TRUMP IS A GOD DAMN FUCKING MORON

Trump is trying to keep discussion of the travel ban out of Congress.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/317006-rubio-state-asked-not-to-talk-travel-ban-with-congress

I have one question for trump: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SUBVERTING THE FIRST BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING MORON?!?!?!

Sounds like you're the moron that doesn't understand how your government works. The SCOTUS already let it go forward and said they'd hear the case when the reconvene. There is nothing a congressional hearing could do to change that in one way or the other.
Literally a waste of time, much like your shit thread.

Who said anything about a congressional hearing?

The point of going to congress is to get a law passed, not air out dirty laundry.

TRUMP DOESN'T WANT TO PASS A LAW

Trump wants absolute authority to decide travel plans. That's anti-American, anti-Constitutional, and subverts the will of Congress.

Trump is a sore loser. He can't change the rules, now he wants to change the game.

The case I'd going to the SCOTUS where they will determine if it's constitutional or not. No law required.

Maybe because that power is clearly granted to him by our government's laws and it is quite literally not their business?

bump

There is no case, and Trump doesn't want to follow the laws. TRUMP IS A GOD DAMN FUCKING LOSER.

Cruise control for cool-kun, how's things? You seem troubled. Everything is going to be daijobu.

>not my president

Hey, I love you anyway. Feel better my dude.

>Trump wants absolute authority to decide travel plans. That's anti-American, anti-Constitutional, and subverts the will of Congress.

Have you ever considered doing actual research on this before posting about it?
Your post makes it obvious that you don't know what you're talking about at all.
How bad did you drop out of highschool? Freshman or sophomore year? Did you even make it to high school?

Kys

Why did you stop bumping the thread? Lol

Maybe open borders Rubio should shut his fucking mouth so he can keep getting his cocaine.

> bringing up qualifications

attempting to change the subject does change the fact that I ASKED A GOD DAMN FUCKING QUESTION AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A GOD DAMN FUCKING ANSWER.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GOD DAMN LOSER SUBVERTING CONGRESS!?!?!?!

Congress is corrupt and Trump is in the midst of staging a coup in order to gut it.

that's because the boomers are dying and no ones donating to his decrepit ass anymore

muh jimmy carter donation initiative

Why is congress subverting an executive power? There is a separation of powers. President doesn't get to write laws. Congress doesn't have to deal with security. Why would the executive branch be expected to push its responsibilities off onto another department?

>Trump wants absolute authority to decide travel plans. That's anti-American, anti-Constitutional, and subverts the will of Congress.
The supreme court already said it does not subvert the will of congress, because congress gave him the power to make those decisions in the first place.

trump is a god, damn fucking moron

>whitey building homes
>niggers move in
>wreck the homes
>whitey has to do the upkeep
>knock em all down 25 years later to build new ones

Trillions of dollars spent on gibs like this