Daily reminder if you allow your gf/wife to go like this in public you are nothing but a retard...

Daily reminder if you allow your gf/wife to go like this in public you are nothing but a retard. She is using your money to other people look at her body and she feels very good knowing that there are at least 30 men waiting for her if she wants to leave you

Yea if you're an insecure little bitch. If my gf left me, I'd be fine. It would suck at first but I'd get over it real quick with my income and body. Maybe you should work on improving yourself instead of telling other dudes they should be more insecure, you fag.

This. Op reeks of neet.

>with my income
If you're married it will be your income she's taking kiddo

If she leaves me then I'm better off without her. Who gives a shit

>Daily reminder if you allow your gf/wife to have sex with other guys you are nothing but a retard
Yea if you're an insecure little bitch. If my gf left me, I'd be fine. It would suck at first but I'd get over it real quick with my income and body. Maybe you should work on improving yourself instead of telling other dudes they should be more insecure, you fag.

Nice logic burgerkun

>B-but there will always be a lonely divorced trash to date me xD

Take this to /r9k/ you autistic permavirgin

sage

MGTOW problem solved.

Reddit: The Post

That implies that someone is dumb enough to marry someone who is/was a whore and wasn't with her for a few years before marriage

>the one on the left

Nice thicc-ness but what kind of face is that?

>Marry a good looking girl
>she spent 4 hours at gym every day
>she wanted to be good looking so other men would pay her bills in case I leave her
Feels bad

Fuck off Ahmed

Spic

That's a beach you wombat, what's she supposed to swim in a fucking burka.
You should be proud of your sheila in her swimmers, unless she's a bush pig.

If you want your life to be happy, look for an ugly girl and love her true.

because they not want to show their ass
Because they totally know men don't look to tits and ass

So what you are saying is that they should wear full clothing while at the beach?
You are either some kid who has taken all of this crap too seriously, or a shitskin.

>being proud your girl is behaving like any other slut
The definition of cuck

>bikini is slut wear
nice bait but in case you are serious kill yourself

A pretty girl is like a lamborghini you retards, you want to show her off to the public. If she chooses another guy instead of you then you're just a beta faggot.

Some girls look better with clothes on, so it might backfire.