"You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America?"

>"You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America?"
>"Credit."

is Jay-Zed /ournigger/?
imagine if every rap song from now on replaced "kill whitey" with "kill jewey"

Pretty good message from black youths in that song.

>Stop being poor gibsmedats and make better choices to have financial success

for*

lol his financial advice amounts to 'invest millions into art'.
real advice would be to tell them to hone their skills to get money in the first place.

poor nigger house nigger rich nigger real nigger
still nigger

he knows what's up. Around blacks never relax

WE WUZ NIGGERS N SHIIEEET

Imagine that: Nigger art-connoiseurs in 6 years time, richer than the average white American.

> white people acting like "hone your skills" is valuable advice for the future.
Don't your racist assholes remember Mr T?

>Credit
What does that mean

Basically means you get to spend money you haven't earned YET! The advance comes at a price called interest. Time = Money.

right. because when you think Jay-Z....you think 'fine art collector'.
> this thread is making white people look retarded as fuck.

Imagine that: retarded white people.

usury

>it's a case of divide and conquer cause you let a Jew break up my crew
>you can't be the Niggaz 4 Life crew, when you got a white Jew telling you what to do
>get rid of that devil real simple, put a bullet in his temple

was Ice Cube /ourguy/?

> Sup Forums blacks are 'gibmedats' 'wewuzkangs' 'dindu's' guilty of tribal thinking and gang mentality.
> A rich black guy makes a veiled reference toward Jews
> Sup Forums He's /OURGUY/! YAAAYYYY I can now admit to liking Jay-Z! yaaaaayyyy, im not a spineless larping, fake fuck!
> Also....guys?....Jay-Z sucks. He's was a too-rich douchbag well before this. and surprise, he knows you turds are all flipping out about this. it's called marketing.

>Kill Whitey
I've never heard this in a rap song.
But I don't listen to much negro music besides the ol' blues so I may be wrong.

>Basically means you get to spend money you haven't earned YET! The advance comes at a price called interest. Time = Money.
What's wrong with that? I like this nigga song too so you're not alone.

the southern boy is right.
Ive been listening to hip hop since 95.
"kill whitey" is only ever shouted by white people being ironic.

cube is a racist. should have his star in hollywood torn up and removed because of hate...

Cave Bitch
Ice Cube
Give me a black goddess sister I can't resist her. No stringy haired, blonde
hair, blue eyed, pale skinned buttermilk complexion. Grafted, recessive,
depressive, ironing board backside straight up and straight down. No
frills, no thrills, Miss six o'clock, subject to have the itch, mutanoid,
caucazoid, white cave bitch...
Ease back white bitch, I don't play that
Just because I got on my L.A. hat
Stalkin' walking in my big black boots
Is my jingle, now you want Mandingo
Big, black and handsome
I should hold your devil ass for ransome
Sorta like Patty Herst, but I'll burst first bitch
And you know what's worse
I'm coming from the land where the choppers roam
So phuck you bitch and your Coppertone

You retarded faggot he didn't mean invest in art literally. He was comparing his spending to niggers who went out and buy shit like bugattis which is a car and a heavily depreciating asset whereas jayz bought shit that would only increase in value over time like art. He was telling people to invest their money instead of spending it on flash that would be worthless in a few years

> Sup Forums is one person

you realize that 'free speech' is a revolving door right?
this isnt even that bad.

> Sup Forums is one person
for the millionth fucking time. YES.

Less racist than the average person on pol

I am all for niggers not wanting white women.

>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
>The Jews share their truth on how to make a dime
>Most black men couldn't balance a checkbook
>But buy a new car, talkin' 'bout "how my neck look?"

Kanye is /ourguy/

> tfw /pol doesnt realize how much of modern hip hop is like this.

Jay Z hung out personally with Rocdafella himself. He's /Theirguy/ c'mon there's video of him thanking and hugging the guy.

Nah, he just sees jews as White+.

no, 4:44 is a racist anti-white music album, listen to it.

No.

Fuck off kike bitch. I hate jay z, beacuse he is a retarded nigger.
I hate kayne, beacuse he is a stupid ass fagot with shitty music.

>but... but... he met with trump
OMG WHO THE HELL CARES

>shitty music
Absolute pleb

I was just about to point out. that to Jay-Z ...Jews ARE white people.
We used to hunt and hang blacks in this country, for sport. Now we stand here scratching our heads, wondering why they dont hold doors open for us and 'yes ma'am' and 'yessir' us to death.
it's called Arrogance, or Pomposity, or call it white privilege. but 'we wuz kangs' isnt a black meme. it's what white people actually still hold onto.

> I dont like music by "Retarded Niggers" or "stupid ass faggots"
But you refuse to accept that the diverse populace of Sup Forums could be generalized into a few words?
My friend, that is contradictory. and it's *faggot with two G's you retarded nigger

He's right tho.. you don't race mix just because of a quick lust or physical attraction.

If you're going to race mix, make sure that person is culturally close to your own culture.

There are plenty of black, asian, hispanic women who are being raised into the white american culture today.

Don't just go into the ghetto and find colorful sluts unless the bitch has certain qualities and enjoys being abducted my aliens.

you should never race mix

under any circumstance

Easy to say that when you are a virgin anyway

It's pretty simple, they are the smartest. I find it funny how Sup Forums always expects genetically superior people to succeed, yet when others do, it must be because they are evul.
You guys are retarded, the same way niggers complain about white people due to their LOW IQ, white people complaing about Jews because they can't compete.

No

Found the jew

you can have all the sex you want faggot but to betray your bloodline is treason

Calm down mini Davey Duke. No one here likes niggers. We can use them to jew the jews. having this nigger finally start to understand and tell the difference between white people and jews is the first step.

And then he throws money at poor people. Good message confliction.

Hey shareblue, your larping as a white supremacist is failing.

Liberals are losing. ;)

Oh my, a real white supremacist on the internet. I'm sure he isn't just some young liberal criminal felon shithead trying to dox people in his mother's basement.

You pedos are fucked.

I don't think david duke is racist.

Ted Turner isn't Jewish and I guarantee 98% of all ranch owners aren't either.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Idiocy. How are you going to reliably invest 500 dollars? I agree that's a good message but it's not the kind of advice kids need.
The art bullshit is particularly stupid because in effect he paid a lot of money initially for the knowledge of what is recognized as good art, he's literally just profitting from the wrok of people lower in the foodchain than him, and there aren't many if you're a poor black kid.

He mentioned investing in property more than investing in art.