Not having children

Does anyone feel like just not having kids. It feels to me like having kids is stressful, a waste of time, money, etc. it feels like with divorce tates being the way they are having a kid is not a smart idea. Also I suffer from depression and feel like having kids would create the possibility of another depressed inidividual. Also Inflation is a a massive problem. Anyone feel this way? Im not trying to be a Jew im an Indian Pajeet streetshitter poo in loo living in New York.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_South_African
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kids are an individual liability, but a societal boon. Unless your genes suck. In that case they're even more of an individual liability, and a societal liability too.

Stop caring so much about comfort.
I swear it's always the same arguments.

>a waste of time, money

How is it a waste of fucking time if you are basically sacrificing yourself to create a better version of yourself. Which will cherish your memories and tell stories about you to the future generations.
Not only, that you can create a being which can impact world in ways you couldn't even imagine.

You seem like a whiny bitch, stop seeking comfort too much and think how you can contribute to society, not take from it. Maybe you'll become less depressed then.

I had a vasectomy when I was 29
>Oldfag reporting

I just never wanted kids, I know I'd be a bad father because and I never had any desire to be one either. Plus I didn't want to get stuck with some cunt because I knocked her up.

And b4 you faggots tell me I was rused by the merchant: I have nephews and cousins. My "line" will not end. Besides, I'm a pot smoking degenerate weeaboo faggot albino nigger. I dont need to be having kids. I'm practicing eugenics on a personal level

you're welcome

>Im not trying to be a Jew im an Indian Pajeet streetshitter poo in loo living in New York.
what the fuck is the difference?

you are being a Jew.

The waste of money argument is my favorite. As if there is any point to amassing wealth other than using it to advantage your offspring.

Theres something soulless about being 35+ with no kids. How do you imagine spending your middle age and retirement years, anons?

Yeah, that's the whole point.
He sounds like his perspective ends at the length of his nose.

White geonocide.

Idiot liberals believing the "overpopulation" lie.

Doing the same shit I do right now. Working, being with my soon to be wife, traveling the Western United States and going to all the National parks with big mountains, hunting, fishing, collecting and using funs, shitposting, and most of all playing Steam games on my $3,000 PC and 4k monitor. I can do all of that for the next 55 to 65 years of life.

>creating a soul out of nothing to further your legacy
>not selfish

Pick one

Yes, good goys, uh, "guys" should avoid having kids. Who needs them when you can just import skilled workers from third world countries?

You are spoiled by todays society... You suffer from depression because you are stuck in a rat-race that is casted upon western society.. Having an offspring with caring, devouted wife is one of the greatest achievements you can get. It will give a meaning to your life.

stop thinking money, time, carreer, new electronics, social sites, and all the other bullshits

I personally know a man who has a wife and 9 children. They have chosen to live without conventional electronics (only father has a mobile phone) in a countryside.. You will NEVER see more happy people I swear.
It is a little bit extreme of course but I hope you get what I am trying to say..

When they're old, they will be lonely and miserable.

Notice how they have a white couple lying on the beach enjoying their child-free life.

No black people are encouraged not to have kids,

No hispanics are encouraged not to have kids,

Asians had to FORCE other asians to stop having kids,

Yet somehow whites find it "bothersome" to have kids.

No, having kids is good and will benefit your life in a lot of ways you don't even realize. If you're white, marry someone who is white and have lots of kids, you're a fool if you don't.

Why bother to pass on my garbage genetics? There's plenty of dumbass people, my contribution is unnecessary.

I'm completely content with being alone, and when the time comes, I'm blowing my head off when I can't take care of myself anymore, too.

Just fucking have kids if you want to and you're capable of supporting them. That's all there is to it.

falling for jew trap....no thanks user

My gf had cervical cancer at the age of 20 and probably couldnt carry a child. We don't give a fuck. DINK life is comfortable.

If having kids is selfish then why not adopt one of those white kids in South Africa

>pro tip you won't because you use muh selfish whenever white couples have children

What no one thinks about when they decide to not have children is this:

If you're very lucky and live to be very old you will outlive most people in your generation. Cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers and sisters all dead before you.

You can only rely on the younger generation to make sure in the retirement home you ended up in they are changing your diaper more than once every 3 days.

Yes, even if you have your own children they might not give a shit about you. That's why you have to have 5 or more. Better the odds someone will care about you when you're old and alone.

Not having Indians is good.

>Dont have your own kids goyim, Adopt these beautiful nigger babies from africa!
I would have 5 of my own kids before I would ever consider adopting someone else's genetic refuse.

Exactly, although I was mentioning the Afrikaners which are whites living in Southern Africa.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_South_African

I dont care, I will never adopt unless I know the kid's parents and my wife and I are sterile. You're literally playing the offspring genetic lottery when you adopt. You might end up with a healthy kid gifted with athletic ability and brains or you could end up with a fat ugly child with a genetic propensity for drug use and violence.

All these family white knights, how many of you exactly do have a family? Ya all single frog posters, nothing more.

>you are basically sacrificing yourself to create a better version of yourself.

What? Your children are not your extension, they're gonna be their own person, and that's totally fine. If your idea is to make your son behave like your own clone, then you're going to be a really bad dad.

>Which will cherish your memories and tell stories about you to the future generations.
Nobody will cherish you in less than 2 generations, not even remember your name. You're not Caesar from Rome you dumb, you're the random X guy that will probably be remembered as the "grumpy 'ol racist man" by spoiled brats.......if you'll ever have children, that is.

Having kids is a 50/50. It's good to have families, seeing life going on and not dying alone, but let's face it, some people just ain't meant to be parents, look at modern american society and tell me all people should have kids.

Having children is the sole reason for your existence so not having kids means you have no point to live

Some single men are much more useful to society than your average joe having 5 children living thanks to welfare & debt cards.

Having children should be an accomplishment. As though you're as prepared as you can be to bear the burden well. From your post, you're not strong enough to handle it. Get stronger and re-evaluate.

>caring, devouted wife
this is where you lost me

>You're literally playing the offspring genetic lottery when you adopt.
wow, its good to know that you have a complete map of your genetic layout. even better is that you, a sterile childfree Sup Forums poster, are certain that your genes would be beneficial to a child.

Each and every persons genes goes back well before society's existed so idgaf of how bad the world may be as long as my genes are carried on.

if you want to be a cuck and not have kids by all means go ahead

It's really hard to discuss this fairly on Sup Forums because everyone even considering NOT having kids is dismissed as a shill spreading white genocide memes when it might be in all likelihood a concerned and considerate person who is weighing the issue, its pros and cons, before taking any major steps about it. It's a very serious thing to have kids and yet it's something that the overwhelming masses "just do" because "that's what people do" or even less than that, simply a consequence of unprotected sex ie "oops". They then have to live with the consequences and, naturally, surround themselves in a bubble of pro-kids thoughts to avoid any cognitive dissonance over how their lives turned out.

IMO one should question the biological imperative and the cultural conditioning towards having children. The reasons people give for and against having children are almost always totally selfish.

for having kids
>who else will look after me when i'm old?
>i want my likeness to continue
>to honor me, my parents, my genetic heritage
>to complete my life, to make my life more fulfilling
>so i'm not lonely as i get older

against having kids
>i don't want to spend all that time and money on them, but on myself
>i won't be a good parent, i'll be better off not being a parent at all
>i want to enjoy my life, not suffer so my kid can enjoy

etc. I think it all really boils down to a rather profound spiritual-philosophical question of whether life is worth living in the first place? and is it right to create a being who does not necessarily need to exist? is it a good thing to create new life? is avoiding it and avoiding the inherent suffering a living being experiences an act of compassion itself? or is not having kids a nihilistic evil action that goes against the nature of life to thrive, survive, and reproduce? if mankind went totally extinct, would that be a problem? why exactly are we continuing, in our individual lives and as a whole species? is there an end goal?

Hello, shill.

If we don't have white kids we'll have to figure out a way to lower the shitskin population or we'll be overwhelmed.

Having children is only objective purpose in life. "A waste of time and money" would mean that there is a superior purpose for your resources.

>Having children is only objective purpose in life

ok so let's get this model of life straight:
>your parents had sex
>your mom got pregnant
>you develop in the womb
>you are born
>you go through childhood
>you reach adulthood
>usually by age 30 when you just start feeling like you've got a hold of life and toughened up enough to actually live, you fuck a grill, she gets pregnant
>your child is born
>he repeats same steps

is that all life is? reaching 30 and then resigning yourself to support, provide for, and raise another person so they can hit the wall of 30 and repeat it all? is anyone going to live for themselves, or just live to keep the process going?

everyone works to benefit society and support themselves, in the meantime their lives are little but working to benefit others, who are working to benefit others, who are working to benefit others... who is receiving this benefit? a parent works to support their child, who grows up to work to support his own child, and on and on.

the phrase "vicious circle" is coming to mind, but i don't expect oopsies parents ITT to dwell on it long

does anyone else feel something close to horror in imagining their own son or daughter facing life? personally i feel like my whole existence has largely been a deep doubt and questioning of things, and the thought of my own son or daughter having the same disposition and inquiring mind honestly frightens me. i just don't think i could look at them, knowing i made the decision to create them, if they could not overcome the seemingly endless issues life throws at us, not only on the mundane plane but philosophical and spiritual. I feel bad for my parents sometimes, since they just went with "what people do", and yet I swam against the stream of common thought and have arrived at this point of indecision regarding having kids myself.

So you want to be a disgusting Hedonist who looks like shit?

Same thread, same image

the jew trap is not having kids burger, how new are you

I don't care if you think I'm a shill, there is something incredibly fucked up about a world where people legitimately spend more time considering the pros and cons of food than having kids.

"it's just what people do"
"accidents happen"
"oops"

such are the thoughts, words, reasons of fools. who else fucking THINKS in their life? i do

That is a Sup Forumsack shitposting, leaf.

>1 post by this id

>i'm scared of responsibility
clearly you are not cut out for it
do us all a favor and don't have kids thanks.

>nieces and nephews

I found the beta runt of the family

Under rated. Tradcons can't in2contemplation, that's why they're tradcucks.

When I can completely support myself 100% on my own, then MAYBE I'll go out and find a wife. But otherwise no. I don't date or go out or anything because I don't make enough money to do so. When I get a better job, or even if, then I might consider it. But there's absolutely no reason to bring a child into this world unless your completely ready and feel up to it.

One look at my brother's family (who is very well off, has a good job and everything) justifies to me that no kids is the way to go for now.

I am male,38, and don't have children because i hate sex.

>I had a vasectomy
>i'm a pot smoking degenerate weeaboo faggot albino nigger.
you did the right thing
when you're gone nobody will give a shit, and that's the way it should be.

Actually, most parents who care to speak out seem to be happy to have kids. The "kids ruin your life" is a toxic meme.

I agree. I never had the desire to have kids, that could change in the future though when/if I find a wife.

>I never had the desire to have kids, that could change
please dont
just what the world needs it more autistic kids cause a 40 year old changed their mind and decided they now want kids.
you'll just end up hating yourself even more

Having kids is cruelty if they have no future

I agree. Let's sterilize everyone, and just die off. This is a failed experiment.

I'm 31 and have a son and another one on the way. I love my son and wish we had children earlier, but yes life has changed significantly in terms of responsibilities.

The fact that so many Millennials are choosing not to have children so they can pursue their lives of leisure and consumerism is a symptom of a deep rot in our society. It's also going to result in a demographic change that is not favorable to white, educated people.

Having kids is great and totally fulfilling. I can't imagine living like a 20-year-old for the rest of my life. Most importantly, it is a biological imperative; if you choose video games and travel over reproduction, you are basically a failure on many levels.

I know that feel

If you think your children are indebted to you, you should fucking kys plz thx

Winning a pancake stacking world record should be an accomplishment. As though you're as prepared as you can be to bear the burden well. From your post, you're not strong enough to handle it. Get stronger and re-evaluate.

>I feel bad for my parents sometimes, since they just went with "what people do"
If you weren't a complete fuck-up, you'd be grateful for life and be proud that your parents can look fondly on their son and know he will continue their bloodline and have success and happiness.

Life isn't perfect and shit happens, I don't see why that is an excuse for living vicariously online and rejecting life out of fear. You're just a typical millennial who thinks taking the path of least resistance is honorable.

Yeah, that about sums it up.

If you really were worried about being altruistic, you'd devote yourself to people already suffering instead of creating new ones. Having kids is objectively stupid.