ITT: Remembering Jeb!

ITT: Remembering Jeb!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8dA55sLEI
thehill.
youtube.com/watch?v=YeHkC9ABxn4
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/08/06/jeb-bush-campaign-store-guacamole-bowl-expensive/31215483/
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
youtube.com/watch?v=v2KQHMc7E5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please bump

youtube.com/watch?v=I-8dA55sLEI

Lmao is this real

yes

Please clap

>"Elect Trump if you want that"
>Elects Trump

Kek

Jeb-heads unite!

I can't find the J-E-B exclamation point gif where he's driving. Dammit

Here's one with lil marco foam boy

>some of y'all are okay. don't come to the inaguration tomorrow

His mother is horrible.

Bless you brother

Kek

Look at the polls,
>The future is jeb!
I for one look forward to our future guac overload

WHO #GUACSOULJA HERE

I miss the guac merchant, the primary was so full of laughter.

LOST

YEB! SURGE AAHHHHHHHHHHHH

people don't remember that was the 'humiliate me mache alles' guy from years ago

>4%
>2%
>96%

Them burger mathematics

>Yeb! surge!

anyone have the recipe?

Bush’s guacamole recipe — which, he says, must be whipped up in a molcajete — includes:

— avocados (According to the former Florida governor they must be “not too ripe, but they gotta be ripe enough.”
— cilantro
— jalapeno (“Rather than chile serrano,” says Bush.)
— onions
— garlic (But “not too much.”)

sauce: thehill. com/blogs/in-the-know/264512-jeb-shares-ideal-guac-ingredients

A masterful cook!
Don't forget the ¡Jeb! Sticker to put onto the Guacbowle!

Please clap.

That's one basic bitch guac
No wonder he couldn't secure the spic vote

I wonder what's happening right now in the Jeb won timeline

the graphs accuracy and time to construct this graph favors me immensely

We'd most likely already be in another war for Halliburton. Either that, or Jeb couldn't handle the pressures of the office. He made his way to a bridge to end it all, and they had to call the most persuasive man in history over to help talk him down.

I miss the Jeblection. This thread just reminds me that Jeb is probably never gonna run for anything again.

>tfw jeb will be to old to run again in 2024

I'm gonna miss Jebby. He was my favorite part of the 2016 election.

Jeb will forever be in the history books as someone who actively sabotaged his own campaign, only Hilary Clinton did more harm to her own political capital than Jeb

Jeb is literally on his way to the happy farm. His social presence is being screened by the Bush.

Here you go fampai

He's just so goofy and awkward. How did anyone ever think he had a chance of winning? His brother said a lot of stupid shit, but he had the natural charm to play it off, Jeb had none of that

it's 'humiliate me. taking orders mache alles'
get your memes straight

That's President Jeb for you leaf poster.

I don't think he even wanted to run. My theory is he wanted to show to his mother that he's a strong man like his brother and father.

i remember this vividly, some people had called the cops thinking he might kill himself. this was during the last death throes of his campaign.

That's one helluva Jeb! surge.

This gif made me actually hate Jeb. At first I thought he was autistic, but when you see him give that flustered angry look and stand on his tip toes while Trump just smiles and nods you can tell this guy is a bitch faggot that seriously expected to be president.

he would have won the nomination if not for Trump. he had a heavy lead up until August

Jeb!
youtube.com/watch?v=YeHkC9ABxn4

>lead
He might have had a war chest before the primaries but he really didnt stand a chance.

if Trump was not running, i don't see any other candidate winning. he had the ENTIRE establishment behind him and the money. who else would have won? ted? nah

>The Great Guac Bowl of the President of the United States

Trump tapped into a simmering sentiment despite the best efforts of the establishment to block his appointment that Bush was unable to read. In otherwords the grass roots movement would have given Jeb a run for his money.

He loved puppies.

I unironically think Jeb would have been better than Trump. At least with a cuck in the white house Americans know they're fucked. Trump gives everyone false hope.

>Jeb
Who?

i always kind of related to Jeb!

There was an entire thread around this one pic...some of the theories& images around it were solid fucking gold.. I wish I saved them

this video is still my favorite thing from this election

Didn't he eat one?

Watching it live was my favourite thing from this election

yeah but you can just watch once

cant*

Anyone else feel bad for him?

can someone redpill me on the guacbowl?

where the FUCK are the measurements? my mom does this and it drives me nuts.

>be me
>making lasagna
>want to try my mom's recipe
>call up mom
>hey, what do you use in your marinara
>lists things
>ok. how much?
>of what ingredient?
>pepper
>a lot, but not too much

why.

I miss Jeb too. I miss 2016 as a whole, I remember how dull politics was and then here comes Trump breaking every political correct barrier.

It's almost hard to remember the political environment before Trump, whether you think he's accomplishing anything or not he shifted the Overton window so much.

Does anyone else know this feel?

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/08/06/jeb-bush-campaign-store-guacamole-bowl-expensive/31215483/

It's nearly 100$ and doesn't even contain his wife's famous guac recipe!

Do we know if any russians purchased it before election?

While some say the Bernie saga was the best part of the election due to immense tragedy that followed his failure, I believe the Jeb saga is the best, as it is the most comedic saga since the manga started, and more in line with the author's original wishes. By the time the Hilary saga had approached, the author was exhausted and wanted the series to end.

The primaries had by far the better cast in the election saga, and were incredibly fun. Jeb was, of course, the best part, he went from villain to comic relief to just having a depressing arc.
Can anyone please post some Jebcore?

Oh dear God.

Everything was shaping up to be so dull and predictable
>Bush vs. Clinton round 3
And then things got magical

to be fair W is a much better son, he actually got to be president and was alfa as fuck

This meme is pure kino.

I kinda feel bad for him.
You can tell he's like a fish out of water, just trying to make his old man proud

So that's what Trump has been trying to hide so hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

>tfw most of Sup Forums is Jeb! yet identify and live vicariously through Trump

Poor little jeb!
youtube.com/watch?v=v2KQHMc7E5M

>everyone else uses their last name
>jeb uses his first name
>and his first name is fucking "jeb"
i mean this guy never stood s a chance

Hirst first name is John, Jeb is his initials John Ellis Bush. I don't know how he got Jeb on the ballot papers unless he's legally changed his name

Are you baiting me right now

Whoa! I just assumed it was jebediah.

>he's legally changed his name