Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm not really a regular visitor here but I've got to get something off my chest and I figured here was the best place to do so.

So, here's my issue. Every crack and crevice of my life is being filled with faggots. Seriously, look here and it's gay-pride this, and trans-that. It's sickening, honest to god. Even Sup Forums has at least three trap threads on a regular basis full of twinks showing off their cock.

What's even worse still is that I have friends who are gay, and they are generally good folk. However, I can't help but feel like their gay pride movement is what opened this entire can of worms.

All of this stupid "bi-sexualism," "trans-sexualism" and other degenerate shit needs to go. However, for as long as this stupid gay rhetoric is being pushed, I don't think it will ever stop.

So, I'll leave it up to you then Sup Forums. Should we have killed this problem at it's source, or try to contain it whilst accommodating their mental illness?

By the way, as far as I'm concerned, people who justify it as "being natural" are just as bad. Autism is also natural, last I checked we didn't take pride in that.

Also, the gay lifestyle is incredibly destructive for your body, your anal cavity specifically, but also poses a threat to other people. And yes, it is not unjust to associate HIV with homosexual activity.

Grab a gun OP. You know what to do.

Ur gay

Face it & man up

99% of gay people arent even biologically gay

they are just brainwashed/programmed by our kike infested society

I'm ready.

The slippery slope fallacy is not a fallacy at all.

Normalise homosexuality and the amount of homosexuals will grow

Normalise transgenderism and the amount of trannies will grow

Normalise incest and pedophillia etc..

The biggest cause is the internet but the most insidious one are ((((universities))))

Actually, you're probably right. Many of the sources I've ready have more or less confirmed that it's a mixture of natural tendencies and social conditioning.

In other words, a society that encourages and rewards being gay is a society that will create more gays. Simple as that.

>at least three trap threads on a regular basis
Traps are a time honoured tradition here, GTFO

Nice bait, user.

Also, I'd like to follow up on this by saying that any teenager who claims to be "bi-sexual" is just a really horny person who is so desperate to get off that they'll leave their dignity at the front door.

I haven't had anyone prove me otherwise, yet.

>Autism is also natural, last I checked we didn't take pride in that.
Actually you're wrong, pretty much everyone I know who has an autiste in their family takes the position of "they're just different" and are deeply triggered by people even calling something "retarded". And the Asperger's people I've known refuse to let you call them out on their autistic behavior too. They act like it's their right to just do whatever they'd like and have society cater to them. Borderline sociopathy.

Take that flag and hang yourself with it.

Is that really true?

Man that's just sad. Any family which is damned to an eternal struggle of raising a child with disabilities should try their best to relieve them through therapy and positive re-enforcement, not dismissing them.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I was honestly not aware that people did this.

I live in between a suburban and rural town, so we don't have too many idiots here.

Don't be tsundere

Thanks for bumping the thread, queer.

I don't know if they actually celebrate it, but they sure do try to pretend that it is normal and create months or days or events dedicated to it.

You are welcome friend

That isn't really a bad idea in theory, but it should be focused on trying to correct their behavior as opposed to celebrating it.

"Raising awareness" seems like a stupid virtue signaling farce at best.

I had to look up that word. you're still a degenerate.

Sweet jawline. I'm sure that's a woman.

>Had to look up that word
>On Sup Forums

Get the fuck off this site

>implying he wasn't to begin with

I like him though, he's being passive aggressive, but certainly more on the passive side. Best of all, no one seems to have taken the bait yet.

I don't watch anime, i don't give a shit if the site was inspired by anime. I DON'T CARE.

Actually, the site was very first board on this Chan was Sup Forums, which was for anime/random. So I guess you could say it was inspired by anime and being a retarded faggot.

Chris really knew what he was doing.

? are you calling me retarded ? i can't tell.

Yes he is, you retard

>2 benis + habing secks = no gay
???

No. I kind of phrased that badly. I was trying to come to your defense in an ironic way, more or less.

You responded pretty fast. you mad?

K then ;)

No, he's just got his posts ready and on standby.

I'll be interested to see where this leads.

Don't save thumbnails, newfriend

Stealing this image for future use, thanks.

Redpilled homonationalists unite!

>Ur gay
>Face it & man up

This. OP is obsessed with faggots.

I've actually had this folder for a long fucking time, just forgot to update that one. Whoops.

Quick question. Seeing how you are both claiming to be redpilled, and therefore at least moderately right leaning, would you concede that gay pride and acceptance rhetoric is at least partially responsible for the influx of bandwagon gays and mentally ill folk.

This is 100% fact

I CUUUUT MAH DICCCK OFFF AEUEUUEUAEU.

>Should we have killed this problem at it's source
We should indeed strike at the root of the problem. You know (((who))) that is, right?

I'm usually not a fan of the whole Jewish conspiracy thing but I wouldn't be shocked if the (((elite))) may have a certain stake in the Hetero, American lifestyle taking a plunge.

>Seeing how you are both claiming to be redpilled, and therefore at least moderately right leaning

I don't claim to be either

Then why don't you take issue with this supposed ally of yours?

I've never had a problem with gays, but after reading this I my respect has dropped enormously.

>supposed ally of yours?

At first I was half-tempted to say that this is probably the worst of the worst regarding how homosexuals treat their sex life but it's really not.

I would know since my gay friends constantly blabber about theirs and every shit-stained piece of it.

>natural

I apologize if I was mistaken. I'll take the blame for that.

Ok friend

It's not uncommon for the bowels to evacuate on a first time bottom, and assuming the top is experienced, they just smile and clean up and try again tomorrow. If they're not already breaking in another newbie. As a former homosexual, this was probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard from my peers, and I can't imagine anyone in the community is actually mentally stable if they practice while knowing this stuff.

Anal sex is actually not natural, believe it or not, and can wreak havoc on your intestines and cause constipation, leakage, as well as numerous issues with your anal cavity and the asshole which is mean for exit, not entrance.

The same applies for anal sex with women, too. I may be retarded, but I try my best not to be a hypocritical retard.

What's your age?

Don't forget the accumulated fecal matter that can literally block up a urethra.

Really? God damn that's brutal.

Well, this thread contracted AIDS and died.

I've got to do some normie shit for a while, if by some miracle this thread hasn't 404'd by then, you should expect my return.

By the way, I'm gay.

>gay pride movement is what opened this entire can of worms
bet you love stiff man worms in your poostar and gob

I think only a nuclear holocaust can annihilate the degeneracy.