Asexuality

is being asexual just an excuse to why you can't get laid?

Other urls found in this thread:

lgbtqia.ucdavis.edu/educated/glossary.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Unless you have some kind of chemical imbalance.

asexual is a straight person who as a low sex drive

Yes

Well I'm schizoid all i'm trying to understand why pol hates me so, why should I give up my life just because I can't seem to find a hole for my fleshstick?

lgbtqia
lgbtqia.ucdavis.edu/educated/glossary.html

what if you have good test levels(checked them), you are not gay and still have low sex drive.

Maybe you're gay, homo.

Why make a big deal about it then? I doubt anyone comes to you and asks you why the fuck you don't like fucking.

No one cares, fag.

>can't get laid what are you gay?

conservatards see everything as black and white don't they?

just look at a woman and have it in your head no matter what you are gonna fuck this bitch(no rape)

Yes

We live in a fallen world. Humanity is in for some serious shit in the future. I am glad I have not had kids. Even the ignorant will know this truth soon, as it will be undeniable.

we hold the wisdom they cannot phantom, our very knowledge encumber us with pain of thousand sufferings, but we endure just to find solace in the meaning of existence

Its just another branch on the tree of liberalism.

>conservatards see everything as nigger and white don't they?
ftfy

its both

It's an excuse why you don't want to play the game and fuck yourself for the next 18-21 years.

>conservatards see everything as black and white don't they?
So liberals and other normalfag scum, your point, faggot?

Kinda. That and its been unintentionally drilled into my head that sex is gross and wrong. I'm not really asexual because women make me horny but there's obviously something wrong with me. Sex is a very intimidating concept to me.

Sexuality is result of a neurological imprint that can rarely be overwritten without a lot of conscious effort. The imprint is random, depending on the environment, that is why nowadays that kids are growing with gay and tranny propaganda there are more gays and trannies than ever.

Asexuality could either be result from a traumatic imprint towars all sex in general or have genetic roots. It hardly can exist as a conditioning or habit.

>not recognizing that sexuality is inherently evil because birth is the ultimate cause of suffering.

bullshit for special points sometimes
i've been with a self-proclaimed """asexual""" and she was always beyond down to fuck
doubt that it's an isolated case

The only people who claim to be asexual are awkward, unappealing women and hyperbeta incel men. No one is asexual.

No, but the label has been taken over by people who just want to be special snowflakes. Like how there are transgenders and transtrenders.

t. Demisexual who hates being associated with these attention whores and wants them gassed posthaste.