What are your thoughts on Esoteric Jahanism?

What are your thoughts on Esoteric Jahanism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/farshnuke/videos
youtu.be/pllzblVLdIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't this cunt declare peace with Sup Forums? I haven't seen him posted here in months.

english/10

This guy seems very powerful. Quick rundown?

youtube.com/user/farshnuke/videos

If you fuck with him he will fucking eat you

he's a great lad.

Why is there toilet paper on his bed? Ahhhh, never mind.

I miss these memes.

Holy shit I wanna suck those tittays

I want to slap those titties, nothing sexual it's just I want to slap those blobs of fat

The toilet paper is always silently watching.

>What are your thoughts on Esoteric Jahanism?
The one true faith desu

Someone give me a quick rundown on this fat Brit

social media trolls made fun of him and congregated on Sup Forums when doing it
he thought the alt right targeted him
autism ensues
peace declaration
threads die off when he stops throwing endless bitch flap tit fits

Kill yourself faggot.

me too, I wanna take a horse whip and make him neigh

kek

A homosexual that has no business being talked about on Sup Forums. OP, Please hang yourself. You're probably him trying to be relevant.

Atleast i'm not crosseyed.

youtu.be/pllzblVLdIg

> So then you take it further. Ironically inspired by a podcast pointing out the creepy misogynistic moments of Kurt Vonnegurt specifically the idea that it might be nice that a woman is mute. Not an entirely insane idea once you’ve taken the huge leap of shrinking a consenting adult. To be clear I am fully aware that microphilia as a fetish is totally misogynistic. It’s literally a fetish about callous, intimidating or seemingly powerful women literally becoming play or pet objects at best given the rights and respect of a hamster or a dog. But hey, it’s fun to pretend. So once you’ve crossed so far and taken the intimidating woman as your pet hamster, it makes sense (from an evil misogynistic perspective) that you’d want to reduce their intelligence until they literally just squeaked like hamsters.

The absolute state of Esoteric Jahans