Another Democrat tied to Trump Russia scandal

13 term Democrat congressman and former Mayor of Oakland Ron Dellums

youtube.com/watch?v=AtZRP5a7qOQ

ebcitizen.com/2017/07/how-in-heck-did-ron-dellums-get-his.html

But that's not very interesting is it CNN?

Just

FIle this under "you can't make this shit up".:

Back story; This was the month before the June 2016 meeting, Dem Dellum is in a triple tag team with the two alleged Russian agents.

"According to the complaint, Dellums' role was to lobby Rohrabacher to remove "Magnitsky" from the title of proposed legislation being discussed in a House Foreign Affairs Committee meeting. The Daily Beast chronicled the meeting and Dellums' involvement in May 2016.

"According to a U.S. congressional staffer, former California Rep. Ron Dellums and someone named Rinat Akhmetshin showed up Tuesday without an appointment. 'They said they were lobbying on behalf of a Russian company called Prevezon and asked us to delay the Global Magnitsky Act or at least remove Magnitsky from the name,' the staffer said. 'Mr. Dellums said it was a shame that this bill has made it so Russian orphans cannot be adopted by Americans.'”

Dellums has not commented on the subject, but it's a strange turn of events for one the East Bay's most decorated members of Congress.

Pretty sure phone recorders have him calling for pizza

- Hawaiian pizza

gtfo

On the verge of believing anything. How is this even happening...

>Story on Russia
>Picture of the USSR
""Journalism""

It was her turn.

Go Hillary!

surely journalists will soon be all over Hilary's connections to Russia

Madam President

Old Friends.

Go Hillary!

Winning!

looks like democrats won't pursue Trump JR and Natalia. even democrats got caught into this shit about Russian adoptions.

time to bury it.

Loving it!

Once upon a time we were giants...

Ah Memories...

I disagree

the odd thing is Bill Clinton could have handed dirt to Trump

...and they'd accuse Trump of Treason

That's Tom Jones, idiots.

>very interesting i

>Another Democrat tied

nice smoke screen

see pic related

So happy together!

>spend every day thinking they are 100% getting him impeached after we vote him in
>instead of his impeachment the Democratic Party has a large chance of crumbling away
Best vote ever

WTF

Deep at work

Fighting for Hillary.

Hillary is the most competent candidate in history. We support Hillary.

Looking out for the little guy

Catering to the needs of voters

so you're saying this story hits a nerve

What would make you think that?

Do you have one with him and McCain?

or Yeb?

So old he looks like he's carved out of wood

So what are the odds that Lynch's tarmac meeting on July 1st was to talk to bill about whether this little entrapment scenario had actually worked?

I dont know but this is really bizarre. I bet it doesnt have much play in the MSM.