Why don't you own your own land and have a white wife?

Why don't you own your own land and have a white wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather have a cute Lebanese husband. I own land, though.

Cum on my toes

I plan on both after my move.

No point of ""((owning))"" land when it can just be taken away for not paying state shekels. So you dont actually own it and can be taken away ASAP with a failure to pay (taxes)

No point in raising children in this environment

the end goal

Obviously White women, by nature, will flock to the more dominant, genetically superior Black Man. white men just don't cut it.

because i'm fat and useless and jobless and moneyless and hopeless

Same except I'm not fat

kys

Working on it.

I'm engaged to a white woman and we just about have the down payment for our first house saved up. I should be married and be a land owner within the next 1.5 years.

Jesus fucking christ...

Because I'm broke. stuck living in an area with niggers and arabs shouting outside until I find a good job and some place to live that isn't shit.

I'm a failure.

I makes financial sense. If you pay off a mortgage then those payments you make are building up your net worth. When you pay rent you are just a rent slave.

>take out $150,000 loan on house
>pay $1,000 a month on house
>decide you want to move in 2 years
>sell house for $150,000
>since you paid $24,000 in rent, you now only owe $126,000 on the house
>You have $24,000 left over
>You get that money back

Compared to
>Rent for $1,000 a month
>Decide you want to move in 2 years
>have nothing to show for it

Yes, I ignored taxes and interest. So subtract a few thousands off my $24,000. You might only have $20,000 leftover. Last time I checked $20,000 is way better than $0. Paying rent is fucking retarded. It keeps you on a treadmill where no matter how fast you run you never get ahead.

her arms make me queasy

I want to say that being better will change things proper. Too much bullshit right now though. A man can change his woman by being a good man.... but having one's cake and eating it is appealing bait. marriage etc. Sounding like mgtow but, I view them as the blackpilled of people dating. But, hard times= strong men user. We need to become strong men.

Hey guys I need some advice
So I'm 20 rn living at home and I have the opportunity to get a 3 bed house for 50k in a nice neighborhood. My mom owns the house but doesn't live there she just rents it out. She has a mortgage on it that she pays with the rent. She agreed to let me keep the house if I make the payments of $300 a month. So basically I could own a house by the time I'm 30 for what I would pay in rent anywhere else.
Should I do it? I think I'm going to do it

I don't have a job, and i'm boring, not hidiously ugly, not attractive either.

It's like the Gods let their apprentice take over, and after they made me said "Yeah, not bad for a first attempt".

Get yourself in shape Hans

low test omega

Poor and Gay

I do, and I do. First and only wife; married 18 years, dated exclusively for 5. Lost virginity to each other 3 hours after wedding. 4 children.

How old are you

fucking leafpost. go suck off your boyfriend, faggot.

Check out the area first. Give it a bash though, could be a plan. How is her view on if you'd decide to not live there anymore? Is the place good in general or just the house? Not just being a nice neignbourhood.

Places to meet others. Shopping and ways to be employed if you're not already.

Sounds like it could be nice though. But plan a bit too.

Arab/Hispanic here I own a small apartment building in brooklyn and have a cabin with 140 acres of land in upstate NY... my wifey is white from Iowa and is still hot as hell lookin

Fantastic brother, keep pushing it we need to outbreed these pig skin neckbeards

I live in the same neighborhood it's a small town in NC pretty rural no shopping or anything but the neighborhood is nice lots of old white people it's pretty quiet a nice place to raise kids. I don't plan on living there forever the house is okay but kind of small I will probably rent it out shes okay with that.

Old white people tend to die a lot. Check out if they have relatives to care about their houses or else you risk ending it in a hobo dump.

With jew property taxes, do you ever truly own your land?

Yeah they all have kids that are grown but the old white people all have super nice houses that won't sell cheap so little risk of minorities moving in

What are closing costs, real estate agent cost, etc etc...

Yeah... nah.... the only way to do this is with a fixer-upper that you pay a fraction of what other houses in the neighborhood are worth.

Pick yourself up Igor

Go for it goy

i do
>most successful person on Sup Forums apparently.

How old are you?

sure I ignored some expenses. 2 years was probably too short of a time to use as an example.

Doesn't change the fact that with rent you are not building net worth at all. Go ahead and stay on the rent paying treadmill, I plan on building up net worth and capital and actually getting ahead in life.

Nice flag, LARPer

You are ignoring the fact that you are paying primarily interest each month.

What type of mortgage did you get 3 year option ARM? 15 or 30 year fixed rate.

In a big city more than half of your mortgage payment can me rent.

Using your numbers you would LOSE money buy and selling after two years.

Also as other user noted closing costs...

This man knows what's up

To improve the white race we must all be financially savvy and build our net worth to keep our high status in society

I do too.

In day to day practice but not really.

Need that allodial title.

>Paying nearly half of your paycheck every month living in the crime riddled city or suburb where you have little privacy and a tiny lot of land

Or

>Buying some country land and building a small comfy cabin in the woods, privacy, shoot, have atvs, small garden, no niggers white neighbors, pay off the loan to where you only make 300-400 ish monthly payment

Its like you want to live with the niggers

I will admit it is a long term thing you have to commit to the land and house for at least 10 years to a lifetime but at least you didn't throw your money down the drain and you actually own something

see
I had already replied to that criticism before you wrote your comment. Yes, my post was an oversimplification. Sorry I didn't go into every nuance of property investment in a post I wrote in 30 seconds.

My overall point stands. With rent you build no net worth, owning property you build net worth and much of the money you pay every month is actually going back into your pocket. The fact I oversimplified it is irrelevant. It's not my job to cover every tiny detail and expense of property investment. I was trying to make a simple point using nice even numbers that any retard can understand.

Plus when you buy a house and want to move, rent the house out and get someone else to pay off your house

I have told you so many times, Sup Forums, I am ugly and poor!!!

>To improve the white race we must all be financially savvy and build our net worth to keep our high status in society
We should really be teaching that in schools, the kikes do it and their yildings are always financially aware when they grow up

Can't acquire capital as easily in the country.

Also, I own a home. Have half an acre and low crime. All while making a killing off the economy here.

I also advocate buying a home/land. But you need to be in it for the long haul.

Renting out is an oversimplification. If you rent out you only make a little bit over caring cost. Sure tou could pull what equity you have to buy another house but then you are over leveraged.

Financially it somewhat makes sense for me to rent. I live in Miami and my friend rents me part of his duplex for 10% of my net monthly income. I feel the housing market is bubbled here and I don't want a condo with $800 a month HOA fees. I was very close to purchasing but decided to save money and have cheap rent for the time being.

White women are the best!

depends on area bud. ya if i lived in alabama id buy a house also.

He's right about the fact that you never actually own it because you always have to pay property taxes. It's smarter to "own" land though because if you can get a fixed mortgage rate then it usually ends up way cheaper than renting. You also have the chance to actually make some money on the deal. The real estate industry has been booming here in Colorado ever since we legalized weed. Rent is skyrocketing

As far as a white wife please. I was there when tinder first came out. If you weren't fucking a new girl every week something was wrong. Unfortunately it went mainstream very quickly and all the hot girls got off because they didn't want everyone to know they were massive whores. Nevertheless it was all most all white women on there. I've literally met 2 white women in my life that I wouldn't classify as a slut. Face the jews sold propaganda to our women that if you weren't a massive whore and dressed like a hooker you were supporting the patriarchy and our retarded women ate it up

I do, inshallah.

>50k in a nice neighborhood.
sounds like a scam. or do you live in the middle of nowhere in the appalachians or something?

This is literal faggotry.

pretty much britpol when it hits 2am

I'm not usually one to give a shit about racemixing and am not a racist.

But I started noticing these Dutchmen recently dating Filipinos and what not and I am completely baffled at their lack of foresight

Guy has god-tier aesthetics: tall, white, blond, blue eyes (objectively the most desired traits) and he's going to procreate with this ugly filipina. His sons will be: short, brown, black hear and brown eyed.

Way to fuck over your children, pal.

>20 years from now
>why don't you have a gf
>it's because I'm a ugly brown short midget dad, you wouldn't understand.

Does a 4channer white south American count?

We're going to Eastern Europe in nov. and I'm thinking about purposing to her while there. Should I go for it Sup Forums?

That's a man you faggot

Buying property sometime this year and I'm already engaged. I look forward to raising my white children properly

>Why don't you own your own land and have a white wife?
Have a white wife. Don't own my own land YET.

White men marry flips
white women carry children for blacks/arabs

wow western europe is retarded.

larp? you dumb fag, i'm the real thing i made something with my life something most white Americans have forgotten how to do.

"white" south american

am i banned

wife is bad and land is expensive

>White men marry flips
>white women carry children for blacks/arabs
>wow western europe is retarded.
Go fuck yourself, ahmed.

kek
how to fix (You):
1. any 5x5 program
2. jobs are anywhere you are a high expectations fag
3. see 2.
4. see 2.

literally what's the fucking problem with you first worlders?

because im a repulsive mestizo

>White men marry flips

It's not common. It's probably some random autist that cannot attract a normal woman.

>white women carry children for blacks/arabs

Did you miss the part where I said: white, tall, blond, blue eyed are the most desired traits? You would have to be fucking godtier (6'5 MD with a Merc and a six pack) if you're nonwhite and want to get a white gf. Most blacks/arabs are too short, too ugly, too stupid and too hairy.

Like serious, you have no clue if you think you can come here as an arab and get yourself a white women. Good luck with that.

check those digits nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A

why do that when i can rent an apartment and spend all my money on weed booze and hookers?

>implying white women will have a choice

and it is common for whites to marry flips, especially in Canada/USA. I imagine its happening in western Europe quite often now too, especially once all the sand niggers and niggers take over and white men are left without women.

Because our womem are on disco bar's dacing with the invaders

I literally do both of those things. Ask me anything

She's the Grand daughter of the CEO of General motors S.A.

I assure you, she's not a darkie

Upset Achmed took your womyn burger?

I own land, but white women don't care about that anymore. They care about designer clothes, designer cars, etc.

Surely they'll value a big house in/near the city but that's a waste of money when compared to actual land and location. I could blow my entire income and rack up debt on these things, but I'm not a stupid consumer. So, they have no interest in me. I'd rather enjoy the comforts of life, pursue intellectual interests, and save my money so I'm not always stressed out and trapped in my job. Women don't want or appreciate that in men these days (maybe they never did).

I'd like to have kids too but if I don't value or pursue the things that modern women desire, soI guess I'm another evolutionary dead end.

because i prefer to live in a dirty apartment with my friends, using drugs and having sex with people whose names I don't know.

As someone with a dutch dad and filipino mother:

Can comfirm, am ugly af.

post pic u mutt

Need Hi res pls

I'm in college for my parents. Double majoring in Agriculture Production and Business. Dating a German-Norwegian girl from the Dakotas. I myself am Scottish (dad moved here and married my 2nd generation Scottish mother).

you need to marry an ugly white women, and eastern Euro white or a light skin hispanic woman... they seen to still value men and familly

>wife
Faggot

I'm only 4 years old

>you paid only interest
>you pay closing costs and fees
>you wasted your first-time homebuyer low interest rate
Actually user you get nothing in that scenario

>Why don't you own land
I own a lot
>Why don't you have a white wive
I have

Own 12 acres. Married to blonde blue eyed German/English Georgia Girl.

> owns private property
> ancom
Pick one you fucking faggot. You people need to be gassed with the rest of jew York.

that's not what the muslims think

Imagine if they thought the same during the ice age, during the plague? we have overcome millenia of hardship and in the easiest times in history, the eternal german says, no more white kids, its too hard.

IDK. Nothing seems to work and more than mere survival is impossible unless you are born into ideal conditions. I am 22 and living at home with 2 jobs and some credit card debt. I am in the process of straightening out my life and starting a STEM degree next year. Hoping to be on a firm upward trajectory by 24.