Hey Americucks. Make Kid Rock a senator because it will amuse me and piss off Elizabeth Warren

Hey Americucks. Make Kid Rock a senator because it will amuse me and piss off Elizabeth Warren

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1FCmvY5QYg
youtu.be/6J9ayHYClw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay. It'd probably be good for lulz.

ITT: eurocucks who know nothing about American politics thinking kid rock as a senator will be something "new" and "outrageous"

Just stop. This is so cringy, as cringy as my flag. You idiots aren't memeing anything. Youre just a bunch of horny perverts and thats all you'll ever be

>piss off pocahontas

good enough for me

what are his qualifications?

you need to learn how to read. He pisses off pocahontas, what more do you want?

Who is he running against? I hope the politicians start to take note that it really doesnt matter who we put in office, because the career politicians are just working for their cronies who give them money and not the American people. Ie: Who wants to repeal Obama's net neutrality protections? The people, or the telecommunications industry? People did not vote for this.

His name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiid

He produces liberal tears

Don't live in Michigan or id support him
Devil without a cause

First thing I thought

Believe me, Americans are so pissed at democrats we will elect hilarious characters out of spite and humiliation at this point.

>Elizabeth Warren

youtube.com/watch?v=b1FCmvY5QYg

Warren is a dumb nigger, here time is almost up

that's all I know, I would make that song his campaign speech

>for the lulz
Why I voted for daThonald and am I getting results. In spades.

I like that picture but here is a better one.

>40% white

Yes kid rock must be a senator. I would enjoy a situation in which he and The Rock run for president/ vice president so that I may vote for a pair of rocks.

youtu.be/6J9ayHYClw8

we're on it

Mexico aint that great

Look achmed, i don't get between you and your family so let me and my family call each other whatever we want.

Ok, I'll let you know call each Juan and Paco

Thought he would be on the other team...

>what are his qualifications?
what were (((al franken's))) qualifications?
what were nancy pelosi-galore's qualifications?

Your jpeg is all wrong.
Clearly you have never been to Houston with its dyke mayor. If anything Texas should have a Mexican flag. 68% of the population is hispanic.

Well, it's easy to spell Achemed.

Here are his qualifications

Trump supporter
Can actually defeat an incumbent Democrat in a midterm that favors Democrats while running as a Republican

Now tell me what Al Franken's qualifications were when he ran as a senator, considering he's just a fucking comedian?

>liberals unironically try to claim Republicans should never run celebrities for office but then run celebrities for office themselves

BAW WIT DA BAW

That map is wrong.

Texas is apart of Mexico.

Texas is 70% white, the majority of Hispanics in Texas are white Hispanics

Unlike most other states where

>white
>Hispanic

Is the dank meme it is impossible for Texas to have such a high average IQ if the white hispanics living there were not actual white people- look at California for comparison.

See In 1850 after the annexation of Mexican Texas the state of Texas was more than 20% Hispanic and 15% black- non-Hispanic whites were only around 60% of the population since the native Americans hadn't been wiped out yet. This meme that Texas only recently gained a large Hispanic population needs 2 stop.

>white Hispanic
no such thing exists.
its a liberal fantasy.

So what are Marco Rubio, Alexis Bledel, Robert Rodriguez and Penelope Cruz then?

>yeah those mestizos in Texas are pretty smart
>BUT DEY AIN'T WHITE

Are you for real?

>native Americans

The first Americans migrated here, over a land bridge that is now the Bering Straight. They were genetically related to Siberians.

The notion that Paleo Indians were Native Americans needs to stop.

>So what are Marco Rubio, Alexis Bledel, Robert Rodriguez and Penelope Cruz then?

Anchor babbies.

>white hispanics

Wow, check out all of these summer children who know nothing about politics except for what Sup Forums brainwashes them with

really makes you think

>explain why in terms of IQ that Texan white Hispanics must in fact be mostly European because otherwise Texas would have a shitty average IQ like California
>give examples of white Hispanics
>receive meme answers

Cool

>getting autistic over terms

Yes we all know liberals are faggots and injuns deserved it

He can talk like a sailor and drink like a Mic

Data showing Texas with an IQ of 100 is from 2006 and was calculated using standardized test scores. Based on demographics, school aged children would've comprised 60%+ of the population at that time. Your state is retard tier now.

>white school aged children

Yeah that's what the Senate needs, some white trash with money.

Plenty of retards in Michigan, but probably not quite enough to elect someone like him. Although 90k people left their ballot blank in the presidential section last November, so I guess it's possible.

His Confederate flag stance triggers the fuck out of liberals so that's enough for me.

no

>the majority of hispanics in Texas are white
>>/www.reddit.com

You think normies are any better? I was listening to a local radio show yesterday talking about this subject. The host said he would like to see Kid Rock become a senator. He also said he would like to see Kanye West go into politics because "it would be hilarious."

Civilization only exists in the first place because of horny perverts wanting to fuck bitches. Don't underestimate "muh dick".

also reminder that he'll be running against a jewish female in the primary
he's unironically (non-meme) the best choice