Murdered model, organs missing, possibly guy from abramovic/gaga spirit cooking event?

Have at it autists!

Murdered model Ryan singleton disappeared amid very strange circumstances July 2013

google.co.nz/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4541828/amp/No-answers-four-years-man-dead-no-organs.html

Lots of strange celebrity connected happenings and police stalling

hardcopytruth.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/husband-of-slain-model-ryan-singleton.html?m=1

Timeline for the spirit cooking event with Marina abramovic/lady gaga etc matches well

watermillcenter.org/multi/benefit-2013

Model has matching hairline, face, shoulders, hips, legs, hairtype, seems like a very close match to him.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.nz/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4541828/amp/No-answers-four-years-man-dead-no-organs.html
re-newsit.com/2013/10/ryan-singleton-webster-friends-grifters.html
mqvfw.com/designer-profile/kithe-brewster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump 4 great justice

Sup Forums is stupid.

Here's a story about what you guys talk about all day and night.

Crickets.

>That video Black Pigeon Speaks did about Spirit Cooking

That shit was horrifying man. How can celebrities get behind that kind of shit

Looks like the dead guy married some fag fashion desinger who was in with Beyonce etc, he's linked to some other fag who allegedly provided Will Smith with rent boys and is also a "children's activist"... it's all good stuff

bump

>google.co.nz/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4541828/amp/No-answers-four-years-man-dead-no-organs.html
nigs gonna nog

That dude isn't Ryan. Different nose bridge, brow and it's hard to see his ears but Singleton had elfen almost Vulcan ears.

I'm sure there was a list of names for that event...
Anyway, I found this link:
re-newsit.com/2013/10/ryan-singleton-webster-friends-grifters.html
Friend of the husband (apparently) some TD Faison dude, seems to be humiliating the mother of the dead guy, and she's posted back at him some Youtube link with the comment:
"For a fun look at what Faison does when the lights go out.... Video (might shock your senses a titch)"
>vid is pulled now
Faggots last post was 6 hours ago
turns out he's a movie maker type who has links to kids via some undisclosed charity/awareness bullshit organisation
GET IN HERE
SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN SPREAD THIS

Oh no a shill made fun of us we better stop talking about it.

bump

Also kys shill.

I was thinking that Re the nose, Ryan's nose is quite straight side on, but it's actually very hard to tell what's his nose and what's the paint in the SC picture, and also: does that not look like Ryan would after three weeks in a cage being beaten? Guy looks like he has a bruised jaw and a few weeks of hair growth, could have had a broken nose too..

I haven't seen it, this got too sick for me so I bailed.
That said, during this shit they tried to start the same crap here, but people knew what it was so (((discovery))) got gassed

They tried to hijack this chick shit about ghosts and they who walk again(gjenganger) and predicting the future, sieð in other words

gah
>seið

Assuming this happened, his husband Kithe knew about it and was threatened/bribed to stay quiet.

Oh look, he seemed to get suddenly extra famous round this time, could this be the bribe? Anyone find a date/promoters behind his fashion launch?

"Kithe Brewster is an American Fashion Designer. He became one of the biggest celebrity stylists in the world, WWD credits Kithe for making Julianne Moore a fashion icon. Brewster’s clients have included Kate Beckinsale, Iman and Heidi Klum to name a few. In 2013 he launched his signature collection. "

mqvfw.com/designer-profile/kithe-brewster/

Eyes and organs missing is pretty normal if your body is dumped in a desert.

Sounds like someone probably raped/killed him, then dumped the body in the desert.

Probably a serial killer.

Except IF that's him in the image with lady gaga, it was AFTER he had been missing for weeks!!
So NOT random killer...

She redeemed Tom Cruise and paid the price.

>Eyes and organs missing is pretty normal if your body is dumped in a desert.
got a citation for that?

what's the yellow arrow pointing to, a tranny?
assuming you mean the figure at the tree, but the murdered man's corpse was found by police, and identified, and remains presumably buried.
missing organs were consumed by animals, you can watch "real life" nature films on youtube, of them doing this in Africa.
Also could be the wealthy and well connected nig just doesn't want empty speculation about the sad demise of his kooky boytoy.

>you can watch "real life" nature films
I am meaning animals consuming other animals, they tear open the belly and eat the entrails, a lot more easily edible that the bone and muscle flesh.

The arrow is pointing to the lady Russia paid to torpedo a campaign by getting minoroites to flee the voodoo party.

Cricket is the BIGGEST SPORTS SCAM of ALL TIME! The so called "Indian team" DO NOT even represent India; It represents BCCI which is FOR PROFIT PRIVATE ENTITY & DOES NOT directly work under Govt. of India, I.e. CAG DOES NOT AUDIT BCCI!
• It was promoted/sponsored by multinational companies to monetise/CONDITION INDIAN CONSUMERS to buy worthless things!
• CRICKET STARS ARE MANUFACTURED by systematically projecting them in print/visual media for creating fan-culture, who'll then become the gullible captive consumer base in India!
• It serves as the GREATEST DISTRACTION for masses from the real issues, akin to 'Gladiators' in Ancient Rome!
• It's NOT even among the most health/fitness enhancing/challenging sport!
• Cricket is one of the most TIME CONSUMING & RESOURCES PLUNDERING sport on earth!
• Cricket is the MOST ANTI-NATIONAL sport for India: It' an invention of BRITISH/COLONISERS of India
• Crickets monopoly has created great CRISIS OF OTHER SPORTS/GAMES in India.

Birds of prey eat up the soft organs, how retarded are you?

>Ryan singleton

no, no, no. we're GLAD that one is dead, the elites just had to disappear the organs.

reasons. witch reasons.

Lady gaga..

Hello fellow pajeet. Why do you hide behind that flag?