Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/us-france-drop-regime-change-syria/
archive.fo/xrqLV
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rothschild ties

Whatever you do, do not trust macron

No, he's a centrist with some good ideas. He's just doing it to permanently destroy Le Pen's party by doing some things she would agree with

Source: theduran.com/us-france-drop-regime-change-syria/

4D battleship

Fucking goys can't do anything right! Assad needs to be overthrown! He uses gas and break rules and shit!

This nigga is the goat thing that happened all year.
He literally said he will rule like Jupiter and said France needs a king.
He will do whatever necessary to rise in power. Screencap this. France superpower 2030 with Macron as emperor

Every goddam day now, NO he isnt

>Macrons secret plan to islamize europe

You do realize he haven't done a single redpilled thing right? Fuck off with all this shilling.

All this means is Russia won this one.

>flat, feminine forehead

That ain't no guy!

>you're born just in time to see Merkel and Macron start WWIII to decide who will rule the world

>calls out nigger breeding as the reason of african problems rather than muh colonial past and more gibs
He will unite le pen party and conservatives and rise to power. He will cook things with Islam up just to then be the saviour.
France pure white superpower 2030

Realistically he has to, otherwise the the centrist voters would get even more frustrated by the continued inaction of the French government and more further towards LePen come the next election. Right now he is straddling the center like a Polish whore, trying to hold on for dear life.

Is this your ideal male physiognomy?

No one who has married their child molester will ever be /ourguy/.

>>calls out nigger breeding as the reason of african problems rather than muh colonial past and more gibs
Yeah so he said the same thing as your average UN worker would say, that high fertility rates are a problem in Africa.

WAOW REDPILLED

kill yourself faggot

>r-racist
Nobody cares sweety

they probably came up with a plan b

Reminder that there are plans for heavy EU integration in 2018 and Macron is a key player in this.
nu/pol/ doesn't pay any attention to it, but I might as well post about it because of the new pro-Macron shilling that's taking place.

did Sup Forums forget about the leaked Macaroni emails ??? definitely not /ourguy/.

Top 10 anime betrayals

OP here. You could be right. I'm not a shill, it's just fun to troll Sup Forums with Macron photos.

kek and Bump.

Stupid French cucks who fall for this posturing. But then again, they are now an Islamic country, so they obviously are easy to fool

>Macaroni emails
I thought that was one of our greatest hoaxes?

see
The Norwegian knows. It's ridiculous how many totally swallowed his "EU REFORM NOW OR WE FREXIT" stunt. They already have plans to push heavy EU integration. We need to raise more awareness because it's obvious that the granny fucker has shills here.

I didn't follow that, tl;dr pls

And guess who the rothschilds bow to?

Does macron have a weird fetish for old things?
From old teachers to old emperor concepts

(check'd)
Please archive your links, demon.
>archive.fo/xrqLV

He's eternal. That's just how he rolls

from one of the emails,
indoctrinate/teach children at schools that islam is all good basically

he also supports open borders and diversity

Macron cares about Macron
He know the tide is changing and he wants to stay in power after it does, Trump is his way to do that.
If Macron thought PC commie BS was her to stay he would be singing another tune.
Let Macron be on our side as long as he is doing what we want him to do
But he is not/ourguy/
Macron is /macronsguy/ and thats it.

The Bogpill provides complete immunity against Earth monies.

Fuck off with that ourguy bullshit. Make up your own opinions faggot.

On the (very) off chance that he's been playing the long con on the establishment to get the power to actually change things, perhaps. Probably just a ploy to make sure that a real right wing party doesn't gain traction.

They'll probably change their minds once Assad hears this and decides to gas some of his civilians in celebration.

This.

Macron is a manlet with a Napoleon complex. He already envisions himself as a fucking God. And this is the kind of leaders we need as they have no qualms about kiking the kikes.

Oh, well, that sucks.

Napoleon and Hitler both tried to out Jew the Jew and only served to get a lot of whites killed and a lot of Jews richer than ever.

This stupid fucking meme you will learn when Macron screws you all.

This. Macron is an absolute megalomaniac and he really only cares about his reputation. If he understands that right-wing policies bring him even more support than he already has, he will do it.

If this is true my dick is diamonds

He's just another french weasel politician. LePen was France's only hope.. Chirac is retired and deGaul is in the grave

Her received the call,everything will be allright now.

No, he's not.
Daily reminder that the French are not to be trusted.

premium bogpill my man

i love how the globalists are pushing this guy as an "ally". really kissing trump's ass because they think that's what people want. and there will be a portion of idiots who will fall for this shit.there always is a portion of idiots.