I just started a christ chan collection please contribute

i just started a christ chan collection please contribute

may God bless us all

Does God have a God?

Jesus said 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"(John 20:17)

If jesus is god does that mean god have a god?

In bible it says

1)"God Doesn’t Change His Nature" (Malachi 3:6)

But Christian say God came in a form of man changing His Nature..

2) "God is neither a man nor a son of a man "(Numbers 23:19)
For I am God, and not man (Hosea 11:9)

But Jesus said he is a man (John 8:40) & also many other places..

3) No one can see god (1 John 4:20)

But people saw Jesus..

4) According to the bible God cant be tempted
But jesus get tempted by devil for 40 days & 40 nights & Many other things..Which Clearly prove jesus isnt God

So what's the result??

Jesus isn't God

>faith disturbed

didnt read

"We ignored truth for temporary happiness"

Figures someone who follows a religion that thinks Mary is the third person of the trinity would not understand.

Wrong. The verse don't stipulate that Mary is part of the "Trinity" but that she is taken as godly for being the mother of God to Christians.
Nowhere the verse says "holy trinity" or even "trinity"

So you want 10% of our chans?

She is mine now, Sup Forums is a pagan board, desu

Saved it

In related news,
I want to be a Christian, and sadly I don't feel like I can give up smoking weed, and it doesn't feel right to be a pothead Christian.

Idk what to do. I will never have a Christian wife because I love marijuana too much

our body is the temple of the holy spirit. seek healthier habits and repent

I'm pretty sure that it's something to do with the fact that while Jesus is God, he is also at the same time a separate entity.

>while Jesus is God, he is also at the same time a separate entity

So a part of God is human to you? Does Jesus even said that a part of God was human? Smh

Come to the tawhid, the pure monotheism.

"If a plant has seeds, then use it." The bible.
Why do you think the bible has the perfect rolling paper as pages? And that every Bible has just about 50 blank pages?

Jesus is not God, Jesus is the avatar of God on Earth.

Make up your mind Christians. Why do you worship Jesus then?

wrong

THAT WAS DIGITALLY MANIPULATED

Heathen, do you even know what an avatar is? Jesus is God's son, but beyond that God also acts directly in this world through Jesus. Jesus is himself, and he "is God" as well. But of course, you will just say nonsense forever rather than sincerely trying to understand. Sad.
I've read conflicting stances on marijuana from Christian theory, but it seems that it's acceptable if it's legal, but you shouldn't do it anyways. Christian freedom.
I think I will probably convert within a year of now, my work shafts me so I can never attend bible study anymore, so I won't be able to go through the process until after legalization is fully rolled out here anyways
Depends on your denomination silly

If I'm remembering correctly, God sent Jesus to act as more of a being carrying his will on Earth and acting as his own in more of a human-like, achievable role model of a peak person (miracles aside), maybe so he could act without directly intervening and/or so he'd be more understandable mentally for people? I dunno. I'm just in this thread because I saw it in the catalog and was hoping for either interesting discussion or cute pictures. I haven't looked into the faith in a while as I'm not even a believer so I wouldn't be able to provide good answers, was hoping to look into things here.

It also finished that paragraph with
>you shall have them for food
>food
Marijuana is not for eating silly.

The Bible says we can use any plant or animal ie for medicine, but says to stay sober for the devil is waiting as a lion to devour. So maybe medical marijuana or cbd derivatives etc. But no getting high

ENLIST NOW

The human body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
That's why damaging it by smoking, drinking and taking drugs is a sin. So I guess marijuana is not ok if one abuses it to damage his/her body instead of using it in a medicinal purpose.

Yeah seems if it is for intoxication (it is, I do not stop at 3-4 puffs) then it is sinful.
Maybe I need more time to reconcile this and grow out of my phase. I've cut back a LOT and almost wiped it from my life, but I still come back to it now and then, and it's difficult to resist.

>Catholic
>Discussed with theologian about that and it's gone like: Smoking/drinking isn't sin itself, but it can lead to sinful consequences- i.e. If you get drunk you're more likely to act agressive etc.

are there not nudes of this whore?

I feel like being a stoner is equal to being a drunkard in the bible, and
>Nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

But yes I also see the argument that it is a rule for the purpose of clouded judgement.

What is with religious posts on POL

You could be right actually. A drunkard is not a stoner, and marijuana does not cloud one's judgement the way alcohol does.

>he unironically believes the trinity doctrine
pls kys

>this dudes god can't even put on flesh and enter into his own creation.

So strong, so pure.

Oh I find how cute Christ-chan is desu.

At the heart of this matter is the idol that you make of it. Whether it lawful or not for you to do something means less than are you willing to give it up to serve Jesus. If not, then it doesn't really matter if it is lawful or not because he demands to be first in your heart.

Look at the interaction with the young rich man who would do anything in the world to follow Him, but Jesus saw through it and told him to part with what he truly worships, his worth and status.

The Bible says that Jesus doesn't know the date of the end of the world, yet he's God?
Don't hmu with the "muh avatar holy spirit' shit.

You're just mumbo jumboing

>This dude says his god died while he entered his human creation, peed, ate, slept like a human, got circumcized while nobody was in heaven since his god went on earth
Sorry man, I worship the Abrahamic God.

Mike, why do you do this?

You could have found an actual job in the time you've made your stupid fucking comics.

>This dude says his god died while he entered his human creation, peed, ate, slept like a human, got circumcized while nobody was in heaven since his god went on earth

Thats not true though, God is a spirit and the majority of his spirit was still in heaven during the time of Jesus, which is why Jesus prayed to his "Father" Jesus was a part of that spirit sent into the flesh which is why Jesus says he is "one with the Father" Jesus is literally a part of God

>And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

>Sorry man, I worship the Abrahamic God.

You reject the God of Abraham who came in the flesh, the Prophet Isaiah said God would be born as a child 700 years before Jesus birth

>For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, MIGHT GOD, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Fags not welcome

Your god is so small, it's like you can't even conceive of omnipresence or omnipotence, and in what abrahamic belief structure is death the end of anything? I gotta think you're a troll or else you are dangerously under thinking and over confident.

>you god can't even be in two places at once

>you expect to be justified in front of the righteous almighty on the basis of your works alone

>your god can abide sin in his presence

There's also that little hangup over the messiah coming before the destruction of the second temple. Daniel 9:24-27