you'll get executed by the media, there is a reason every american president pledges alligence to israel

When did you learn to hooktube videos of the enemy?

hooktube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8

(((AMERICA))) STOPPED BEING CHRISTIAN WITH THE (((REVOLITION))) LEAD BY MASSONS AND ATHEISTS
YOU JUST NEED TO READ (((COMMON SENSE))) TO KNOW THAT (((FOUNDING FATHERS))) WERE ANTI-CHRISTIAN SODOMITE ENABLERS
FUCK AMERICA
twitter.com/Common_Filth/status/882364129440260096

Muzzies get dragged around by jews just as much as anyone else

ISIS rockets accidentally landed in Israel and they apologized

In they west you team up and scheme with jews to spite whites

You're the same people

>when people stopped actually being Christians
your religion is so cucked and jewish modified that it calls another group of people -not it's own believers- the chosen people
you need to sit silently and contemplate the shame that is your existence

my country got in war with fucking israel three times while you sucked their cocks since 1948
don't lump us with the likes of you

Your prophet was a pedophile, a murderer and a thief.

Muhammad is burning in hell right now and you're going to be burn right along side him if you don't turn to Jesus Christ and say you're sorry to him.

Jews are your semitic brothers. Sometimes siblings fight eacher lol

>When did you realize Islam had it right ?

I've known for the last 2 years.

youtu.be/CjN9iImfw_w

I've been saying it since day one Jews and their creatures are 1000x worse than the Muslims.

this creature is a fucking atomic bomb compared to ISIS.

>Your prophet was a pedophile
Yours is Joseph's wife's son.

I'm going with the loli connaisseur instead of the cuck shit, thanks.

>Your prophet was a pedophile
daily reminder mary delivered jesus when she was 12 years old
>a murderer and a thief
you mean a great conqueror christcuck

Digits confirm Jews are the true enemy of humanity.

>muh not real christianity
stealing communist excuses i see

Kek!
Pakistan was sending planes and rifles to Palestine while also fighting against India when it didn't even have enough SPOONS to welcome the Shah of Iran.

You aren't even a Muslim if you don't accept Jesus as a Prophet. Stop LARPING as one.

Paki's arn't semites, you're bottom cast south asian nigger converts who are lower than arabs

>Yours is Joseph's wife's son
you're a fucking infidel if you say that, stop larping

Yeah but no one fucked her. It's not immoral for a 12 year old to create life, but it is immoral to rape a 12 year old.

It's not that they enabled it but they are like flies on an animals corpse.
We should go back to the 1950's style of life. Where degenerates, gays, super liberals and the like have to keep to themselves and their world views out of the public's awareness. The world went soft with those creatures allowed to take too many liberties.

>but it is immoral to rape a 12 year old
fucking kek, do you think the age of marriage was 18 years old 200 years ago let alone 1500 years ago you fucking imbecile

how do you get to make a 12 yo give life without raping her ?
>inb4 what if the child consent
too young to consent

Looks like a malformed wookie.

This.
For the first time in history it was legal to worship Satan openly.

We are Mystery Babylon the Great, Queen of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth.

I hope you like this, because Muslims burn in Hell forever with all the fags, kikes, and sjw shitbirds.

Repent and confess Jesus Christ is the Son of God and our Lord and only saviour.

That 100% looks like a scary set of eyes peeking out from behind the mask of a person's face right?

We all see it?

Fucking spooky

>Debunking a claim about my race (that I never made) rather than discussing what I said about Muslims being the only ones standing up to the Jew

Classic Sup Forums

>Kids don't know what feels good
Also, if a child can't consent to a 53 year old how can she consent to another 12 year old? And how can the other 12 year old consent?

And don't say that the 53 year old is too big for her because not all sexual activities are intercourse and the argument that he'll hurt her is dumb if the two are married with the parent's permission. It's in fact safer to have intercourse with an older individual who has already had two partners as opposed to a boy who is still exploring his own sexuality.

Also when I say 53 year old I'm not talking about some wrinkly ass white guy I'm talking about pic related

Why God would need a son ?
Why God

P.S.: Interested in some explication because I never understand if Jesus is also God, or only son of God, or both? If he is only human, why God would need a human as a son? If he is also God, while God would accept to dishonor itself by taking a human form?
What is the Holy Spirit? What it is the main difference with God?

fucken slaanesh on the left

I am not even sure if that thing is human, and I'm not being ironic with this.

>No nation in which a person can publicly deny the holocaust and stay clear of jail is fully jewish controlled.
really nigger?

Damn America sucks but at least this doesn't happen. Pray for jew_goldstein though

No fucking shit. It was a fucked up world back then. Makes you wonder why there are over a billion people on this earth who get their morality from book that promotes morality as it was over a thousand years ago.

Christianity is just as retarded as islam. They believe a baby magically appeared in a 12 year olds womb. A bit weird but not anywhere near as bad as your prophet being a serial rapist pedophile.

not surprised to see the pakis aren't ashamed about raping 12 year olds.

You haven't made any attempt at proving that my defence of pre pubescent relationships is wrong. Why are all Aussie posters like this?

>Also when I say 53 year old I'm not talking about some wrinkly ass white guy I'm talking about pic related
Why do you call me a LARPer while claiming that this picture of Ali is Mohammad, user?

You just keep on justifying your culture's acceptance of paedos. Sick degenerate fuck. There is no situation where this is ok.

>I like my women like I coffee: with plenty of jizz in them
That's just gross, user

>Not knowing that Respectful depictions of Muhammad are allowed
>Being a Takfeeri
>Not comparing the depictions with the Description provided in the Ahadith

Still no argument or evidence to prove me wrong

>not understanding why all of that's completely irrelevant because that's still not a pic of Mohammed

Preach! a weak religion that is christianity, pathetic cuck betas that will kneel to anyone or group. Their guilty conscious in instilled since birth. They are jews but a weaker form.

satan on the left

I realized it some time ago. Even Hitler held respect for Islam, just not so much the race of people who generally followed it. You can actually tell how bluepilled somebody is by how much they hate Islam. Almost every single argument I see against it comes down to "they take away muh freedoms!". But when pressed as to what those freedoms are, it's literally all lefty bullshit. Islam is right that women should be subservient, as is their nature. Islam is right that homosexuality is degenerate filth. Only bluepilled kekistani cucks and kikes have an issue with Islam on these grounds.

Having said, that I would never follow Islam personally, I just respect it as a religion that isn't completely cucked. You stay in your part of the world and we'll stay in ours, and everything will be cool.

Mashallah brother!

LGBT people are making me a supporter of Sharia.

Jesus fucking christ.

>Christian institutions appease this.
We're doomed.