Navy Seal Hate Thread

I bought a training book for these guys, and their training isn't even that hard. They're just glorified Boy Scouts.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-gay-navy-seal-20150529-story.html
coldwatersafety.org/WhatIsCold.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Long_Tan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishnu_Shrestha
metro.co.uk/2011/03/24/gurkha-dipprasad-pun-who-fought-off-30-taliban-by-himself-awarded-honour-648090/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Osama bin Laden

>777

Navy SEALs eternally BTFO

Guy on the right looks retarded

How can burgers even compete againts the power of the mujahideen?

They have everything figured out 100%

Osama Bin Lade is still alive. Anti-Fa has a better chance at killing him then these clowns.

Probably because they only hire retards.

What did you just say about them you little bitch?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

seals are the marine corps of special forces

i enjoy reading war literature and every single book featuring navy seals ends up exaggerated to the point of fiction, like the seal interviewed in the book claims they fought 200 taliban but if you look at the actual after action report they fought maybe 10

SAS>Navy Seals

If its so easy then why do 115 sign up and only 15 graduate?

Because you Americans are too fucking fat to graduate.

Man, they really don't have an extensive psychological or IQ test for the Navy SEALs do they?

latimes.com/nation/la-na-gay-navy-seal-20150529-story.html

Is this you?

Listen here u snaggle tooth mother fucker, ive never seen a fat navy seal in my life.

>gets out of service
>immediately eats a whole pizza

uh yeah kid. Thats a USMC uniform not a navy uniform and pretty sure a stolen valor fagot as well.

>sgt maj
>all thise ribbons
>hair not grey
Fraud alert

While your correct about the stolen valor, any branch can join the seals.

>any branch can join the seals

That's wrong you dumb faggot

>swim to bottom of deep pool to retrieve scuba gear
>put it on underwater while others are trying to stop you
>people have died doing this

>not hard at all

apparently those Taliban dudes are fucking yoked from lugging fucking WW2 era soviet .50 cals up mountains

Navy here, the picture is bogus but the comment is true.

>get DD-214
>go to Kinko's
>make 200 copies
>frame one
>hide the rest
>order pizza, donuts, soda, and booze
>don't shave for a year
>don't get a haircut for a year
>don't workout for a year
>get a hat that says veteran on it
>after a year apply for a job with the federal government and collect two paychecks for the rest of your life

>Americans cannot go to any battlefront without carrying along with them their bench, squat sets, and sometimes even their machines.
Makes complete sense...

Mp5... nice!

"Amateurs talk about tactics, but professionals study logistics."
- Gen. Robert H. Barrow, USMC (Commandant of the Marine Corps) noted in 1980

Military fags are easy bait.

This thread is going to rock.

t. newfags

Bin Laden was dead long ago, most likely from kidney failure around 2003. The whole "we killed him and buried him at sea" bullshit was just that - manure.

All we have are pictures of a body-sized sheet going over the side of a ship. As if this is proof.

My dad was a seal, the training insnt particularly hard it just wears you out day in and day out. The ocean too, have someone wake you up randomly in the middle of the night run 10 miles and swim around in 60 degree water. You might change your mind.

A high wash out rate really isn't that great. If they ring the bell they should just be recycled to day one.

I think they chopped him into pieces first... than called obama and told him to fuck off...

No "body" into sea

60 degree water doesn't sound too bad

your dad sounds like a pussy

>Basic Bitch shit I do on a Tuesday
>Oh be impressed my dad was a SEAL

Fuck off, loser.

60 degree water isn't the same as 60 degree air temp. Shower on the lowest setting is 60 degrees. Or you could go to Coronado and see for yourself. It chills your bones

Being cold, wet, and tired is gay as fuck. Rucking out to a range in the rain and then sitting in an open field in the rain all day to avoid being struck by lightning until sunset and then rucking back was probably one of the biggest wastes of time in my whole life.

The entire time our 1SGT was stalking around with a boner waiting for someone to complain so he could remind us about his blue chorded buttplug.

coldwatersafety.org/WhatIsCold.html
thats what I thought but nope

They chose literally the worst animal possible as their mascot. SEALS are cute and cuddly, and not a t threat to anything except fish.

If you heard, "There's a seal in your backyard." Would you be scared? Fuck no.
How about an Orca?

SEALS are retard rejects that couldn't cut it in Delta.

Deez nuts > SAS

>Muh freezing experience because I have old lady circulation

SASR > leafs

It was more like 30 to 40 and that is overwhelming fire superiority

>30 men against like 5 is "overwhelming superiority"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Long_Tan

>100 aussies vs 2,500 gooks
>aussies win

Yeah bud you're super hard. 12 hours in a steady October rain is fuckin gay. Bunch of assholes forgot to put their smokes in a zip loc bag as well so I went through 3 packs that day. Total waste.

Classic pasta

It's not look that shit up. If selected you'll be moved to the department of the Navy but, they take sf, rangers, whatever the fucking air Force has and Marines. They literally will take any branch you fucking mongo waterhead.

What did Ventura say this time?

>2500 aussies vs. 100 salty emus
>emus win, flawless victory

Wow, you're fucked, little bitch!

Every FOB I visited had at least those 52.5 lbs Bowflex dumbbells and a bench.

>the entire american military vs some 5'2 illiterate farmers
>farmers win

the funniest part is that you won't be able to recognize which war i'm talking about, since there were multiple wars that went like that

>Vietnam war
>Vietnamese and Laotian losses: 3,595,000
>American losses: 58,318

Are you guys gonna dox me?

>w-we won strategically!
how many australians died in the emu war, and how many emus died in the emu war?

USA in general is full of pussies
>can't win wars without other countries
>get BTFO by rice farmers
>get btfo by goat herders
>cowardly
>weak
>puppet of Israel
>full of gays and trannies
>pc military culture
i cnt wait for day when Russia BTFO US military and shows the world they are nothing but bitches lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishnu_Shrestha
metro.co.uk/2011/03/24/gurkha-dipprasad-pun-who-fought-off-30-taliban-by-himself-awarded-honour-648090/
Sorry ,EmuBait. The ghurkas got ya beat!

>we won strategically!

That's the opposite of what happened, we killed them literally but because of unrest back home thanks to (((college students))) we had to pull out.

>K:D is a victory condition against flightless birds

There are over half a million emus in Australia. There are no communists in Vietnam.

Okay buddy.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’ll pay the price, you goddamn idiot.

>Russia BTFO of anyone
LEL lad, have you ever actually looked at their military history? Even in Afghanistan they got curb stomped next to the Yanks.

there was never any intention to invade or obtain decisive military victory, we were just fucking around burning (((defense dollars))). The whole thing was absurd, eventually the public did get sick of it and they couldn't justify it anymore regardless of how much (((communist scare propaganda))) they threw out.

>in a way that relates to the gaining of a military advantage.

how many communists are there in china?

>using that image

Eternally marked as a limp-wristed computer babby
>position of log
>distance/terrain traveled
>time held

post the russian vs american planes too
that triggers them alot haha

Keep moving those goal posts.

Also
>holding a log with your hands, forearms
>balancing a log on your shoulder (entire body)

I do not have that one, interested. Here is another one about their rust bucket Navy though.

lmfao americucks try to defend (((their))) military despite losing every war in last 60 years

The US lost Persian Gulf War?
US lost Panama Invasion?
US lost Grenadine Invasion?
US lost Bosnian War?

Came to see if this was posted. Not disapointed

>gorilla warfare

What's that? Throwing bananas at someone? Fuck off your miserable little shit

>being this new

There's nothing wrong with being a glorified boy scout.

but we have not fought a 'conventional' war as such in the last 60 years, instead we:
>raze a foreign military to the ground
>destabilize the current regime
>turn the country into a police state while planting a puppet government

It has a lot to do with intention and objective. We do have superior military power, we just don't use it in the technical sense of conquering.

t. Arm chair basement neet

60 F (15 C) isn't even cold it's average

The Coast Guard graduated Navy Seals.

Who is dumb now?

Spoken like a true fuckboy. Everything looks easy until you try it.

The fact that you have to defend yourself in this argument is sad.

>
> you fucking mongo waterhead.

Kek

just came in here to tell'st y'all that the Texas Rangers could BTFO U.S. Rangers anyday

pretty sure Navy Seals are badasses

nice bait. but you're a pussy

THANK YOU SEALS FOR ALL YOU DO / HAVE DONE

what makes America great is the ability for these faggots to voice their stupid shit like this. makes me smile.

*raids your cave*

>digits

"Oh shit, they got an RPG launcher!"

*Operation Red Wing intensifies*

Do you think bin Laden ever shitposted on Sup Forums before he got clocked?

>Navy Seals
>Silent professionals
Pick one. Navy seals are attention whores. This unit is being destroyed by Hollywood shit, and ex Seals who profit selling books. I respect the silent professionals aka Green Berets, Delta Force, MARSOC...

He's pointing out the incorrect word usage you mongoloid.

>there are no communists in Vietnam
Obviously this burger forgot that Vietnam is still a communist nation...

*raids your cave*
uwu what's this?
*nuzzles Osama*

>this

The Teams went to shit when Bush lowered the standards to increase the ranks.

Used to be hardcore rednecks and granolas that spoke a few languages and could drive or fly anything.

Now it's the average high school jock.

The entire US Military has gone to shit thanks to George W. Bush.

When was this? Stop believing in movies for Christ sake. Your talking shit about something and backing up your points with shit.

As is tradition.

>burgers
try finland

I was operational when you were still swimming in your dad's nutsack, kiddo.

>SBU / SDV (now called SWCC)
>Subic Bay 87-89
>Operation Just Cause 89
>San Dog 89-90
>Oman 90-91
>Nunya 91-95

The gorilla jungle gook is the ultimate warrior