here is real bread

>be shitskin
>hate whites
>know whites are better looking
>chase white women
>find a brainwashed leftist
>breed her
>kids have no white features

Do shitskins not know that when we go extinct that means our women too?

Then who will they chase?

Bumping with the lamentations of their women.

Race mixing is biologically advantageous, you ignorant bigot. If you're a nigger, it means your kids will be less of a nigger

You're right. Lets all have us some of these.

another generation or two and you would have twin

bump

Clinton body count piling up

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/885962526512390144

Stay alive little thread

little railgun that could

This is the best timeline ever. You guys are lucky to live through it so young. I lived through and loved Reagan but this is better.

>when

Take away Israel's nukes

HAHAHHA DRUMPFIES. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST POSSIBLE YOU CAN. DO!. >:)

3d women are not important.

drumpf

>I'm not baking after that, need new OP
also not doing another so someone needs to prepare bread

Nothing makes a prince so much esteemed as great enterprises and setting a fine example. We have in our time Donald of New York, the present King of America. He can almost be called a new prince, because he has risen, by fame and glory, from being an insignificant king to be the foremost king in Christendom; and if you will consider his deeds you will find them all great and some of them extraordinary. In the beginning of his reign he attacked Fake News, and this enterprise was the foundation of his dominions. He did this obnoxiously at first and without any fear of hindrance, for he held the minds of the barons of Deep State occupied in thinking of the leaks and not anticipating any innovations; thus they did not perceive that by these means he was acquiring power and authority over them. He was able with the money of the Church and of the deplorables to sustain his armies, and by that long war to lay the foundation for the military skill which has since distinguished him. Further, always using religion as a plea, so as to undertake greater schemes, he devoted himself with a pious cruelty to driving out and clearing his kingdom of the Moors and Mexicans; nor could there be a more admirable example, nor one more rare.

2020 predictions?

GOOD MORNING, PRESIDENT TRUMPGENFAGS!!

ARE WE HAVING A DELICIOUS BREAKFAST?!?!?

>Trump in NJ watching women golf

DOES /ptg/ GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT WOMEN'S GOLF?!? DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH QT'S IN THEIR CUTE GOLF SHORTS SWING AT BALLS ALL DAY LONG?!?

MAGA!!!

It's a good timeline

you will never get mass or CT to flip

How do we stop the German menace from dragging the white world into another war?

W-well it's good right?

>Republicans couldn't even win California!
BLUE SURGE INCOMING

this looks correct

>Illinois
>Existing as a state by 2020

>Texas
>red

>implying BOTUS isn't already great
You invite his terrible wrath, OP.

I don't know why but I feel as if Massachusetts will be red in 2020.

shit, i like those digits

Reminder that illegals get counted on the census and thus for EVs. California won't have 55 in 2020.

calling Manafort on you rn

the comments on bundo's instagram

zpiff Hahaha I enjoy this but it would be nice to keep Marlon apolitical
mirandarae534 Yeah he's a bunny rabbit--let's not pretend he supports anything but lettuce and pets from kind people. No agenda, please.

Fuck

Never going to happen. Then again they also said red Pennsylvania would never happen. They also said Clinton would win Georgia by double digits.

It's great here.best state I've lived in

Can something be done about that stupid fucking Hawaiian judge? The highest court possible rules on what a close family member is and then this dumbass says this includes literally every family member and refugee agencies, the latter of which was specifically denied by the supreme court. Fucking remove him or something.

Tell they truth: you're Indian (the dot kind) aren't you girl?
Also: do like Kayla, post feet (not that I like it)

you will never get that shit hole to flip i live in CT and this shit hole will be red long before mass and this state isnt going red any time soon CT went blue 60/40 last election

Occupy their territory with American troops and get all Europe to be our allies, as well as Russia. So basically what Trump is already doing.

it's a white state. They have a republican governor and are mostly union democrats. I think? If he can get their support he will probably win unexpected blue white states

He'll just be ignored. Judges only have power in that their verdicts can be enforced. How does this Hawaiian judge enforce this ruling when SCOTUS has ruled otherwise and the Executive can just ignore him?

Even the 9th Circuit slapped down this idiot. That's saying a lot.

Good morning caps lock user
I'm watching Kinsey's new show
It's pretty good

A decent idea! But I'm 12-16 years there's a good chance that Trumpism has become the new neoconservative

Red Massachusetts would be a waste of resources like the blue Arizona meme. Once you secure the swing states and the other vulnerable states like Minnesota, then you can worry about deep-blue shitholes like MA.

wrong 98% of voters for trump would vote for him again where only 63% of shillory voters. so no it wouldnt have gone blue whoever said that is retarded unless the entire 2% is in there and 0 of the clinton shills that flipped

Not even the senate? Imagine Tom Brady challenges Pocahontas

>tfw UK is now NU-K

kek

Keep doing what Trump is doing. Pit the various EU nations against each other. Don't let the EU get an army.

Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Army_installations_in_Germany

Taking control of Germany militarily would take a day or two at most. We still have contingency plans from post WW2 for how we will do this if we have to.

we are in the meme timeline...do you think one of the most liberal butthurt inducing things wont happen?

This post shows a complete failure to understand Trump.

I love this boomer poster, he's so enthusiastic

Pocahontas is incredibly unpopular if she is the nominee you may get a romey republican senator

I'd take a bet on that being the result in 2020.

So is Illinois for the most part but Chicago dominates the state's politics. It's not just a matter of demographics, it's also a matter of geography.

I have the under 50 slot in my heart filled by Tiffy but nnnnnnnng. Is that Kinsey?

>Kinsey's new show

Which show is that?

I've always been pretty wary of her desu...she may be as nuts as that Louise Mensch

Is it just me or is Trump more relaxed then he has ever been.

Bundo RAN on a Nationalism ticket and that's why he's my BOTUS.

A woman? Insane?

user, please.

She finally got a real job and is the weekend anchor of Good Day Sacramento now

gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/show/live-video/

No it doesn't. After Trump someone else has to take the reigns. This person isn't Trump so his leadership takes it in a different direction than Trumps, even if only slightly. A few leaders later and Trumpism is a shell of its former self.

He's been very calm and smiling a lot lately, not his typical devious smile either

Remember when black people on twitter mocked the six or so pictures of white people crying after Romney lost? Pepe Farm remembers.

They don't know the true power Bundo yields

Flip HI, MA, NY, and MD.

I wish I had a desk like that

This will happen
t. time traveler

He is - Dems are knee deep in some shit they created and the media is so desperate they aren't checking with their liberal handlers before reporting on shit that boomerangs back on Dems the minute you dig into it - like the "Soviet Intelligence Officer" story that they put on blast without realizing this guy had been chilling with Barry at the WH

Isn't he an appointee of King Nigger?

Looks like my doctors appointment canceled itself

>lamentations of their women
>their women
>women

>BLUE SURGE INCOMING
more like blue scourge
amirite?

future man tell me what stock to buy tomorrow please

>Red Georgia
>Red Texas
>Red Alaska

I may have a whole folder of webm of their tears in my computer. Sometimes I wonder ignora creepy to fap to that

But seriously, we can't let this bun get his paws on the lettuce codes.

That looks about right, except it won't be Clinton

shitiest meme ever to grace this general

Does it though? Just look at how he's already transformed the Republican party. Trump was an insurgent candidate, that doesn't mean his ideology will always be an insurgent one. Progressivism used to be the insurgent ideology of the Democrats and now it dominates because of Obama.

the neocons that hate Trump are on the same side as the Democrats, but it's obvious that they aren't all talking to each other
you have these people in the deep state or elsewhere so desperate to harm Trump that they're incriminating the Obama administration

Trump Steaks are declared the national dish of America after the Constitutional Convention of 2021 via the 29th Amendment (after birthright citizenship is rescinded by the 28th)

Are you sure, I would have to say "he hopped on a nationalist ticket" but that's just me............

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... good point..

redpill for all macron suckers

>implying it won't be Chelsea

I don't get it. Why is this polish man important?

Gypsy pls. That goes to Hillpepes.

Take out the old fat lady and I could easily fap to this

That comes off more as a satirical post about how bullshit this story has become.