Canada's Defense Minister caught lying (again), loitering, and littering

Canada's Defense Minister Harjit Sajjan was caught lying (again..Operation Medusa) loitering, and littering infront of a butcher shop in British Columbia.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUWJfUe8Jiw

Translation:

Store Owner: "Who are you? (sarcasm)

Sajjan: "I'm here to purchase meat"

Store Owner: "You're a high ranking person...who gave you your job...do you see me littering infront of your home?"

Sajjan: "bro.."

Store owner: "Bro nothing. You're a well educated man with a nice vehicle..whats going on.?"

Sajjan: "Im eating cherries."

Store owner: "All these cherry pits here..people voted for Sajjan made you who you are.
I know you. I saw you. I thought it was someone else, if it was someone else I would let it slide, but a highly educated man like yourself..eating and littering infront of my door. Driving around with your nice vehicle. Im going to spread this video far and wide.
Everyone look at this vehicle and these license plates. This guy infront of the East Indian Meat Shop. My store is closed today and he's eating cherries and this guy is a high ranking official throwing cherry pits on the ground. You see.

Sajjan: "See (shows bag) I was eating cherries.

Store owner: "See everyone he's eating cherries. He even has the bag and can throw the pits in the bag. If a highly educated man like yourself can do that what do you expect from everyone else."

Sajjan: "Im waiting for my wife."

Store owner: "The store sign says closed. Youre throwing pits..claiming to want to buy meat."

Sajjan: "Let me tell you..I always come here."

Store owner: "Youve never been here before. Ive been here for 17 years. Throwing pits. Congrats. Look at this guy...."

Not a fan of the guy, but sorry. This is a nothingburger.

Absolutely savage. When will these subhumans learn that eating cherries has consequences.

Imagine having a lying turbaned prick as the defence minister of your country. What has happened to us?

did he fill some racial quota or he's a good defense minister?

>cherry pits

i'm not that mad. i'll throw apple cores, banana peels, and fruit pits in the brush.

some bird will come along and eat it, or it'll decompose and become soil.

>a Jeep Grand Cherokee is a nice car
Do you treacherous leafs ever stop shitposting?

He is a army man iirc but he did lie about some mission so Idk Canada could've done worse

I thought for a moment those were knuckle sized boogers.

the rules are different for organic rubbish which safely decompose and shit..

It's fucking cherry pits, a bird or something will probably eat them within the hour

> Likes and comments disabled
You know it

kind of nothing burger. he's throwing away something that's bio degradable. Cherry pits end up on the ground even if you never eat them.

The defense minister is named Harjit Sajjan? He's going to open the dammed gates, not protect you! Do Canadians have zero common sense?

>sitting in his car in an abandoned parking lot staring off in the distance spitting cherry pits out the window

desu i think thats the weirdest part of this whole thing. and you can sympathize with the store owner who is trying to keep his business from looking like a compost heap

generally sikhs hate muslims, you should worry about our immigration minister who is somalian

>Do Canadians have zero common sense?
What do you think?

this is what he does when he's not stealing valour.

Are any of the ministers Canadian, or is it just an assortment of ethnics to represent the (((current year)))

Sikhs are just as bad as the rest of them.

This guy was a diversity pick and a pick to appease the WSO.

not in a city enviroment....in fact im just going to say 100% bullshit. People who toss fruit peels on the street and pits are just as bad as someone tossing a fast food bag on the street. Shit attracts pets and takes months or more to decay...and then why would you want anything decaying on a sidewalk...especially in front of a business? Would you want me dumping compostable items in front of your home? I mean its organic matter so who cares right?

He's a Sikh, no? Sikhs hate Muslims

This guy is based as fuck

Cherry pits? Gtfo

Trees should be arrested for dropping leaves and seeds and fruits everywhere

>Pits
It's not like it's plastic? A bird or squirrel will just come and eat it

He has the bag on the passenger seat. Just throw them in there.

BC doesn't have designated street yet? What a bunch of racists.

The bigger issue is that he lied at least once during that entire exchange. Also the whole thing is just... weird.

The defence minister is all alone in a parking lot eating cherries?

yeah with some fruits i agree like bananas where the skin will just decay and rot and hang around like a bad smell.
cherries however, there isn't much flesh to begin with and they are covered in saliva when they are thrown out and usually picked clean. they dry out pretty quick and dont leave a huge mess behind..
its more of a grey area

Who gives a fuck it's the pits of a damn cherry and the dude drives a Jeep... c'mon now.

lol..
I was livid when Trudeau selected his cabinet because he insisted on an equal share of men and women. it's (((current year))) as fuck in canada

I'm not saying otherwise, I'm just saying he's not capable of opening the floodgates to asian immigration, nor would he purposefully shit the bed or anything in the middle east from a military standpoint