Why does nobody discuss the illuminati and freemasons anymore?

Why does nobody discuss the illuminati and freemasons anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3W1tbvqGYk
dagobah.net/flash/Ancient_Cosmos_Flashing_Lights.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc
web.archive.org/web/20150319222829/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id60.html
web.archive.org/web/20141108100743/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id68.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kEOaCra2lDA
dochub.com/marvinsfreeunderground/jrylDn/michael-a-hoffman-ii-secret-societies-and-psychological-warfare-1992-110714145351-phpapp02?pg=2
web.archive.org/web/20150319222829/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id34.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HGcsfa-GyZk&t=1600s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
elementsdeducationraciale.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/le-tombeau-de-jacques-de-molay/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We just use new words for them.

you mean kikes?

We've moved beyond them. Also starting to consider the real Freemasons are actually on our side. Or at least they used to be.

We don't openly discuss about the enemy

I mean the illuminati conspiracy theories. Everybody here talks about Jews but what happened to illuminati

NWO has been rebranded to the "free world"

illuminati are now "elites"

its the jews. luminarty was just 'jews' rebranded for niggers on youtube

Masons are currently on our side

Dead meme and I'm not in middle school anymore

>it's the Jews
See I don't like that. Atleast with calling it the illuminati it hints that it's a small group of elites. By just saying it's the Jews it sounds off putting and crazy. All 15 million Jews aren't really controlling the world it makes you sound like a schizo nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=_3W1tbvqGYk

I'm a 2nd degree Free Mason and I can tell you there is nothing in the masons other than some weird traditions. The illuminati on the other hand...

wut?

>mixing up the loominaughty and the freemasons
My grandpa is a Freemason, it's just a club for bored old men.

>See I don't like that.
because you are a jew, or a dumb nigger from youtube.
>Atleast with calling it the illuminati it hints that it's a small group of elites.
its not, its the jews. damn near almost ALL of them are part of this shit.

I know I know, it sounds strange, but we have them by the balls. And as long as they fear losing control by leaks, well they help by providing a good controlled opposition. Doesn't mean they will be allies forever.

Guess how many people here are Jews? At least two. Possible all three. What we call the Illuminati are nearly all Jews. It's that simple, really. Also, nice strawman.

Because they are just a bunch of old men who men who read the bible.

They aren't the true culprit here, just another pawn of the system.

dagobah.net/flash/Ancient_Cosmos_Flashing_Lights.swf

You mean JQ? Kikes? (((They)))? Pedos?

Pay attention newfag

We are for tradition, family, being productive members of society, we promote homogenous families as well, in other words race mixing is frowned upon amongst our members. We also hate the NWO, why do you think Free Masons started America? Also we let some Jews into our club just so we can laugh at them when they aren't around.

>because you are a Jew or a dumb nigger from YouTube
I'm neither but I will admit I made this thread while scrolling the comments of worldstarhihop videos. Either way, calling someone a Jew isn't really an argument I could easily just call you a Muslim goatfucker but I won't stoop down to your level. The illuminati is real, nobody talks about them because being a nazi is the cool ""woke"" alternative to being a conspiracy theorist

"Illuminati" is just a PR ploy by the jews to promote the idea of New World Order.

In this nihilistic world today most people have no problem with having a ruling class that orders all world situations. In fact, they are heavily charmed and enthusiastic hearing that idea.

>Freemason thinks he can lie to us
You're not fooling anyone satanic scum

>The illuminati is real
its a jewish front.

Or alternatively it IS real...and it's a bunch of Jews.

Hey I worship the Great Owl, not Satan. Completely different.
Like I said, Jews are kind of an inside joke.

See this is what I mean. You can't blame all 15 million Jews on something the illuminati is doing. Such a blanket statement makes you look psychotic.

read the talmud. all talmudic jews are part of 'it'.

People do youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc

>alice wears an apron, like a mason

I think some of them are gender swapping their kids. They are not the good guys.

Here's what Uncle Julius had to say on the matter:
web.archive.org/web/20150319222829/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id60.html
web.archive.org/web/20141108100743/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id68.html

Because you sound like niggers whining about whitey and his invisible boot.

The Jews ARE the Illuminati.

No, we are transphobes. Don't believe the illuminati lies.

We'll get back to them once we are done with the Left who are in fact the useful idiots of the illuminati.

We are still at the point where you can't outright name the juden, yet the time for silence has passed. Still need cover words for (((them))) though.

>t. larper

Because its a normie meme. They are kikes

Remember
Say no to freemason, satanic zionist Jews.
Secrecy is their tool, and they are all the enemy.

it's all a part of the Way.

This. Freemasons and jews both hold most people out of their club in contempt

Yeah.... I have started red pilling friends and family but it's really hard cus you have to tiptoe around the word "Jew". Once they figure it out then you can openly start calling it for what it is. But it takes a few memes and word play for them to finally get what is going on

>that pic
i envy him,but what makes me actually lose sleep at night is the possibility of Sup Forums and chans itself being shut down for jewish interests

LARPunzel

Paradigm shifted.

Bill Cooper, may he rest in peace, warned us of the Illuminati.

And he always said they were followers of the Ancient Mystery schools of Babylon.

When I looked into what he meant by that I found out that they all worship the Anunna gods of Mesopotamia.

The Anunnaki !

I thought they were about mithras

Jews founded the Illuminati. Adam Weishaupt was Jewish.

My best friend is a freemason and he confirmed to me that historically the jews have been enemies with freemasons over control of the free world

3 hours

Because old Dons son in law is the head of it

Proof? Wiki says he was a catholic

We finished middle school

we do

Fuck off jew . Noone wants to hear your kikeries

The great question since the 30's about freemasonry is...

Who is at the top of the pyramith? Who created it and where did it came from?

Is it the Jews, or is it the Jesuits/knights templars/vatican ?
Or are they what they claim to be, believers in luciferianism.

While not being naive to jews at all. In the end i suspect the jesuits/vativan most.

Wait until you get to the higher levels and they make you take it up the ass. Freemasonry is a homosexual club.

You're nothing.

>Who is at the top of the pyramith?
There is no pyramid. That's a myth thanks to a brother making some idiotic artwork. Innocent at the time, but now misinterpreted.
>Who created it and where did it came from?
British (Scots try to claim it) stonemasons started letting gentry in. Gentry wanted to join because it was seen as a scientific endeavour, and very fashionable at the time.

they do on /x/
or in every other place where they discuss imaginary things
this board is for news and political discussion

t. shlomo silverberg
You are just mad meme magic is overpowering your evil jew magic and reclaiming the world for justice.

It's a jew recruitment club for gentiles. When you get into the higher ranks you have to go through sexual humiliation as a rite to bind you to silence. The countries that are most jewed, ie the US and England, will have the highest membership. England has 7000 lodges alone.

People who think it's "the jews" are too retarded to understand what Zionism is or where British Israelism came from.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kEOaCra2lDA

Freemasons are imaginary? There are 2,000,000 in the US alone. They are in the exact positions needed to subvert society, and they are bound, by threat of death, to be loyal to any request made of them, and to be silent. They run, and cover up, the pedophile rings that everyone is always talking about.

Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare
Book by Michael A. Hoffman
dochub.com/marvinsfreeunderground/jrylDn/michael-a-hoffman-ii-secret-societies-and-psychological-warfare-1992-110714145351-phpapp02?pg=2

>and they are bound, by threat of death, to be loyal to any request made of them, and to be silent
More to be dutiful to brethren if it's not inconvenient to us, and doesn't involve doing anything wrong. No threat of death. The silence only applies to lawful secrets, too. You're required vis the obligation to grass on anything dodgy.

Being catholic and jewish are not mutually exclusive. There is an ethnic loyalty in the jewish community that is above religion. Most of the jews running things are either ashkenazi, or sephardic atheist jews.

Again, Evola had this nailed:
web.archive.org/web/20150319222829/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id34.html

You ever notice the ones who are so hardcore anti-jew its almost comical are the ones with LARP flags?

youtube.com/watch?v=HGcsfa-GyZk&t=1600s

What did the deep state mean by this?

Or is this craziness actually true?

This Corey guy said Antarctica would experience breakdowns soon because of all the excavation underground there....and a few months later a giant iceberg falls off......

There's something to this guy.

I thank you for the info but I would still like some more proof that he was a kike before I discuss it with other people in person. I mean if you are not 2 bored 2 post

If you think the Illuminati started with Adam Weishaupt in the 1700s you have more reading to do.

Illuminati is just the nigger word for 'government' because niggers can't into civics.

Freemasons exist
But they're no secret order with immense power. They're a club for wealthy "humanist" people like many others out there
You're aware there has been conspiracy theories about the freemasons since the XIX century? And even then no one took it seriously so nowadays where masons have even less influence, it sounds ridiculous and ignorant..

I know plenty of "not so wealthy" freemasons.

Coincidentally, wealthy powerful "humanists" are the ones bringing about the New World Order.

Those are compiled into the jew subject

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Its the kikes

>why does nobody discuss the illuminati and freemasons anymore?

Everybody got redpilled on the Jews

>being this bluepilled

Do you know where the term "scapegoat" came from?

Your grandpa is either a lower degree or bullshitting you - there is more to it than bored old men. Freemasons are the good guys - they genuinely want high western culture, individual liberty, etc. This is why many of the founding fathers were masons. The Bavarian Illuminati are pure evil, worship an owl in the woods, and want to enslave mankind.

>BEING THIS BLUEPILLED

tiens, pour ta gueule:
elementsdeducationraciale.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/le-tombeau-de-jacques-de-molay/

see that bread over there , william cooper mystery babylon , that will red pill you , but you can never return to your soft lives of ignorance.
" A thousand Points of Light "

So did mussolini and hitler. The were both anti-freemason.

Did you read *anything* there?

See "Deep State." Freemasons, as far as I can tell, are no more important than any church with compromised leadership. They are not the top of the pyramid, there's just a Satanic few above the 33rd degree.

The names don't mean much. What matters is that corruption reigns. We all pretty much know that now.

Look at the world nowadays. We no longer need fictional conspiracies to give us a spooky feel.

the illuminanati are innocent okay? stop blaming them

Conspiracies about organizations who want to rule us just seem quaint and optimistic now the reality of white genocide has once again brought the true enemies to the front.

>as far as I can tell
This is your problem user. Keep digging.

It means "based on what I've already read." When you already know the depths of the corruption, does it really matter who the final boss is? I will say that I'm pretty well convinced that the Rothschilds and the Vatican are vastly more integral than any Freemasons.

>corruption
Yes, you are right on the money as to what the root problem is. But that doesn't help us if we cannot hold specific people responsible.

Because they are not the same thing.

Because they, and all other well known shady groups, are just phantom tentacles of a real monster.