Tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni

>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

felt good improving the lives of others

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mind your own business you fuckin faggot cunt.

How would you like it if someone reported all the bloody poofters?

fuck you, narc

This thread has been posted over ten thousand times this year, stop replying. Put the word 'sage' in the options field in order to not bump the thread with your comment.

Sage

Did it work?

pls respond

Did it work?

>an island of criminals and narcs
Seems about right

Good job user, wish I have the balls to do that. I have two family members destroyed by ice, fuck that shit.

>Anonymous

Excellent work brother

Good. Improving society 1 degenerate speared at a time.

>girl house m8's favorite Chad drives home after a few beers that I made him drink
>tip off police when he leaves

Good fucking lad doing our flag proud if true.

Good job. You should have changed uni after that. Why stop at one uni?

Doing gods work, user

looks like your ban is over.
lets do it again.

Snitches get stitches, keep it up and you will get your ass handed to you.

Nice proxy.

THANK YOU BASED user
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

>tfw report illegal beaner weed dealers on a weekly basis

Like the cops will actually come sometime in same week you rang them
>doubt

Good job user.

Fuck off snitch

doing gods work user. now to sit back and wait for the druggies to sperg out. here are some choice lines to watch out for:
>you enable other dealers by increasing demand
>harmful narcotics trade in your community is none of your business
>imma cut you/narc/empty death threats
>addiction isn't real therefore the pushers dindu nuffin

They don't like coming for break ins and the like But if you call them with info of a drunk driver and his final destination, they'll be all over it.

lol I used to love these threads.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni/

>been at it since may and the number is still at 8
nice pasta to piss off drugos
but if your telling the truth you fucking suck at this if you cant get more than 8

You sound like a bitch desu

Sounds like a great job for INSPECTOR PEPE

You're doing God's work user

Hopefully those no-goodniks learned a thing or two in prison. Crime doesn't pay.

>report shitposter's obvious shitpost thread
>check banlist an hour later
>warned
What's even the point of the reporting system if there's little to no consequence for shitposting?

You bring great shame to our once great flag.

>all these triggered leftists upset that a criminal was reported to the police for breaking the law

What happened to /pol?

>be straya cunt
>troll and make the world a better place at the same time

smart frogposter

i fear for your life

Reported ;-)

why can't druggies handle the banter?

of course the nigger objects.

I got my roomate arrested because he had LSD when I was at university, lol.

>ancap wanting the state to arrest people for selling a commodity

really makes ya think

>>tfw reported every drug dealer whilst at uni
>>tfw got 8 people arrested and significantly reduced the flow of drugs through the university

they are freaks

So you took out some low level punks?
You should have infiltrated and reported the wholesalers.

Even if you believe drugs r bad, you're a snitching bitch and awful person

>tfw feeding neighbourhood pitbulls my "special treats"
>mfw watching dumb roastie "Pitbull moms" boohoo and rage on social media over their cute little baby mauler

No one should own a pitbull, they belong in the groud.

What's it like living in a prison colony?

I sell cheap xanax, adderall and modafinil at my uni because I'm providing a service. Authoritarian nerds should fuck off. Don't like drugs? Don't fucking buy them then.

Just because the natural state doesn't outlaw it doesn't mean I would let it be sold in my private society.

Let's try that they didn't really do any thing except put people in prison. The flow of drugs won't stop.
They didn't stop any thing. Any one that is pro drug war is automatically too stupid to have any sort of political opinion.
Even Hitler enjoyed his benzos and meth.

>muh drugs are bad because mommy told me so
go get drunk and kill yourself Piotr

FUCK YEAH. NARC 4EVA. FUCK THESE DRUG-ADDICT LEECH FAGGOTS. THROW 'EM ALL IN JAIL.

Hello (((druggie)))

There is literally nothing wrong with getting degenerates arrested.

Good job user

For you.

STOP BUMPING THIS YOU NIGGERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How about you just obey the law of your country you fucking faggot.

Your shit is probably extremely cut if you even sell anything
College cucks don't know any dealers

Drug users should be put down like animals are, then there will be no demand for illegal drugs.

>AYO DON'T BE A SNITCH LIL NIGGA

>Australian neighbor keeps stealing my fucking petrol to huff
>let him steal it a few times
>mix some hydrochloric acid with a liter of petrol and leave it on the porch

devilish

Bait

Just have aviation fuel instead. It's fucking some abos big time

>illegal drugs
so you do realize alcohol, anti-depressants or tobacco are example of legal drugs
then what's the fucking difference you brainwashed fuck?
alcohol has been 1000 times more detrimental to manking than any other drug
yet you faggots are still out there bitching about pot heads like a bunch of losers

Hello (((pot user))).

Personally? I think people with low perception, low IQ, little to no philosophical ability, like yourself! Should be the ones that are chemically castrated.

You just don't have any thing to back up your beliefs but faith. Hard data contradicts you. That and some things like Peyote or Ayahuasca are religious sacraments.
With users world wide.

Even Japan and China with their extremely harsh laws still have drug use. It's not drugs that ruin a place. Its the laws in effect that result in sanctions and black market dealings with no justice involved.

If you can't counter with reason? Then your point isn't reasonable.

You're killing people. You're a merchant of death

>Personally? I think people with low perception, low IQ, little to no philosophical ability, like yourself! Should be the ones that are chemically castrated.
I already have three children so this is a little too late for you I think.

>You just don't have any thing to back up your beliefs but faith. Hard data contradicts you. That and some things like Peyote or Ayahuasca are religious sacraments.
With users world wide.
So? Why would I respect a religion built on drugs. Ban the religion as well if needed.

>Even Japan and China with their extremely harsh laws still have drug use.
The point is not to completely wipe it out, that is not how reality works, the point is to show it is wrong and unacceptable, thus making it harder to be accepted in wider society. You will always have a small amount of degenerates in a society, but you need to make sure they do not influence the mainstream using state authority.

SAGE

Well britbong isn't entirely wrong, even if you outlaw the drugs, the problem will still exist with addiction, the best you can do is enforce very stiff penalties for sales.

Lame you should just focus on your studies. Now your grades will suffer as the average gets lifted.

t. drug addict

you must be a special kind of retarded
have a (You). it's like one of those participation trophies you sometimes get

This. After I stopped smoking, I still had an addictive urge. Now I satisfy it with increasingly larger amounts of sugar instead of nicotine. I've gained quite a few pounds, but I feel healthier.

>alcohol has been 1000 times more detrimental to manking than any other drug

Depends. You're not weighing the social aspects against the health detriments, are you? The "Weed Hall Putsch" wouldn't have started anything.

>implying the buyers didn't just go to someone else
i agree this pasta is annoying. anyone who'd do this should kill themselves unless it's an actual nigger dealer putting people in danger by selling fake shit or something of the sort

sage in options

>college drug dealer
>selling a safe product

WEW

>The point is not to completely wipe it out, that is not how reality works, the point is to show it is wrong and unacceptable, thus making it harder to be accepted in wider society. You will always have a small amount of degenerates in a society, but you need to make sure they do not influence the mainstream using state authority.

Have I ever told you the definition of Insanity?
Prohibition does not work. You're essentially plugging your ears and refusing facts by believing such.
Meaning you're not a reasonable person and shouldn't be listened to.
Legalization from the US to Paraguay to Switzlerland to Vancouver, Canada have shown promise in lowering violent crimes.

Yet your system is the reason why the Iranian, Mexican, Columbian, Triad organizations exist.

So, I don't think you have any thing on your side other than calling people degenerates with no evidence to support such a claim.
There have even been Opiate addicts that are worth more than you and have influenced the entire world in the realm of arts and sciences.

>Dealing drugs is OK if whitey does it

>Legalization from the US to Paraguay to Switzlerland to Vancouver, Canada have shown promise in lowering violent crimes.
All of those placed are nigger-filled shitholes full of mafias and gangs. Now look at actual good countries like Singapore or Japan where the state cracks down on it.

I made my own Heroin, LSD, Meth. Soooo, yeah. I will anecdotally through my first hand experience say that you're wrong.

Good job, user. I enjoy seeing the butthurt it generates among the degenerates here.

>Vancouver is a nigger-filled shithole

Polish education

All of Canada is a nigger filled shithole outside of the prairies and the far east. Chinese, Indians and Niggers run Canada now.

>college student manufacturing heroin, meth, and LSD

user, are you even out of high school?

Every place on earth to Boland is a nigger-filled shithole

The prairies and the far east are the poorest and most depressing shitholes in Canada.

Hopefully your identity is revealed and you and your family are then raped and tortured to death

>see someone smoking weed on porch
>call the cops on them

They are also the only places that will still have a white population in Canada in 50 years.

Yes and Japan is having a rising drug problem as we speak. The harsh laws aren't doing much, as other foreign dealers just come in to make money off of the prohibition.

Which is the SAME point I made in an earlier post.
Either GIVE me some thing good or go and reflect on your beliefs.
I have data and first hand experience. I can only guess the best you have is observational experience.

>Yes and Japan is having a rising drug problem as we speak.
Japanese drug problems are far lower than anything in the west so your point does not make any sense. Japanese drug laws are a thousand times superior to anything in the western world, Singapore's are even better.

>being so obsessed with drugs that you want someone dead for getting them off the streets
Cool, I never met an addict on here before

good for you. drugs are bad.

Did you ever graduate asking questions like that?
Heroin and Meth are extremely easy to make. If I was desperate and it would be totally not worth the cost. I could turn Tylenol PM into Heroin. Just too many steps.

Meth is ridiculously easy to make. You really think if a homeless junkie can make it in a bottle that some one able to buy lap equipment can't make clean product?

LSD is fairly difficult because of the atmosphere it requires. I could cook heroin in front of you and you'd probably not know what I'm making. LSD though? Definitely looks clandestine.
Why do I fall for weak ass trolls? Oh yeah, after my chemical engineering degree. I wanted to get a Ph.D in Phil.

Good job mate. I was getting sick of thoswe little floggin my business. The shit was never meant to be sold on campus anyway, fucking uni student. Your doing a great community service OP
t. Friendly neighborhood drug dealer

Excellent work brother.

Last semester i managed to only successfully report three drug addicts. Two of which were kicked out from their housing and school. The other is on probation (apparently a first offender) but realistically all drug users should be punished the same.

Aaaand your just saying facts are false now.
People like you are the reason why the world is such a shit hole. May you one day reflect upon your beliefs, but considering you're likely a racist, sexist, and hater of any thing that you don't view as normal and okay? I highly doubt that.

Japan is REALLY loving that Shabu press meth.
The fact you'd put up a barbaric Islamic culture as some thing to aspire to is nothing short if idiotic.
The only thing Islam has right happens to be their idea of social welfare.