German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people

German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people.

The allies created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Teutonic holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Poles to exterminate and enslave the Germans.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Germany and Austria during their war.

It was you who gave France nuclear weapons.

It was you who caused the Merkel to come into power in Germany.

It was you who created the East Germans, Merkel, and Die Linke.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Germany.

It was you who, with your gluttonous semen consumption, gave power to LGBT and turned a blind eye to their spreading of HIV.

It was you who abused civilized world so much that they felt they had to attack in Pearl Harbor.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Germany unprovoked, destroyed its infrastructure, massacred its people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Europe because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

The truth

quick name something wrong in your life that isn't someone else fault

>quick name something wrong in your life that isn't someone else fault

ur moms loose clunge is definitely my fault lmao

congratulations. you're a victim.

Ger""men""

I wish we had exterminated the Germans.

fuck i hate all of you autistic germans

Wow you're already making excuses for your incompetence instead of doing something about it, just like niggers do.
Truly, the Jews were right.
Germany Must Perish.

>muh dick
You sure you're German, Tyrone?

Guys, what's with the vitriol? Get a grip.

>It was you who allowed the Poles to exterminate and enslave the Germans.
Elaborate?

They started WW2.

Blame FDR

He's the cunt who sent us to Germany instead of imperial japan only

So where are the sources of Poles exterminating and enslaving Germans?

Hahaha I see what you did there

Uhm, do try to keep up, will you?

>Poles start WW2
>millions of Germans die
>resulting in Germany being invaded and occupied for DECADES

fuck off you polish car stealing, toilet cleaning tatar rape baby.

Daily reminder that germans have yet to pay for their crimes agains Europe.

>Poles start WW2
>Germans blow them the fuck out and invade Poland
>>"Germans were enslaved and killed by them!!"
I don't believe Poland started WW2. I think England did, and my stance for that is because there are no legitimate sources for any Poles killing Germans before WW2 like The Greatest Story Never Told or German sided propaganda says.
If you blindly believe that Poland started WW2, then people will have a reason to be "Germophobic" or whatever you posted in the OP. Don't be a stupid arrogant kraut, all Europeans are equal and brothers.

>there are no legitimate sources for any Poles killing Germans before WW2 like The Greatest Story Never Told or German sided propaganda says

Oh, so you're saying Sup Forums is lying? Really? Yeah, when you run out of arguments, accuse your opponent of being a notorious liar. That's the spirit.

I make no excuses for the bs america did, but trump I think is trying to salvage the world.

Sup Forums isn't one person, and there are no viable sources for Polish people killing Germans before WW2.
I listen to Sup Forums but I have my own rational and think for myself, as should you.

>continues to rant
>doesn't post any source of info to further support arguement

Oh, so your definition of "thinking for yourself" consists of putting your finger in your ears and going lalala, can't hear you?

That's the spirit.

>win war
>bomb the opposition into the stone age
>fast foreward like, 60 years
>you're poor as dirt but the guys you beat built the largest economy in Europe and one of the worlds most beloved cultures by all out of scracth in a single generation
>no one respects you and you beg the guys you beat to let you live in their country to clean their toilets

What a failure. Was it worth it? Was it worth the land? Was it worth being raped by the Soviets?

80 years since WWII

20 years since the wall went down

Still so desperately cucked they make others responsible formtheir own retardation and cowardice.

I apologize for my fellow german citizens, they are beta cucks

poor germany, they dindu nuffin! they wuz good boy, it was provocation!!

You're projecting.
There is nothing wrong with being wrong on a subject, in fact it is natural to do when debating. I have more reasons to believe my side, and you aren't doing a good job to convince me otherwise.

>win war
Ummm, try again sweetie. Poland lost the war in the practical sense.

kek, here we go again

>3

>Uaaah Slavs shoad me
Pay debts Miroslav Schmidt
(German reparations for World War II and World War II loan that Greece was forced to give to Germans)

and you like a cuck/coulburing whore you are just accepted all the refugees in your lands and were happy to let them buttfuck you every chance they get.

>why cant my lazy partisan grandfather just ambush Germans and torture them and NOT be punished for that REEEEEEEE

and not only that, but when the world leaders came to have a meating in the shitthole formely known as hamburg, you burned your own fucking town to the ground, but when your women and children are raped, you just turn your head and say nothing to see here

He's taking objective facts we all agree on and drawing conclusions that are different than yours.

Every country, every side, and every faction that was involved at the onset of the war could be construed as being at fault. Personally I think Poland was a bit responsible, but only the Polish government for being so goddamned greedy. If they had just not accepted German land that didn't belong to them it wouldn't have happened. The main belligerents were the SU and the Germans. Poland was the frontline for the political chaos between the two and could have gone about it so many different ways, and chose the worst possible combination of actions.

Of course the US and Britian should've just let them sort it out. But you know, jews.

>European court must decide if vegan cheese needs to be called differently

what the actual fuck europe

I agree with you, but my main standing was disproving a specific thing he posted in the OP, which in my opinion ultimately separates and divides Europeans in this whole mess together.

>actually attempting to imply Germany isn't the source of every problem in the 20th and 21st centuries
Allowing Germany to survive was a mistake. We shouldve wiped you off the map.

You got exactly what you wanted. You wanted the commies to help you with the big bad scawwy nazis, and they helped. Congradulations, now you live in an apartment the size of a German mans tool shed.

You wanted the best of both worlds and none of the consequences. Well you forgot, Roosevelt and Churchhill never actually gave a damn about you.

Lol why post a screencap instead of the actual link? Makes it easier to review so I can point out if it's fake and gay. Nice file name btw really roasted my almonds.

>Germanophobic
Stopped reading there. No one is afraid of you losers.

Oh look, an American destroying a German. Where have I seen that before?

>London

Actually I live in a large house in the countryside and I don't see niggers on the streets burning cars like in USA or Germany. Stay cucked fuccboi.

>The "redpilled" muslims choose fucking Christ,as markets as the place to plow their truck and shoot up when shit like this exists

Muslims can go to hell, they're never there when you need them.

what kind of drugs are you taking that made you think the poles wanted stalin to help them, he took their land too didn't he?

*Christmas

This is a modification of an old pasta used as bait that starts with "Muslim here with a message for you islamophobic people"

I really hate how many newfags are here that a shitty pasta made from a shittier pasta actually gets more discussion than actual good information. God I miss pre election Sup Forums. Electionfags are like Muslims in Europe you fucks haven't assimilated you haven't even tried

You dumb newfags this is ripped from that faggot Muslim pasta

As long as America is and stays great.

>no legitimate sources for any Poles killing Germans

Right. Because it's the Germans who are the source for that. What it boils down to is the Allies said 'No that's bullshit' The germans said 'No it's true'. People will take the Allies side in an instant because Germans = Bad. So sayeth the allies.

Poles bitched about Ethnic germans being pain in the ass, or it could of been jewish communists. Whatever, there was many problems there, it's not far fetched to say that ethnic germans were killed.

To be fair if hitler had been allowed to exterminate all the kikes it would be a good thing

>t's not far fetched to say that ethnic germans were killed.

They are still killing us to this day.

That truck that was used in the Christmas market terrorist attack? Yeah, it belonged to a Pole.

>You're not allowed to reply to pastas or their modifications
When will Sup Forums boomers die?

It's not pasta, you jerks.

and it was who riding it? can you really not name them even after all this time?

Ah, yet another excelent quality bait.

>and it was who riding it? can you really not name them even after all this time?

Anis Amrikowski.

You catholic faggots were the belligerants of the holy wars. You worshipped a man, the pope, and the protestants just wanted to do their own thing. But no, god forbid, or should I say papa franky forbid, that the corrupt government that is the vatican would lose a few slaves up north. Better chimp out and send crusaders to go and murder white people.

And you filthy kikes have the audacity to claim the Protestants were at fault for defending ourselves when you came into OUR LANDS and tried to genocide us. Kill yourself, you worship a corrupt man and by your own logic, Poland not takimg in the entire population of Africa is just as bad as the protestant reformation, because you're disobeying the pope. YOU CATHOLICS WERE THE ONLY ONES KILLING PEOPLE.

Also Rome was a mistake and Germany was right to defend itself from that African empire. They just wanted to be left alone, but as usual you power hungry Catholics just wanted everything.

Also everyone knows Hitler did nothing wrong.

Germanbros

Can somebody tell me what the word VOLK means to German people today?

If someone wore a tshirt with the word VOLK on it would they be considered racist? Or is it just a casual word now?

cute, ok, calling all ahmeds, im sorry we blocked your path in the past, we see now it was a mistake

So do I. Poland could have used the land better.

Poles and russians fight islamic "immigration"
Germany will be a muslim nation in 39 years ~ unfuckable merkle

You should've known from spbp to not expect a serious answer.

aaaw what a weak little beta cuck baby kraut bitch. u gonna cry? classic kraut behaviour

>russians fight islamic "immigration"

Uhm, yeah.

Lmao. Best version of this pasta. Nice one Hanz

Are you particularly proud of that one?

bump for truth.
Murricans won't understand, though.

There is literally nothing wrong with Germans being able to take pride in their work again.

I know in Dutch it is just casual. For example, "goed volk' (good people) is sometimes used as a greeting, usually when a group of people enter a bar (countryside habit).

But then again, in Dutch "jawel" is a normal word, while answering with "Jawohl" to a German will get eyebrows raised.

The EU was founded by nazis my german friend.

A German with balls.

Good to see you I thought there was no hope. You know is was not 'us' who did this but the bankers and their endless lust for war so that we may never unite against (them)

I hope someday we can stand shoulder to shoulder and fix this mess once and for all. Its gone too far they have allowed a generation of Germans take the blame and feel Shane for defending their lands from those who would usurp them and enslave their people's.

We will be free again, we deserve to be free.

inshallah bruder

We have less attatchment to the war and certain other topics, so we can look at it more objectively. Most of us don't spazz out like Poles and Europeans with superiority complexes. We understand. We're almost as German as we are English. We're natural allies, barring jüden influence.

Thank you, I am looking forward to our people standing side by side and making Europe great again.

I don't know whether to eat it or put my penis in it.

We must take control of Basel in Switzerland if we are to have any hope or ending this nightmare.

Always playing the victim. Typical horse shit.

go suck on a halal sausage kraut. You dumb fucks keep voting Merkel in. How the hell is that our fault?! I didn't vote for the bitch.

Sand niggers aren't our fault either. They have been violent conquering assholes since before we were a fucking country! You do know that Pisslam has been a problem for Europe since the middle ages right?

Grow a pair and fix your own problems. Stop being a cry baby sjw cuck and do something about it.

Truth. When they speak of our "crimes against Europe", point out "Europe" itself is the crime. But don't whine so much - they have all that they wanted and get to enjoy it now. Poke fun at that if anything.

>You wanted the commies to help you with the big bad scawwy nazis,

You fucking retarded stormnigger. This is such a weak bait.

Truth is your people have been butchered and victimised through generations. More Germans can be proven to have died in the camps than has been put forward for the holocaust. We need to end this conspiracy. Germany did nothing as far as I can tell that was not done by everyone else at that time in history.

>They have been violent conquering assholes since before we were a fucking country
Right. It's only Muslims who're the assholes when they conquer. When Europeans conquer they call it colonization. And it's not like their own wars caused hundreds of millions of people to perish. And they certainly didn't cause the 100+ million indigenous Americans to diminish of war and diseases they brought.
And you're certainly not an idiot for eating such a pasta.

Actually, your country is being invaded by shitskins because Hillary Clinton and her state dept destroyed the nation of Libya which acted as a barrier into Europe. We removed that cunt from power, your welcome.

Well then you shouldn't have invaded and started the war in the first place

I finally understand the difference here. Girl on the right is american of course.

I did not expect to hear this; I thank you for the sentiment, but this conspiracy is now three-thousand years old and has full control over the countries where our people were meant to flee to. How would one even topple something like that with no weapons? Most people don't even seem to recall that Jews aren't kin.

fucking THIS!

You make it all sound so simple, it isn't.
I am not against wars, I supported Balkan war e.g.
I believe america lost focus along it's way and had a false pretense to begin with:
the US is fiddling in pretty much every countries politics, ALWAYS catering to the doctrine of 'enemy's enemy is a friend', it's like a mantra and it is btw now used against you:
>Taliban fight communist, wtf they are /ourguys/ now
>Democrats attack Putin, wtf he's /ourguy/ now
Remember binding to Europe meant a Europe diminishing economic binding to Russia, now all of a sudden we have to listen to americans proclaiming we owe them money.
We financed your boom by buying 'made in america' after Europe was glassed.
Also I believe that there are valuable allies among all ethnicities, religions, genders, people, cutting along simple lines like race, religion, nationality are destined to fail in world 2.0.
Also I think OP is spot on.

Well said!

Wait, no it's not

>It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Germany.
lolwut

I didn't get that part either

TLDR

FUCK GERMONEY

Ahh, it seems the germans have finally realized their loss and are now beginning the grieving process. Denial and some anger. No worries, the rest of us will be waiting for you to accept the truth and help rebirth europa from the ashes.

Germany is not guiltless. But you alone make your path. Your compliance created this mess. Our compliance created this mess.