Tattoo an alt-right supporter

Mark an alt-righter campaign!

Hey comrades, I'm planning a massive campaign to tattoo swastikas in the forehead of alt-righters, so people can avoid them in the street, also they won't be able to get jobs anymore, etc.

Let's coordinate in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll be traveling from Germany for a couple of days to perform the operation in the USA. The police won't be able to find me after I come back and they won't suspect at the airport because I'm a white European LOL.

Wow great plan OP. It's very easy to tattoo swastika's into people's head without them noticing and beating the shit out of you.

Please be real, I can't wait for the news reports of a weak kraut faggot being shot in the USA for attacking strangers with a tattoo gun.

>I'll be traveling from Germany for a couple of days to perform the operation in the USA.

You have to be LARPing but those digits! Please do it. I can't think of anything funnier than a fucking cringy Antifa kraut being gunned in the streets in the US!

LOL are you a fucking idiot? First you need to immobilize then, for example after beating the shit out of them, you can bind them to a bed or chair and the proceed

I prefer homemade explosives and knives to be honest, it's easier to handle them.

Disgusting, Deutschland

They won't suspect of a white European, because American policemen are even more stupid than a regular cop

Got the perfect themesong, let's fuck up the alt-rightists (aka Nazis) for peace and freedom!
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

OP is a feygot

We are destroying nazi scum now in many German cities (sadly, not in all of them) just check how the last "identitarian" protest went in Berlin

I know a troll when I see one

Have you ever read any Hitler? Don't knock it until you try it.

The final part of that video is perfect comrade

Pretty sure he isn't talking about pagans themselves (he made one head of ss) but rather people so concerned with their paganism that they are unwilling to work alongside christians for a common goal. Guys like varg for example.
He wasn't particulary found of hardline christians neither.