Why isn't the Israeli government doing anything to make some kind of progress with the Palestinians...

Why isn't the Israeli government doing anything to make some kind of progress with the Palestinians? in a short while Israel is going to become an apartheid and then they are going to be in deep shit.

תעבור לברלין כבר יא כוזר תל אביבי לבןבן שכמוך....לך תאכל מילקי וסושי

more conflict = more military activity = more aid to be given by the US

the fucked up thing about the world is it's actually profitable for the people at the top to keep unrest and violence going

taqqyia.
(((palestians))) are the whales of the ME

wrong place to complain about apartheid desu

Those runes look worse than i thought

No point in rush it when faking conflict makes it easier to convince the burger population to pay for all your shit.

It's a bit like the gov here are all ass up in everything env related. It's easy to talk and control the narrative, to deflect it away from t he truth.

We're big in shipping and whaling, the latter have been severely kiked though, but it serves very well as a platform to control the narrative.

You got palestians we got whales. Like just one fucking ship here uses more fuel than a fucking city like oslo if you check pollution. It's like 6 million cars on each vessel, so... control the narrative... damn kikes got to grant them this, they know what they are doing

Palestinians are niggers. I dont care what you do to them

>there is nothing to see on this ship
>stop breathing goyim you are polluting the earth, we swear
>it's your fault for breathing, we promise
>these ships?
>don't worry about it

This. Now if they could also gas themselves afterwards, that would get me out of a bind, really.

Israel should cleanse the land and get rid of the muslim invaders. But the rest of the world would be triggered because you can't raise a finger against the religion of peace.

You can't use gas to lolocaust. Stop spreading absurdities.

They are, of course, free to choose their own method of killing themselves.

Boy, being this tolerant sure feels great.

>get rid of the muslim invaders
are you drunk?
or do you not have basic knowledge of the situation in Palestine?

you zionist loving faggots are pathetic
I hope you pray to your jewish overlords every night you cucks

They don't want peace, they want genocide.
They give lip service to peace while deliberately sabotaging any progress.

>Palestine
no such thing. never was. back2algeria with you, ahmed bin muhammed.

because holocaust

Since when was there such thing as the state of Israel you cock gargling faggot?

Can we at least live together?

After all we are both Semitic you and I

>implying Jews didn't seize control of someone else's native lands

What do you expect? Since the_donald and Kekistani niggers have gained steam Sup Forums have become ZOG headquarters. Everybody posting now in favor of Israel is too fucking stupid to realize Palestine has a lot of Christians, but no, leave it up to ZOG and Boomers BOMB EM ISRAEL GIT EM BASED ISRAEL NETANYAHU YOUR SPEECH TO CONGRESS WAS THE GREATEST SPEECH EVER

Govs tried in the past but all they got was some islamists terror. There's also zionists factions in Israeli politics and they need to deal with them as well.
Israel very existence is based on the fear of & conflict with neighbours. It's just that the government is the hostage of the zionists' policy that made establishing Israel as a country possible in the first place. The bad thing is that they force the same ideas/policy on the young generation so I don't see a possiblity for a change in the future...

What did he mean by this?

jew freemasonry enslave goyim via police lawyers clergy by secret oaths and handshakes. they are crafting building a jwo

There is with the formation of the USE. Israel is in the sphere of influence of Europe and they will be forced to open there borders or sieged and starved to death.

>Implying that the Holy Land was teaming with native "Palestinians", circa '48.

Israel has always been an apartheid state, you control the Palestinian territories but they are not citizens. To not call this apartheid is insane.

I'm not making a moral judgement here, I'm just refusing to give up my sanity for kikes.

Imagine if the jews get rid of palestinians by sending them all to Europe.

Jew's very existence is based on fear and conflict with their neighbours.

Israel is just the national representation of the jewish meme.

jewmasonry secret blood oaths give as many as 2 dozen blood oaths to be a master mason at the lodge. the masons at the blue lodges are usually dupes to the jews at the top of the all seeing eye

>פרסום יחיד ע"י נושא מספר זיהוי זה
מה שנקרא בעגה המקצועית הטרלה במאמץ מינימלי

what would you describe as living together?

because they will always have the support of the world's largest military power

Who's gonna stop us?

expose the jew freemasonry God is
lucifer, the dumb ass masons serve a jew cult. the craft is to build a jwo

he meant that if you are in israel and don't like it go to Berlin where it is cheaper.

As Israel and Palestine one country

I'm a Palestinian and my family origin comes from Yafa or what you guys call it Yafo

I live there while not being treated as a 2nd class citizen

I want us to coexist and without religious tension

>tfw you realize Israeli Jews are the most violently anti-semitic people in history

Seriously fuck the government

Why are we taking in the stupid foreign aid from the US? It's not even aid, it's bribery.

Why did we let the ar*bs triple their population in the last 20 years????????

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GOVERNMENT DOING????

WHY ARE THERE FUCKING RUSSIANS EVERYWHERE

REEEEEEEEEEE

Aren't you a special snowflake.

freemasonry jew lodge=synagogue of satan

REEEEEE GIB EQUAL RIGHTS TO YOUR SEMITIC BROS

Why the UAE? Thought you guys go to the west when shit happens...

Seriously though, when are Israel and Palestine going to commemorate peace in the middle east with the building of the third Jewish temple?

My father used to live in Jordan
he has a Jordanian citizenship

He went to the UAE to get a Job. then after getting experience he decided he wanted to have his own company so he left his Job to make a company and he became wealthy

OP's mom got raped by 20 Somalis

no one cares about christians. muslims are subhuman and if a few christians need to be sacrificed then alright.

are jews fucked, honestly?

jews have the same thing

Jew have Masochism fetish

>Since when was there such thing as the state of Israel you cock gargling faggot?
since 1948 to be exact.

laws of conquest. Israel has been kind enough to give them a chance at becoming civilized and accepting of jews. An entire subpopulation engaged in criminal subversion of the state or supporting it. If they can normalize their behavior and lose the quran complex, and stop having 10 kids per family, maybe they can integrate into civilized society.

This would be ideal, but unfortunately there are nutcases on both sides. Americans and far left wingers don't help at all.

There is also a lack of trust between Jews and Arabs.

Would Semitic nationalism help?

>Semitic religions would be official
>Semitic languages like Hebrew, Arabic aramaic, and syriac would be official