>Governor of Missouri
>PhD in Philosophy from Oxford
>Rhodes and Truman Scholar
>Lieutenant Commander in the Navy SEAL
>Bronze Star
>Purple Heart
>Jewish
>Only 42

The only thing he need now is to get now is the NRA endorsement and picking an evangelist as vice-president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_TFdf6Lz0U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI-gLvJePlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fbgnieG9Z4g
hooktube.com/watch?v=4_TFdf6Lz0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, somebody was pointing out that he looks like an actor that would play the President in a made for TV movie.

He's a pretty strong contender. I'm glad Trump is already raising money for 2020.

He'd probably be a shoe in. Have Him Webb run as his VP.

*Jim

Why Jim Webb?

Because Jim Webb literally kills commies with his bear hands.

What an impressive background.

>Jewish

No.

People were saying the same thing about being black before the election of Obama.

Is her one of those people who can get by on 2 hours sleep a day?

FUCK OFF SHILLS

How am I shilling for him I'm not even American. I don't even know what he's standing for actually only his background from Wikipedia.

>Navy vet
>decorated
>Republican presidential candidate
So he's the Jewish McCain? Neat.

But McCain was very old.

At least he served in the NAVY and not the IDF

How about this guy? (after Trump of course.)

Rick Scott
>Republican
>Governer of Florida
>Served in Navy
>Has a Law degree
>Ex CEO of Hospital Corporation of America
>Doesn't shill for the globalist rhetoric of climate change
>Endorsed Donald Trump
>Treats the media exactly how they should be treated
>Media hate him
>Not Jewish
>signed a stand your ground law earlier this year

Shills against him:
youtube.com/watch?v=4_TFdf6Lz0U

Media trying to stump him:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI-gLvJePlQ

Him refusing to answer stupid questions:
youtube.com/watch?v=fbgnieG9Z4g

He comes across as autistic, but ONLY because of the way the media approaches him, so he doesn't go out of his way to satisfy them. He just gets the message he wants across. The media get so triggered so easily with this guy, can you imagine how much meme potential he would also have. The literally have nothing on him either because he has big balls and won't fall for gotchya questions.

>Its all happening in Florida

>direct link to Mic
Hooktubed that for you to prevent views. Just change the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=4_TFdf6Lz0U

>>Purple Heart
reminder you can get a Purple Heart for falling down the stairs of your army base.

Republicans are gutless PUSSIES,open borders,warmonger globalists that bent over to Obama any fucking chance they got. Hello omnibus! Hello healthcare!
>PhD in philosophy
Useless degree. He learned how to THINK.What a fucking huge achievement! Welcome to humanity.
>SEAL
He can kill people efficiently so that makes him Presidential material? Fucking please.
>Rhodes scholar
Great so he's a globalist.
>jewish
Gee, I wonder who he'll bend over for? YAY we can have another President that sends our boys to die fighting Israel's enemies!!

FUCK OFF SHILLS!

So is our Republic.
>law degree
No. People who go to law school come out indoctrinated with left wing ideology, no matter which party they end up trotting along with.

Hillary the undying.

>Previously a Democrat,[4] he announced his candidacy for governor as a Republican, campaigning on a platform centered around ethics reform

sounds like he's secretly a democrat who swapped to R because he's in a red state

FUCK NO. Rick Scott is the worst kind of cuckservative, I'd rather Trump abolish the republic and declare himself Emperor than let that son of a bitch put one toe into the President's office. t. Floridian

And they were right. Did you even think that reply through?!

This.

I don't think that being Jewish or Black is an issue for being elected.

You forgot
>Koch brothers puppet and treasonous scumbag who destroys the middle class to appease his billionaire puppet masters who funded his campaign

>>PhD in Philosophy from Oxford

Oh so he is a useless hack, got it.

No jews please. Would rather have a black guy.

>>PhD in Philosophy
for the love of god no

cute

Yes, my fellow human person. This individual has such an impressive background. Good for politic. As a human person, I will vote for this man because of his impressive background.