APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>little actual knowledge

What's the benchmark?

user you'll commit jihadi for me r-right?

Study concludes that Ebrietas, my cute daughter is in fact very cute!

why does islam attract people who would commit such acts of violence?

so is this attacking religion in general, or defending islam?

Inspector Pepe, can we get a rundown?

She was later stoned

>actual knowledge

According to whom? I'm pretty sure the average crusader didn't carry around a copy of the catechism.

Study finds the Combine Shooters had very little knowledge of pipe bombs.

>telling radicals their belief system is incorrect

wew

>not posting the original

(((BLUMBERG)))

Ah so the Refugees we let in who turn around and want to kill us all while screaming about God dont know what they are on about?

Thats good, better let more in then until we get some smarter Radicals who can kill us more efficiently

>religion requires an education

lol nope

humans look for excuses to attack people outside their group. we're built for survival.

I'd explode all over those tits

same with radical christians and radical anarchists.

I don't give a shit about "radicalized Muslims", they're criminals and shitheels - easily targeted when they reveal themselves. Islam as a whole doesn't belong in the west, period - it's not a religion, it is a warfare and political doctrine explicitly designed to completely overtake and oppress an entire civilization. Islamic countries are 100% Islamic, and anyone who happens to not be Islamic, who is not dead, is considered and "third class citizen", not a second class citizen, but third.

That any "Democrat" would admire or praise Islam, or seek to have it's adherents in the west is enough proof that anyone who calls themselves democrat should be fucking executed.

>actual knowledge
what would that be exactly?

submit to allah, user

ITS NOT JUST THE RADICALS WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ISLAM. (Its a decent chunk of the reason though)

(((german study finds)))

They dont need to know. If they blow themselves up, their shit meter gets reset.

>huffpost
Into the trash bin it goes

probably some feelgood islam that was hatched by some feminist islam scietists in some universites

To subhumans everywhere: Sorry for being better than you in every way. Leave my country now.

>(CURREN YEAR)
>believing the media

redittor get out.