Rwanda - the SJW world capital

I am working in Rwanda this past month.

I got to say, this has to be the most PC ridden country on planet earth bar none. It makes Sweden look like Hungary in comparison.

>Any hint of racism or EVEN RACIAL PRIDE is met with immediate imprisonment. The government is so paranoid about having Rwanda genocide 2 they've gone full retard.

>insane Feminazi government. The cucked president declared that if women feel oppressed, they have all the rights to take up arms and kill men and promises to provide them ammunition.
>Not making this shit up, look at his book: books.google.es/books?id=sRqgCQAAQBAJ&pg=PT71&lpg=PT71&dq=If oppressed women should wage a war, I would readily smuggle ammunition to them, for it would be a justified war&source=bl&ots=cmqP-5uffN&sig=vY7g5AGKVFtHlWVhzIqs2y1Yu9c&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwij1seUxIvVAhVGxxQKHehqDmQQ6AEILzAC#v=onepage&q=If oppressed women should wage a war, I would readily smuggle ammunition to them, for it would be a justified war&f=false

I had no idea there could be such a brainwashed state in the middle of Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

venturesafrica.com/could-the-purging-of-burundis-army-along-ethnic-lines-lead-to-genocide/
latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-rwanda-thieves-executed-20170713-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

venturesafrica.com/could-the-purging-of-burundis-army-along-ethnic-lines-lead-to-genocide/

The next rwandan genocide is going down in burundi

are they black though?

>africa
who cares

latimes.com/world/africa/la-fg-rwanda-thieves-executed-20170713-story.html

You get killed in Rwanda if you fish with the wrong nets. Not that cucked it seems

Yes. Though a huge number of investors are now settling the country.

they don't have the "normal black" look though.

See pic related their president.

They all sort of have this super lanky look to them

Did you know the Rwanda genocide was more efficient at killing than the Nazis and that they just used machetes and clubs?
>During this period, more than 6 men, women and children were murdered every minute of every hour of every day. This efficiency of killing was maintained for more than 3 months.
There are between 300,000 to 400,000 survivors of the genocide.
Between 250,000 and 500,000 women were raped during the 100 days of genocide. As a result of this rape, up to 20,000 children were born from these women.
More than 67% of women who were raped during the genocide were infected with HIV and AIDS. In many cases, this resulted from a systematic and planned use of rape by HIV+ men as a weapon of genocide.

I guess the huge trauma of genocide has made it that everyone here wants a country wide safe space.

If you offend anyone's feelings you literally get locked up for decades

Another thing:

after the genocide, the government decided to ditch the old flag and national pride.

They also decided that there is no such thing as a "hutu" "tutsi" or "white" races. the only race is the human race.

Don't agree? you get the death penalty.

If Cultural Marxism gets its end goal, the entire world will be like Rwanda.

The Rwandan model is different from the western model. In the Rwandan model no one can have racial pride. Hence high IQ Tutsis will raise to the top by virtue of their ability.

In the west however minorities are allowed identity while whites aren't. Rwanda thus is a tutsi supremacy state larping as a progressive society.

>In the west however minorities are allowed identity while whites aren't.

It is sort of similar in Rwanda.

No one can have racial pride because we are all one race the human race. But they will turn a blind eye on tutsi celebrating their heritage.

Hutu on the other hand, absolutely can not be proud of their race. Even less than white can be proud of being white in the west. AHhutu shouting "Hutu power" would get the government torturing him immediately.

Rwanda's flag is like Ukraine's and Argentine's mix

Ukrainian one is yellow and blue, and Argentinian has a sunshine

there is only one race, the human race.
it's common sense.

makes me wonder if the tutsi did anything to deserve this or if it was just nigs being nigs

b-but I thought the numbers didn't add up which proved that holocaust doesn't real? now you're saying there's a real live example of higher numbers using lesser methods? Y-you must be a kike! Yes, that's right. That must be it. FUCK OFF KIKE haha unmasked a kike again! I WIN!

The Tutsi did the same thing on a smaller scale in the 70s

Which in turn was done out of vengeance for what the Hutu did to the Tutsi in the 50s

The endgame is no identity and no pride whatsoever. No one will be allowed to stand for anything; the fact that minorities are allowed racial/cultural pride is temporal: they will eventually be subtly wiped out too.

The point is to literally erase the concept of race from the mind of a common goy. Destroy the concept of culture. Eliminate family unit. And, in the end, it will be Matrix allaround.

we should be due for another one soon then

It's an interesting experiment

>no genocide

Hate speech laws work

>huge genocide

They don't work

This agenda isn't even well hidden.

There's no need to hide such an agenda if those to be replaced are brainwashed to welcome it. It's like why redpilling process is subtle, not sudden.

"Moderation" isn't a concept that's compatible with African governments, things just swing to the extremes because there's no culture of political thought or civil society

Last time i heard something about that shithole they were killing eachother with machetes

>I had no idea there could be such a brainwashed state in the middle of Africa
Honestly, it just shows that people of all races are worthless trash.

I know the bigger meta political picture. But i want to narrow down the focus to Rwanda. Lets say identity politics is allowed for both Hutus and Tutsis, the Tutsis will never win because people will vote for their group and they are the majority. The tutsi do have higher IQ.

The best the Tutsi can do is to advocate that none can use identity politics by doing so they take away the Hutu majority power.

Hence the Tutsi nationalists use this strategy that looks like race blindness but is actually designed to keep them in power.

>They also decided that there is no such thing as a "hutu" "tutsi" or "white" races. the only race is the human race.
Aren't they all niggers? Of course there's no racial difference between niggers.
>Scholars disagree on the origins of and differences between the Hutu and Tutsi; some believe differences are derived from former social castes within a single people
This is just a big farce.

Sounds like hook nose tribe.

Yes thats my point. Its clever ethnic politics larping as progressive ideology.

> genocided Tutsis celebrating their cultural heritage
> the same as genocider Hutus pushing for ethnic superiority

> genocided Tutsis celebrating their cultural heritage
> the same as genocider Hutus pushing for ethnic superiority

>africa
>why do I care anyway?

>Hutu chimp out 20 years ago and massacre a million people
>Rwanda is Sweden on steroids now

Now all you need to do is get them to import some muslims and mexicans and Rwanda will truly be a multicultural society free of hate.

Looks like a nigger fucked a jew

>The Tutsi did the same thing on a smaller scale in the 70s
>Which in turn was done out of vengeance for what the Hutu did to the
So Rwanda is the Balkans of Africa

Both are too intilligent and eventually would get shoahed.

You realize there's a difference between a genocide using physical arms and one using rape right? This is ignoring that the niggers apparently love murdering with swords yet the nazis were apparently unable to keep genociding by gun so they set up gas camps instead.

>believing jew lies
>2017

>retard not realizing that niggers don't post on /his/

It's almost as though there are billions of people globally

Another fun fact

Rwanda claims to be the worlds most feminist country. Indeed 56% of its parliament is female. Mote than any other country