The nigger who could

The nigger who could.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>toxic materials seeping in the ground
>less then 1 foot away from farm

He'll be dead with multiple cancers in 10 years time

He's a nigger in nigger country though. They die at like 35 anyway

Can you just imagine the work needed to cross hatch all that fence?

I wonder what he's growing.

fascinating.

Looks like cabbage and tomatoes.
I wager this is how Europeans started out once they moved out of their caves.

B+ for effort, D- for situational awareness. Better luck next time!

The funny thing is all he'd have to do is put on some gloves and clean that up. It'd take like an hour at the most.

Africa superpower by 3017 AD

Yea, like one day. Have you never made anything with your hands?

damn this guy is going to get robbed

Unless other niggers kill him, that is.

The negrpids not forced by whites the truly free negroes

>reddit flag
What the do thing?

>It'd take like an hour at the most.
As someone who helped clean up the yards of crazy people... hahahaahaahahaha no.

Clearing that tiny patch alone probably took the better part of a week not to mention putting the dirt down.

Poor bastard probably gets robbed every night.

>can you imagine working

yes, now go outside

All phone posters need to be banned.

other niggers will come and destroy it because niggers don't like other niggers having nice things

Good thing he will die of cancer from the massive pile of garbage he's growing his food in... Either that or an unrelated case of super gonorrhea.

>He'll be dead with multiple cancers in 10 years time
so he will live 5 years longer than the rest on the picture?

They only need to live long enough to breed, ie sickle cell anemia

>This

Gib me dats u privileged nigga

why doesn't the fence have a door? is he stuck inside there?

thought it was a piece of avocado toast while scrolling

>mfw the oldest civilation (the Danube) is European

Not to mention Egypt was ours too

Dude weed lmao

>growing barely a quarter acre of food

WE WUZ FARMAZ AND SHEEEEIT

>Egypt
Can you really call that ours? It's like the UK taking credit for America's achievements just because there's an ethnic link.

In Egypt's case the link's even farther apart.

You're under the misapprehension that niggers think about others at all.

>ALRIGHT SEIZE YOUR CURRENT ACTIVITY AT ONCE!
*fixing his dad's Camaro SS*
>SO YOU ARE PROCLAIMING?
*pays taxes*
>YOU'RE ESSENTIALLY SAYING?
*checks his savings account*
>THAT WE...
*teaches Mexicans how use a computer*
>THAT WE USED TO BE OF ROYAL EGYPTIAN BIRTH?
*ponders and smokes a pipe*
>WELL HOT DARN IT!

"Ancient Egyptianswere closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed. They also shared genetic material with residents of the Turkish peninsula at the time and Europe.

The scientists compared these ancient genetics with those of 100 modern Egyptians and 125 modern Ethiopians that had been previously analyzed. If you ask Egyptians, they'll say that they have become more European recently, Krause said. “We see exactly the opposite,” he said."
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/

:3 stay btfo

I often think about the living hell it must be to be a rare smart nigger in Africa. I think I'd just kill myself rather than try to better my life while being dragged down by everyone around me.

other niggers will ruin his and force him to share because thats how nigger society runs. if one has something and the other needs it you HAVE to share

this shit happens in every country. their are different kinds of smart but if you are a capable human others will drag you down unless you isolate yourself

He'll probably get a burning tie around the neck as a gift from his fellow villagers for his white-witchcraft.

It's 'cease' not 'seize' you refugee

>HOT DARN IT
You're a real cutie pie, Sweden.

It's part of the design. It's a rough circle, they walk round it for days trying to find the door.

Good for him.

However; niggers are like crabs trapped in a bucket.

If one nigger by some miracle happens to not be a big waste of chromosomes and lebensraum then the niggers surrounding him will punish him and steal his shit.

KFC and grape drink

loser

The largest part on the right looks like sweet potatoe. On the left might be Cassava at least some variety of it, the leaf shape looks a bit different than normal, hard to tell without a closeup.

This is pure subsistence farming, no tomatoes here.

iktf

dat nigga acting all white. seize his land.

Looks fake and set up by the photographer, in the rain season all that crops will go to shit, you see boats there because reasons, that's retarded even for a nigger

> "Per capita GDP growth has proved mediocre, though improving, growing by 1.6% a year from 1994 to 2009, and by 2.2% over the 2000–09 decade,[25] compared to world growth of 3.1% over the same period."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_South_Africa

Watermelon

I'd put money down on 100% of that growth being the result of whites.

Without white people South Africa would be a second Somalia.

Mayn ah wonda if he grohws ehyny kfc eyn dat garden

drugs. particularly khat.

Then you are retarded

>10 years

Generous, user. As soon as there's a crack in his Niggerblind and the other niggers realize what's inside there, they'll kill him for being a sorcerer, eat him to gain his power and then burn down everything in sight, including their food.

that shit cleans the toxins in the ground

>be me
>identify potential bait thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>mfw

The shill with shit b8.

poor men, how is he going to prevent other niggers stealing his food??

This, they should be getting shovels and making a fire pit. In a week I could get something 10 times as big cleaned up.

The soil he's cultivating must be full of toxins due to the surrounding waste

>implying

a gang of other niggers have long ago killed that nigger and tore apart his tiny bit of paradise.

It is uncommon because normally other negroes would eventually steal his shit and he'd end up with nothing.

The reason africans are poor is because they have no concept of private property and their countries rarely enforce it. Private property is an European-Western concept, Africans are extremely collectivistic.

You are one lazy nigger user. At most it will take around 2 days(16 hours + sleep and other shit) to completely clean that up.

He probably got lynched the day after
>"Turning water into plants. That's witchcraft. Kill him!"

If it's so easy why don't you go help clean up the Earth?

Ooh here we go. The fat bastards who break into a sweat dragging their fat bloated corpses into an upright position..
Stop larping you have the slightest clue what you would do outside just because you browsed /k/ one weekend

Empire potatoes

Top Kek

hol up
so you be sayin'
*smacks lips*
you be sayin'
he be growin KANG POTATOES AND SHIET?

>mfw I have to chase shitskins away from my fruit trees all the time and they always mumble some bullshit about how property isn't real

Why are niggers so retarded? Why do they think it's ok for them to literally invade private property and take things?

No whites have ever tried to steal my fruits.

>implying the trash isn't like that for miles and windblown

It would probably be spread around by the next windy day. It would be a never ending effort. And picking up the trash on the surface doesn't make the soil safe to grow things in and eat.

I sniggered audibly. Excellent post sir.

They are pre-made panels. What I wonder is did he fail at making a circle or was the garden already that shape before putting up a fence.

>>toxic materials
It's just plastic bottles and (literal) shit m8, not nuclear waste.

and it will be destroyed by jealous niggers angry that they can't do the same.

other niggers aleready killed him.

He will be driven out from market by thugs, selling humanitarian aid and then eaten by child-soldiers

Note that he had to build a wall around it.
Sadly, he probably needs a better wall.

Ey yo fuck yo white man shaped gardens my nigga. My nigga Lawrence goan make his empire potatoes crop in wuteva shape garden he mfuckin laahk.
Fuck yo bitter cracka ass tryin t keep bruthas down.
Fuck you honky muhfugga.

Yeah it must have taken like two or three UN volunteers like a whole afternoon

Bring Him Home

>trying to live my life while being dragged down by everyone around me.

Dats whut dey du.

Respect.

I just feel bad knowing he's going to get robbed.

Couldn't be troubled to measure it and square it off?
Wtf is the fence even for?

Wrong, idiot. Just because there are some foreign chemicals present in the soil doesn't mean that the plants are going to fix those chemicals into their fruits.

Fuck you nigger, making that shit yourself takes longer than stringing wire fence up.

It's a decently shaped triangle, I imagine he just didn't want a circle or a rectangle

Nah ...

Quick ... someone post the UNICEF/Peace Corps green text.

Rundown ...

>Nigger takes enormous profits from sale of bumper crop. Buys entire village trinkets & (dream-catchers) to ward off evil spirits. Blows entire wad of cash on bullshit gifts for friends. Nigger makes it Raaaiiiiinnnnnn! Next growing season, crops fail. Entire village starves.

They are communists.

wow look at this fucking kulak, he should be drawn and quartered and his plants should be redistributed to the proletariat you can see in the background

he.

didn't.

earn.

that.

Don't worry, the hordes of niggers too lazy to grow their own food will murder the one who has the garden. Intelligence does not prosper among niggers.

See

>Grows food
>Makes a living
>Gets all of his food stolen and shoved into a tire and set on fire.

this is inadequate farm space.

He is smart nigga and grows drugs for selling

Bullshit. We've always put those people on a pedestal. We know how valuable they are to society. Holding people down is nigger shit.

Those are not tomatoes m8

I pick up litter for a few hours at a time twice a month. I do my part faggot