UNBLOCK ME

UNBLOCK ME

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWag4x1ghnw/?hl=en
realitycallsshow.com/
archive.is/pN6YR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where's the audio you nigger?

why is /our honey poopsie/ cwying? did dwumpfie blockie my jewy sweetie?

Who's the snowflake?

Holy shit she is one ugly ass kike she does a great job hiding it in her pictures.

women are so stupid

She looks like Post-Tranny Chris Chan

Jesus christ what a nutjob

She really needs brackets

What is this mental case talking about?

a reaaally meeean reeeeeeeeennggg
biiiig italliaaaaan reeeeeeeeeerrrdsssss

>A attention whore gets cut off from attention and resorts to violence and lunatic styled rantings.
>Implying women are of a natural creation.
Truly, they are from another world.

>please keep enabling my mental unstable behaviour.
Um how about no sweetie.

Jesus fuck, I used to date an actress who would make sounds like this.

BURN IT WITH FIRE

Is that Tarra McCarthy?

Could only get through 5 seconds of this

She was one of those idiots that posted snarky shit to every tweet Trump made and when she finally got her dumb ass blocked she lost her damn mind.

obvious bulimic

I don't understand what's happening.

wtf lmao is this supposed to be an act

This. Please explain, OP.

where is the david brooks article at.

I know but she's talking tacos and some article. What's this to do with her getting blocked?

wow why are italians so meanie!!
APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW PASTANIGGERS!!!

How can you tell?

>instagram.com/p/BWag4x1ghnw/?hl=en
Why was it so hard for you to share this link?

Also, can someone translate what cummybuns is saying? I can't understand a single word except "I woke up in David Brock's bed" and "asked him 4 sum sloppy Italian"

whoa... so this... is the power... of psychosis

She met with (((David Brooks))) and she couldnt understand the big italian words he used. She's a mental case

Oh that. David Brook wrote a retarded column for the New York Times. Here's the part that triggered everyone.

> Recently I took a friend with only a high school degree to lunch. Insensitively, I led her into a gourmet sandwich shop. Suddenly I saw her face freeze up as she was confronted with sandwiches named “Padrino” and “Pomodoro” and ingredients like soppressata, capicollo and a striata baguette. I quickly asked her if she wanted to go somewhere else and she anxiously nodded yes and we ate Mexican.

damn she looks like shes been up for the last month no sleep begging the people at twitter and the supreme court to let her harass some one online

Haha, that was Bess?!
/ck/ just had a thread maxed out discussing that article.
The guy wrote an article about how he took his poorly educated friend to a fancy Italian sandwich place, noticed she didn't understand the Italian words, and took her to some taco stand or something instead.
I don't know if Bess is being sarcastic or actually is this fragile. I'm laughing, though.

she looks like an aged hilloly and probably has as much use

Can I get a transcript? I'd rather not see that in motion or hear it. Fucking sweetie.

Maybe it's "temporary reactive psychosis". It happens sometimes when people lose their jobs. In a way, tweeting to Trump was her "job". Or at least one of them.

What a dumb bitch

nothing is happening

she woke up to an some columnist from nytimes writing something about her and how she went to a italian restaurant with him and got triggered cause she couldn't use the big italian words. Then something about a taco place.

Kek what the fuck

>she didn't know what GABAGOOL WAS

Here she is normally
realitycallsshow.com/

i was one, can spot them from a mile away
darkened, hollow set eyes
puffy cheeks
sallow, dry skin

>only has a high school degree
>trying to launch a (((journalism))) career by sexually harassing the president on Twitter
>gets blocked
>tries to sue

"LEAVE THE SWEETIES ALONE!"

Pathetic

>Couldn't understand the BIG ITALIAN WORDS
>BIG
Is this bitch serious? is she 5 or something? Christ Almight

My assumptions about this women were correct.

She is a cunt.

Post the news story.

Kek, Bess has gone downhill. It's not like she was attractive to begin with, but still.
Not surprised to see she's a crazy cat lady, either.

>she lost her shit
She lost her marbles
>she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic
She's gone guano
>she's fucking crazy
So you understand now?
A) the president blocked her
B) she went crazy
That is all. It's not more complicated than A & B. Crazy midlife crisis cat lady is now insane.

>freak out and have anxiety attack because you cant understand some italian sandwich names that most people wouldnt understand
clearly a strong empowered independent female who dont need no trump or patriarchy. clearly sane. these are the people who want to flood our nations with infinity niggers

Stuck-up kike + emotional perma-victim.
What a combination.

what kind of big italian words?

lmfao what an overreaction

> archive.is/pN6YR

archive.is/pN6YR
Did they accidentally ban search engines while legalizing dog-fucking?

Link dat shit nigger.

wait i assumed she was just making a funny gaff in that instagram video, is she actually crying for real because she has to eat taco instead of pistachio? what the FUCK is wrong with your woman america?

context?

Best wishes to Bess she had a good run.

Lmao she's unstable as fuck

I tried to tell her Twitter followers she was head case but of course they defended her. This shit is confirmed now (although they'll still defend this)

It's gone and I don't remember the address of any archive sites. Remind me and I can find it easily enough for you I'm sure.

Take it from this old timer, when a troll gets blocked its time to move on

she's memeing

Its a jewish woman thing. Shes jewish.

Dumb bitch. I've watched the Sopranos. I know all those things.

>makeup

Is she acting here or legit crying?

Almost certainly acting.

>this is the person who kept sweetie posting and calling trump a baby
P R O J E C T I N G

>ALL THIS OVAH A LITTLE GABBAGOOL

She's a woman, they're incapable of expressing true emotion.

Um.. Sweetie, smookum puffs you drumph didly wumpfkins don't need to worry about me and the stacks I make, seriously do you pookums even know? I make Joe Bernstein look like a precious widdle bummy
*sips bleach*

what the fuck is this retard talking about,

can someone tl;dr for me?
please guys, i'm in a hurry.

I thought she was acting too but read the comments, her followers are taking it seriously and feeling sorry for her

lol

It sounds pretty fake tbqh, as if she's parroting the leave brittney alone video. She really forces it at the end. If that's real then she's a really ugly cryer.

She seems to have the mental capacity of a 2 year old. Lets get her to the UN pronto! She can head the international panel on cyber bullying.

I can never tell if these are sarcasm or honesty.

TONY WHERE IS DA GABAGOOL I GOTTA KILL SOME MULLIES LATER

Foreign sounding made up culture intentionally used to dissuade CERTAIN people (idiots, non-urbane) from eating there...soft class-ism...

I guess a more flagrant form would be requiring math to understand how much to pay, putting all prices as algebraic equations that you have to solve to eat.

Would really narrow down the clientele.

>Hmmm what are these ethnic ingredients? Maybe i should ask the people working there. Nope, i will be executed on the spot for asking a question, its better i dont. Maybe i should pull out my fucking smartphone and type it in fucking google. Nope, id rather throw a fit and go eat gruel and whine about it.

Literally retarded

Sweetie-weetie needs her diapy-wipeys changed before beddy-bye times.

wait a fucking second, she is humiliating herself beacuse she don't understand a foreign language that i presume she didn't study? what the fuck is wrong with those people

>people in here are actually falling for it

I have only a high school degree and I have no problem pronouncing Italian words. Maybe she's just stupid.

mama mia

LEAVE HILLARY ALONE!

GABAGOOL

This cant be real

Yeah, your greentext misses where she literally told him "I dont want to e here its TOO SCARY"
Scroll to the next video - slide right

She's a writer. Acting is outside her ability set. She's a one trick pony that got rode a little too hard.
If you want proof, Google her name and read what's recent. She's broken. Too much fame over nothing, that's failed to kickstart her writing career tothe next level. She's realizing she will always be single, and have cats, and soon no one will care.

God, what a fucking mess.

Kill yourself lady. Quickly.

The guy who wrote that article is clearly just a jerk. His uneducated friend doesn't want sandwiches and it's clearly because their too high class for her. And Bess fuck Kalb's responce is to do this shit?

Bess Kalb is CIA