/pol CLEANSING SQUADS GENERAL/

/pol CLEANSING SQUADS GENERAL/
Welcome to the central headquarters of the fight to cleanse Sup Forums from the Kekistan plague and other pests, such as communists and shills.

The Kekistan shitfest has, indeed, it's roots on Sup Forums, but it has mutated on it's own on reddit, facebook, and most importantly, Youtube. The_Donald and the collosal faggot and attention whore that is Sargon of Akkad have successfully opened the path to our board to normies by copying and corrupting Kek and most of the memes surrounding it. Thus, giving birth to Chanology 2.0.

>MUH DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!!! WE NEED TO REDPILLZ THEM!!1
The massive influx of normies will not integrate shall the Kekistan cancer be left to flourish. If they are attracted and stay here, the only way to redpill them is to ridiculize their unoriginal, cringy and retarded play-pretend. They will either see it for what it is and adhere to one of the real Right-Wing ideologies or fuck off.

Keep in mind, Kekistanis: you mouthbreathing retards are allowed to only be our useful idiots, like a right wing version of SJWs and crybabies. We want none of your Civic Nationalism, ""BASED"" XDD NIGGERS, LGBT acceptance or other libtard beliefs masked in another package. For all we know this whole shit could be a very efficent psyops to undermine the right wing's recent advancements and popularization in the world. Fuck off

>What's the battle plan?
Make memes. This is a civil war. Create content or take it from here and spread it all over the board, and not only. Find every opportunity to shame them. Don't respond to their replies/threads, or do it to remind them to fuck off.

REMEMBER to always bump the general, even if you have nothing to contribute. Exposure is key

DON'T LET Sup Forums BECOME Sup Forums 2.0
TAKE PEPE AND KEK BACK, WE HAVE ALREADY DONE IT ONCE

DEATH TO E-CELEBS, SHITISTANIS AND SHILLS

BUMPS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

>Make memes. This is a civil war.
Dropped, you're already being as cringy as them
Just don't reply when they make really shitty posts and things will get better eventually, it's not like you can make them leave with reaction images anyway.

Shia bump for interest

Goodluck, we are all behind 7 proxies. Shadilay!

Kys. If you care that much just gorepost, don't add to the cancer

I like you.

dude had a good point on one of the earlier threads by somehow convincing/tricking Sup Forums to raid us with gore. alternatively asking mlp fags just to dump ponys in bait threads might work

The normies will burn in waste

All you need to do is show them pictures of themselves, that's cringey enough

>infighting general

Bump

What if we act like Jews again

the_donald in a nutshell

Civic nationalism is here to stay! Hahaha there was more to hilldabeast losing than just Sup Forums but keep spewing your cultural marxism and keep bringing the normies here, you doing a great job helping us out!

Soon pol will succumb to the mass horde of KEK, AHAHAHAHAHAHA. How dare you even attempt to stop the autists? The NERVE! Havent you realized they're a group above nations? An Ideology that is so cancerous that it threatens the well being of pol a cancer it self! This civil war you speak of already has a victor, that is KEK! Your own child will kill you.... you have brought patricide on your self pol, and I'm here to watch and laugh.

I'll bite but I praise kek

BUMP

it was about time we get rid of this double-faced scum

This is now a thread about clinsing unironical real nazis with no sense of humour from Sup Forums

Not going to ever work you fucking low life antifa faggot.

>let's all focus on fighting amongst ourselves
You do realize it's a documented fact that this exact tactic is how the FBI broke up the occupy movement, right?

KEK = Kill Every Kike

>ourselves
>OURSELVES

This whole bullshit is libtardism under another mask

Take a look at this bullshit

1/?

The idea is noble, OP, but it's a hopeless fight.
This sort of thing has happened to countless boards, and the culture never returns to what it was.
If anyone was going to reclaim Pepe, it would have been the poo-poo-pee-pee campaign that /r9k/ had, which was really well done, and that didn't even succeed in driving out the cancer there.

2/?

Why do you hate us Sup Forums? We have the same interests as you do. We can all work together to MAGA. Shadilay my brothers may the gets be frequent and may KEK continue to bless our movement.

>that gay flag
>so gay
>gay

What's wrong with Jews as long as they're conservatives?

Why not just call them faggots and be done with it? Why does this have to be a discussion, is something more important being slid here?

You are a couple of cringy fucks normalizing lefty beliefs

I already said it, you can be our useful idiots. But not here. fuck off this board

Muslim Faggot

This is now a based black man thread. Ethno-nationalist cucks get out.
This board belongs to T_D now faggot. How about you leave first.

>muslim
>faggot
pick one

>posts another gay nazi picture
Are all nazis also faggots or is it just you?

Stop being a cringy atheist lefty nigger faggot and we'll talk

Faggot it is then

>cringy fucks normalizing lefty
says the obvious faggot

>being this butthurt that your precious safespace got invaded

Lmao

way to man up bro

You'll never stop us based pedes from taking this board. Eth-cucks BTFO. Based black men for the win.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Why do you reject KEK even while he blesses you with digits?
I'm a christian conservative pro-free market American.

Faggot

Actually falling for the shareblue psy ops to divide us, literall sucking commie dick

Kek hates niggers

>claiming to be Christian
>joins on a pro-faggot (((big tent))) movement
On the stakes we shall go

kek

A friendly reminder for all you nazi virgins out there

Do you even try to make sense or you just post half assed 4th grade wanna-be insults?

No one wants you here

We should also get rid of the christcucks and the retarded ancaps

>posting normalfag maymays

Pottery

KEK loves everyone who wants to MAGA. Based black men included!
Even gays can get right with God if they stop fucking each other in the ass.

Good idea

Fuck off catalonia kike

>What's wrong with Jews

Bump, I'm tired of these kekistantis ruining Sup Forums

Go suck your BBC

The SA outnumbers you 10 to 1 this time. I doubt you can do anything about it.

Then stop promoting their """"rights"""" to fuck with each other in the ass you giant ass nigger faggot

Sup Shia, how are things since your arrest this past week?

Death to the fat Spanish commie and his threads

You would feel a whole lot better if you just admitted your homosexuality openly. We can accept you for what you are. Don't be afraid. Do it, laddie.

As long as they're conservative, I don't see a problem.

I don't suck dicks but it's funny you're projecting your homosexual feelings on to me.

I'm in favor of civil unions but not gay marriage.

you are such a dumb fucking drone

You are not "US", nigger, because you are not even right wing in the first place

>tired
oh dear

fuck off kike

This

You are a D&C shill though. Not to mention T_D are cool. Also, fuck your anti-freedom agenda. We need small government conservatism.

It's a fucking kike ffs.... are kekistanis that stupid?

you BTFOed me how will I ever recover

>Not to mention T_D are cool
>(You)

>What's wrong with Jews

>promoting faggot civil unions
Dont make me pay for their degeneracy. You are a cancer to society

You do know that we are at a point were we have more opposition than allies
Yes kekistanis are cringy, but they are better tthan progressives

REQUESTING AS MANY SMUGGIES YOU NIGGERS HAVE!

MY FOLDER IS READY

Thanks for all of the (you)s you retarded faggots. I can't believe you niggers are dumb enough to fall for this shit.

They will fight against us.
Futhermore
>Implying you can break autism

I think holocaust pictures as background with laughing White girls or liberal politicians in the foreground would make for great memes.

Just admit your homosexuality. All nazis are. Everyone knows, so stop pretending. We love you anyway. We may spit at you, but that's just for laughs.

Go play with your Black Boyfriend

Kikestains are Sargoy's psy op to destroy the Right Wing and Christian traditionalism

>gets taken in by poor quality b8
>u-ur a fag
lel

Are you seriously implying Christ is getting wrekt by a frog?

I like the way you think, be mein Führer?

>Mentions E-celebs
>Not a shariablue shill
Pick one

Well, your true oldfags are libertarians and the true newfags are the fascists.

No, how bout this instead op? STOP USING FUCKING CUSTOM FLAGS

>look mom im just pretending to be retarded

Triggered. Kekistanis will always use their flags.

>small government conservatism

AKA the type of conservatism that doesn't conserve anything and lets the liberal agenda continue on unimpeded? You actually are a D&C shill

>133724044

"haha get trolld!

better start kissing moots ass then

>I don't suck dicks
Oh you do, you slut. You sucked mine only this morning, remember?