>"americans don't know how to cook"

t. someone who eats this for breakfast

pretty sad to be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson/videos
youtu.be/9FuVAMsGq7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You had this shit? Best meal ever. How the fuck do you justify deep fried butter?

that's a scottish invention m8

americans are fat lol

Beans are very cost-efficient. Too bad my digestive system implodes whenever I eat them.

Deep fried butter is a novelty snack that most Americans never eat, and I'm willing to bet that no one eats it on a regular basis. I don't know why Brits get shit for beans on toast though, it looks good.

t. country that eats 10 burgers w/ syrup for breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, supper and dinner

>shitting on beans on toast

Americans are cancer incarnate.

There are people who eat it on a regular basis, but they are disgusting creatures like this lady:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

BoT is godlike with melted cheese and a dash of Worcestershire sauce. Or, being yank, just try putting pic related on top

Actually it's Canadian. But it was served in Scotland in 2011 and has been spiking in popularity in the US

American "food" is disgusting. But to be fair, outs is equally rubbish. Thank goodness for foreigners and their diverse food.

Britbongs have the same feeding schedule as hobbits.

>American breakfast
Pretty sad to be honest

All these coincidences

Modern cuisine is just globalist bullshit. Back then food was not so fancy.

>everything eatable you can find thrown on a piece of flat bread
>meat with vegetables and spices, so it doesn't rot in south america jungle
>soup with fucking cabbage and purplish weed grass
>literally rotten grape juice

Now some retards claim their prentencious shit that costs 500$ for plate is "true pizza", or true chili, or true borsch, or this fucking expensive wines. Fuck culinary.

When the only "American" foods you can think of are served at McDonalds and the like, then that's just your ignorance.

youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson/videos

There's a very long history of tasty and nutritious foods in North America and you have no one but yourself to blame for not exploring them.

>study shows
>washingtoncompost
nice bait frog

Look upon its glory and despair, lesser nations

bbq is not disgusting. Do you even have bbq in Britain or is that outlawed like everything else?

This is why India is literal shit.

It's fucking delicious you piece of shit yank cunt. British food is pretty shit but don't go talking shit about baked beans on toast of all things!

I've been to the us many times mate. To different states too. I know what I'm talking about

huh, it appears that once in a while burgers do have good taste

Bbq originated in the carribean (taino indians)

>nigger cook out

GIB NOW

If americans dont know how to cook how do you explain this american eating a beautiful gourmet meal?
youtu.be/9FuVAMsGq7Q

Pemmican is the only "American" food.
I ate a BigMac only once. My breath was utterly vomit inducing

Thank you Greece

That comment almost wants me to give you back your marbles.

>putting meat on a grill over a fire was invented in the Caribbean

WHITES BTFO

low iq whitey never thought to put meat on hot metal over a fire

damn bongo that looks pretty good

You have detonated God

>lol yuropoors
looks tasty and nutritious
probably doesn't make you randomly shit your pants too

Probably better than chicken in a can.

thats a 3d model

cant eat it

Americans make the best bbq. I suppose you don't like gator either? Communist.

What are you even on about? Pemmican is Canadian.

Wait, is baked beans on toast considered weird? How do you eat baked beans?

On a plate with a spoon.

A fucking microwave?!

Is this lardblob still alive?

>irl Kendra from cleveland show.

Haha, yeah, I got that reference. So will many others. What with that being such a widely watched show and all

Who fucking knows, man. If she is, I wouldn't be surprised if she's down one or both legs due to diabeetus.

>On a plate with a spoon.

Will you vote kid rock?

Can't. I don't live in Michigan. But if I did I probably would.

Actually just had some good bbq the other day at pic related, just round the corner from the tower of london. Not had gator, but tried roo steaks.

>all this damage control

if american food is so bad then why is americanized food more popular than the authentic thing?

pizza, american chinese food, burgers.

You don't even have to get the reference. Just look compare their fat faces and many chins.

>put an animal's thing on a hot thing, ta-da!
>literally everything is burned to within an inch of its life
>eat from a sheet of paper
yep, it's american """cuisine"""

how does the fucking blood pudding even fit in with the rest

nah

>put an animal's thing on a hot thing

Is there some alternative British method to cooking meat?

>british intellectuals

>Eating meat at 7 o'clock in the morning.

You are barbarians, breakfast in Argentina is sweet and tender.

FULL BF:
>Croissants.
>Toasts with butter and honey/jam/etc
>Covfefe w/milk.
>Orange juice.
>Optional (Branch) Cheese w/Ham Sandwich (Toast)
>Fruit Salad.
>Oats with milk and honey. (hot)

Adios amigos.

A R Y A N blood must be consumed with every meal, lest the Anglo lose his strength.

>being hungry 1 hr later

they eat it raw, its why their teeth are like this

i'll have a waffle thanks

American's don't I kw what this is

>homosexual_frilly_breakfast.jpg

>put meat over a fire
Yeah that's called "cooking" mate. But putting sugar glaze on the meat etc (or corn syrup like yanks probably do, cos the sugar fucks up their diabeetus), is carribean. Enjoy your jamarcus special.

Retard comments like this are why third world shit holes feel entitled to bantering with us.

>sugar glaze
>all bbq = jerk chicken

go blow a rude boy batty man

haha you fat desperate fuck kys, this is by any healthy standard a big breakfast

good argument

you can take your vpn off now liam

i was highlighting the fact that barbecuing is literally warming up a cow's arse then serving. not exactly haute cuisine is it DeShawntavius.

Fuck off.

>beetus
>no meat
>hungry in 40 minutes

I would imagine its cos bacon, sos, and black pudding are all pig products. So if you were a farmer with a couple of pigs and chickens, you had all the makings. Fkn delicious though.

How do you justify not deep frying butter?

you're not an adult male unless you win 200 pounds

They look like shit but once you start eating the damn things your body says yes please.

It is a very big one, and we have lunch around 1 or 2 pm.
We eat a lot of meat and we have a lot of meat ameribros...
>Pic of our lunch.

Yeah. We call this a "continental breakfast". It's seen as being for numales and homosexuals

Something most people don't understand is that appearance is less important in British cuisine. pic related are broiled sprockly blongers and they are are fuckin delish I swear, I used to always eat my vegetables as a kid because it was cauliflower and melted cheese or mushy peas with a bit of salt, they don't look very nice but have a taste and you'll shovel it down without even thinking

chicken tikka masala also is British, we got the spices from India and invented it, it is now a common popular flavor, it is not our fault we can't grow them here but we compensated by spit roasting meat well, making crips, chips and crackers, cakes, shortcake and candies, stilton and cheddar, marmite which is like soy sauce times 100, creating ornate pastries like eel pies, pasties and yorkshire pud and all sorts of things, then when we got our hand on spices and tea it exploded, all kinds of sauces and seasonings, people think it comes from here and there because that is where we got the ingredients but the vast bulk of recipes were developed in britain

Not everyone in the world is obese and stupid like the average burger. It goes without saying the average 400 pound ameritard would not be satisfied with a decent breakfast.

>to be fai
to be fair America took all the best foreign foods and made them better, and discarded the trash.
This is what an American kid gets when dad cooks on weekends
>Brits think this is gourmet
literal accident

That's actually how I prefer breakfast.
Unfortunately in America it's damn near impossible to find those sorts of food that isn't just blocks of sugar and HFCS made into the shape of foods.

So just like most Americans I rarely have breakfast.

Alright then nigger.
>Think popular=good
>Pizza hut is globally popular so it must be better than every other restaurant
>Mcdonalds is globally popular so it must be better than every other restraunt
>Chinese food is American because Chinese people came from China and make it over here
This is how you sound. This is why you're fucking retarded.

Had a britbong rommie at the uni. He would eat sardines on toast and complain about the hunk of porkfat in the cans of pork and beans.

He would drink Sierra Pale Ale at room temp. Nasty. Grahame, are you here mate?

What are the curly bits front left?

My mouth suddenly filled with saliva but I felt an uncomfortable feeling in my chest... conflicting emotions looking at that monstrosity.

I haven't eaten a baked bean in a decade or more. I don't know where you americans get these weird notions from.

I unironically enjoy eating these.

Breakfast is a scam. Lunch its the only valid first meal.

I am learning how to fast, did you know your body takes about 24 hours to digest 1 meal? (depending on the size of the meal of course.)

Your body needs a period of rest from doing the work it does to digest food. Thus, fasting provides opportunity for your body to do repair work on damaged and cancerous cells.

Eat well, but take a break anons.

Cured/cleaned cow instestines with lemon juice.

>drinking Pale Ale at room temperature

knäckebröd and kaviar
yummy
if you don't eat this for breakfast you're not white

>you're not an adult male unless you're obese
yeah, sure fatty, sure. Keep stuffing your face with sugar and grease to forget your sorrow

Blood sausage is yuck

Someone who drinks a lot of tea probably has one

Of course, it has metric units on it.

this is enough for a breakfast.
all of u overeating is the reason why ur fat fucks

Eating tomatoes for breakfast

What are you, a hobbit?

>eating breakfast

4 slices of bread with peanut butter + two cups of coffee, is the only proper breakfast for a whitey.

When British people move house, we always remember to pack the kettle last, so that it's the first thing we can unpack in our new house and have a cuppa to take the stress out of moving house.

burger here, I would honestly rather kill myself than eat chicken in a can

>American Humour

Why are you such drooling retards?