EXCLUSIVE: Doubt Surfaces About ‘Suicide’ Claim of Clinton Investigator

>Cornered DNC cant help but try to assassinate everyone who has information on them
dailycaller.com/2017/07/14/exclusive-doubt-surfaces-about-suicide-claim-of-clinton-investigator/

Tick tock DNC insiders. Turn yourself in and all the evidence you have now to get whistleblower protection, before the Clinton crime machine gets you.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/09/congress-creates-surveillance-team-aimed-at-making-sure-their-food-is-fancier/
youtube.com/watch?v=FVDyciOQCak
archive.is/bPoo5
youtube.com/watch?v=rczbKkh5rU8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWF5SRGEGIs
wnd.com/2017/05/chilling-similarities-between-seth-rich-murder-and-clinton-body-count-victims/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hswcbvx2Z8c
youtube.com/watch?v=OVDBeCT4qkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

bump

Might as well bump with the only Hillary pic I have:

Every time somebody posts that, I'm just like "My god, you are a fucking idiot."

It's an open and shut case tinfoilfags. He was clearly suicided twice in the back of the head during a botched robbery.

COUGHING FIT

Wtf? Samefag much?

I'm impressed the Daily Caller would touch this. Tucker's publication has a record of using reliable DC insider contacts and steering clear of wishful thinking clickbait.

Shit in pants
If you oppose Hillary you don't stand a chance

what does it mean?

PANTS OF SHIT

What?

Pretty sure most if not all life insurance policies exclude suicide, so it doesnt add up.

I can't believe I voted for Hillary. I'm with Trump now! I'm officially on the "Trump train".

The Clintons have a higher body count than Freddie Kreuger, Adam Lanza, and Dr. Mengele combined

Abraham Lincoln, honest Abe, once said "No man has a good enough memory to be a successful murderer"

No they don't. Usually there is a 2-3 year time period from when the policy was written.

Skippy detected

two guys in the span of 2 weeks anheroed..sad!

>Former Haiti government official shoots himself in the head in Miami-area hotel

they have to, there is no longer a choice
they know they're all going to jail anyway, what's a few more kills more or less going to make any difference anymore.

Wasn't he supposed to testify about fraud involving The Clinton foundation?

Tick tock, faggot. Tick fucking tock.

A reminder of how demonic these mfers are:

House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/

Wasserman Schultz Threatened Police Chief For Gathering Evidence On Her IT Staffer’s Alleged Crimes [VIDEO] dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/

Wasserman Schultz IT Guy Threatened Kidnappings For Cash, Court Docs Say dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

Meanwhile all we get from congress are lies and this:

Congress Creates ‘Surveillance Team’ Aimed At Making Sure Their Food Is Fancier dailycaller.com/2017/06/09/congress-creates-surveillance-team-aimed-at-making-sure-their-food-is-fancier/

It comes from Keegan Michael Key's white house bit where he references Game of Thrones. It's just another vapid form of "you go girl!". Stupid.

Great way to gain publicity for your nothing burger story by offing yourself so all the conspiratards call it an assassination.

That Trudeau is a flaming gay muslim and likes brown cocks in his asshole while his country goes to shit.

Shit, I thought the “NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER.” suicide note was just a meme.

Will someone tell me about whitehouse user who said trump would address nation at 9 or the Muller thing fell asleep early assuming nothing happened again for the 10 th time at this point are all dnc/ Clinton threads just wrong. Every prediction wrong, sure the evidence looks like they up to shady shit but no one can deny you guys have just been wrong

I don't think that's really Hillary Clinton in that picture.

Nothing but smoke to see here.

Nope they wont serve if they can eliminate any opposition which they are doing under the nose of the media who is too busy covering Russia bullshit. Even if it made prime time news it would be addressed as a suicide, with all the crazy tin foil hat cunts disputing that claim who are obviously disrespecting the dead by even questioning the narrative...SAD!

He most defiantly was going to, but it was corruption on a wider scale he was going to testify to. Clinton are the head but there are many people who play the game for a bit of change especially leaders in Haiti at the current time.

Wake me up when an actual news outlet carries this story

here have a bumper sticker

Can't stand up she has to sit

lmao. thats a good impression of a totally insane liberal shill.

succcc

That's a picture of her secondary human suit before it malfunctioned and collapsed on 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=FVDyciOQCak

Is she next??

Protip: You aren't going to tell who is suicidial or not just by talking to them.

When she fell at free fall speed into her own footprint at the 911 memorial, priceless

>Protip: You aren't going to tell who is suicidial or not just by talking to them.

the people who have talked with the clintons at length tend to be suicidal though...

we live in a post truth world now, user. there is no right and wrong anymore, only what you can meme successfully

can't you rural and suburban retards see that fe killed himself because drumfs getting rid of obamacare?!?!?!? muh 24 billion people will die the second its repealed even if they aren't sick they'll kill themselves

her own footprint. ..kek

Remember when she was at Chelsea's apartment and the little girl ran up and hugged her? Shit was so obvious haha

Yeah, no, this guy used an exit bag. That's a suicide. How the fuck do you murder someone with an exit bag, quietly put it over their face while they sleep?

>How the fuck do you murder someone with an exit bag, quietly put it over their face while they sleep?

YOU MAKE CERTAIN THEY KNOW THEY'LL DIE UNDER PAINFUL CONDITIONS NOT OF THEIR CHOOSING AND LET THEM CHOOSING THE PAINLESS WAY. OR YOU THREATEN THEIR KIDS.

Did they make him buy the helium tank himself too?

YOU SHOULD ASK HIM.

OH WAIT...

NO ONE WILL BE ASKING HIM ANYTHING. HOW CONVENIENT.

There was also 4 weights (for lifting) found beside him, presumably to hold his 4 limbs down...
Weights are a firm favourite if you are part of the DNC apparenty, ask that guy who choked on a barbell

Interesting

Lmao so he killed himself to make Clinton look guilty. Liberal logic.

I saw this posted on /reddit/ earlier and everyone was making the same jokes we do about Hillary but with Putin instead. It's such a cognitive dissonance, I can't believe people think Hillary is clean.

It was donated generously by the clintons to start his clown career

If it was the first time someone with dirt on the Clintons ended up suiciding, then I could see that reaction. There are more than 100 strange deaths over the last 40 years.

It's totally out of realm of possibility that multiple assasins couldn't overpower 80 year old.

HRCs emails never leaked, why would Putin/trump kill the person who was attempting to reveal them?

It doesn't even begin to make sense, any thread on this and they are sure putin or trump killed him.

What the absolute fuck, how do they even come to that conclusion?

Overpowering an 80 year old leaves forensic evidence like bruising and abrasion.

>implying it wasn't Trump/Putin that had him killed.

They need to get rid of anyone that explicitly worked with the Trump campaign to collude with Russia. He was a liability and likely to provide evidence against Trump in exchange for a deal.

anybody have that trump bodycount meme pic
add this one to the list

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS REEEEEE

>what is intimidation for $500 alex
>DAILY DOUBLE!!
>What is a threat of pain and suffering for $1000 alex?

Or you can point a gun at him while your accomplice suffocates him.

Is half of her face paralyzed in this photo?

TWO HELIUM TANKS?!?!'

I'LL KILL YOU AGAIN FOR THAT YOU BASTARD!

What the fuck, is that really the reasoning? That is so many hoops of logic to jump through. But I guess when you start off on something with no evidence and the build off it 3 or 4 times thats what happens.

It's not even her senpai.

That was after the 9/11 collapse when she had the 'totally unstaged moment' where she was outside Chelsea's apartment with no one except a small latina girl within 40 yards of her.

its actually just as convincing as hillary doing it
why would hillary do it now
if he found the emails they are getting out anyway
if he was actually a huge risk he needed to be taken out a long time ago

who is an idiot? user or trudeau?

you shills are so obvious.

Needs updating

That person fills me with significant rage.

>significant rage.
+3 resistance to sweetieposting
+Temporary sleepyposting immunity

Holy shit, I know her eyes are wonky, but I thought that was shopped. I can't believe her team let that be published. archive.is/bPoo5

better to update this pretty visual one. way more effective for the uninformed.

They just wanted their problems "fixed", that's all. And who best to do that than one of their "fixers"

youtube.com/watch?v=rczbKkh5rU8

Here is a redpill on the clintons. Everything we are seeing now:

murder, corruption, media collusion, fbi collusion, coverups, body counts, investigations shut down, more dead bodies, and absolute gaslighting

All these elements are present in this documentary from 1994. It's INSANE how their modus operandi has never changed, yet they still have defenders.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWF5SRGEGIs

A primer: wnd.com/2017/05/chilling-similarities-between-seth-rich-murder-and-clinton-body-count-victims/

>Wake me up when an actual news outlet carries this story

It was on CNN last night dumbass.

They even said on CNN that the guy claimed to have found the 33,000 emails and was desperately trying to verify them with IT experts when he was found dead.

This was stated by Jim Sciutto on CNN last night, OF ALL FUCKING PLACES.

Stop getting your hopes up. Nothing will happen. She'll get away with it again. CNN will still be on the air. States will still hold onto their voting records. etc.

The Globalists know this. They know that we are nothing more than a small dog with a very loud bark with a very short attention span.

>She'll get away with it again

You saying she did it?

What is accomplished from killing the soldiers who man the helicopter.... I don't understand the reasoning, it seems that it would only draw unwanted attention.

Witnesses are a nuisance.

Lol. Underrated

That's the body double

TICK TOCK GLOBALISTS

He was just old?

That would make sense if he died of heart attack or something.

But friends of his say he wasn't suicidal at all.

You're never too old to seal yourself in an helium chamber and then cover your head with a plastic bag and also put helium in it

I guess he was too old to shoot himself in the back 5 times

Does the coroners report say it was suicide?

"Suicide" isn't what you write in the document if you're a coroner
In this case it would be "suffocation" "asphyxiation" or "inert gas asphyxiation", plus a detailed report of the state of internal organs at the time of the procedure, any marks or foreign bodies found on skin, hair, nails and any observation made during the examination

Autopsies reports are pretty lengthy as far as paperwork goes, that's mostly for the court, investigators usually get the bare minimum because that's what they need most of the time

pure ideology

lurk moar

Not gonna lie, former Hillary supporter here. It's hilarious watching the DNC crash and burn but seriously we can't let them get the pizza codes

youtube.com/watch?v=Hswcbvx2Z8c

youtube.com/watch?v=OVDBeCT4qkI