Man punches his 5 month old puppy twice with a closed fist...

Man punches his 5 month old puppy twice with a closed fist, with 'enough force to knock out a human' - because it was being petted by a bypasser outside a store

fox5atlanta.com/news/254045909-story

Why do you pet random dogs though, dont cry when they bite you if you do this

The woman was petting the dog, and the woman was fine. Then the dogs owner punched it twice.

Nogggers gonna nig.

Is it possible for you guys to comment on the story without using racist remarks? Sheesh

>Man
pic doesn't check out

He was punishing his wife for trying to cheat on him. And no one cheats on Tyrone

Why did you wrote
>man
?

Surely there must be an additional explanation other than him just being a nigger, nogging as niggers do.

that's not a man that's an animal

Nigger had superiorty complex with the dog.
I'm not joking btw they really have this.

My best guess is that he is teaching his dog not to be kind to strangers, at least in a brute-like manner.

Dog will probably go crazy as a result but may serve it's purpose as a tool until it attacks the owner.

Hang this fucker.

>when people hurt doggos

cool lisp

can we gofund him a trip to greece?

Shut up maple nigger.

Just another case of a melanin enriched human going from zero to nigger in 3.4 seconds

the niggers probably really insecure and flipped out when the dog started showing affection to someone else, due to the fact he was never given affection by his single mother who didnt even want him in the first place

Which puppy? He is a nigger, so it is probably pitbull or boxer or some other attack dog.
Also unrelated: how popular are shepherds in usa?

i fucking hate niggers

Put the nignog down.

What? He punches the dog twice, but the woman is somehow knocked over? Does she have a telepathic link with the dog?

Why are niggers so retarded ? Sincere question. Is it nature or nurture ?

>
its just millennial tier writing skills, get used to it

My nigga got a clean white tee on, tho.

Shut up, nigger lover.

Shockwaves

There's something rotten in niggerland.

time to post a comfy kot in order to soothe feelings because of that terrible incident.

Niggers are the same everywhere.

Why do you have shit reading comprehension?

>people
Good one, lad

no, it's impossible because the reason He did it is because he's a nigger. The same way you sucking cock and ruining this board all the time is because you're a leaf.

Lol, classic Chris Rock joke!

Is that one of them Norwegian forest cats?

Looks badass.

lulz. all of mine

it's described as a 'lab mix' so it's a pitbull for sure. dumb nigger would have made this thing super aggressive towards strangers. The dog is gonna think every time it goes near a stranger it's gonna get punched in the face so it's going to end up becoming aggressive whenever someone it doesn't know is around.

The real problem isn't the breed of the dog though, it's the breed of the nigger.

there's a reason doggos don't like this race.