6 million Jews died in the Holocaust and Sup Forums will deny this

You antisemitic people are afraid of facts

How many Germans died?

>facts

no, please don't elaborate, we know, mountains of evidence.

Sup Forums is a parody board

I honestly don't care how real or not it is. If it did happen good I like my life and all previous event have led to it if it didnt who gives a shit other than the Jews who want the attention.

ATTENTION GULLIBLE NIGGERS OF Sup Forums:

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

No it's not.

hmm

73,137 is a very precise number, I like it I will now use that number when talking about the holocaust
additionally it's a palindrome.

I would laugh if it happened and laugh if it didn't. Either way I don't care lol

It's okay. Letting one single newfriend know of our clever ruse won't hurt. xD lets hate some niggers ooga booga mirite?

We discuss real things here. 6 million lives were lost. Who cares that people died in the military? The jews are what matters

Ugly beasts

DISGUSTING NEGROID KILL YOURSELF YOU ARE SO FUCKING UGLY HOLY SHIT LMAO

I think it is a great time to post holohoax for the newfags. Stop breaking up the process here.

Lol that's guy took that photo. Whitebois never kearn

Lmao even shitposting is a conspiracy to nazischizos.

It's sad

>you will never get more EGS episodes

>6 million died!!!1!
>who told you that
>the jews

ayyy lamao

Nah.

Not enough

shrug emoji

6 gigallions

The world would be a better place sans Hans

That slav can squat on my cock any time.

Really wish all phone posters were banned from this site. Quality of threads (((might))) be higher.

I don't get this appeal of vatnik/nigger culture. Do they see a degenerate failiure and think to themselves "I want to be like that too!"?

Most, all jokes aside, just see a person who has at least arranged to be comfy while stuck in a shit life to begin with and then commonly decide that that is the best way to do it when one is in fact out of options. The majority would still prefer to be neither a vatnik nor a nigger though in my experience.