I fell for the alcohol jew now I have stage 1 liver disease after heavy drinking

I fell for the alcohol jew now I have stage 1 liver disease after heavy drinking

Why is this shit legal again and not pot?

they oughta both be legal

i know weed is degenerate but how the fuck is alcohol not

Too much food will kill you,too. Let's make food illegal

Anything safe and healthy with positive effects will stay illegal. No natural healing only destructive repression for you goyim.

>Why is this shit legal again and not pot?
Because "muh culture". Apparently according to whites, drinking a whole 750ml bottle of liquor in 1 night is "culture".

Have you looked into milk thistle?

What does stage 1 liver disease consist of?

You always had the choice to not drink alcohol. You still have the choice to stop. Don't expect daddy government to ban something just because you make poor choices.

but the term 'nigger quart' exists for a reason, retard.

Stage 1 is reversable if you quit now, breh.

Get some thiamin, folate, and vitamin C, and start eating healthy.

>but the term 'nigger quart' exists for a reason, retard.
Not an argument

as if anything you posted was

Nigga you got a fatty liver. Quit drinking for six weeks and it will go away. Stoned motherfuckers are annoying.

>as if anything you posted was
>>muh snarky reaction image
Also not an argument.

how long were you drinking / what beverage / how much in a typical binge?

>Also not an argument
not an argument

Well the US outlawed alcohol once, how did that go?
Going the other way and legalizing weed is the only solution. It would make Mexico a little less violent also.

>"I'm an idiot!"

And now you'll die for your stupidity. See you in hell

Because most people have impulse control, you fucking child.

Drink like a man, faggot.

I'm not OP but I drank beer and malt liquor from about the time I was 19 to the time I was 30 and was diagnosed with fatty liver. Usually 5-6 days a week, 6-12 beers or two 40oz of old English.
Yeah I was a nigger-tier drinker

Quit drinking for a few months and now I'm fine. I rarely drink now.

Not an argument

>Well the US outlawed alcohol once, how did that go?
Everyone threw a temper tantrum and said "FUCK YOU IM GUNNA DRINK ANYWAY CUZ ITS MUH CULTURE"

nice trips, but why isn't he pot legal anyways? It seems like a lot of issues would be alleviated because of it, but then you get into the reasons why pot is illegal, and that seems like it's a reason to keep this 'war on drugs' alive. I've never smoked pot in my life btw and never will
Not an argument.

Because if pot were legal, you'd be a pothead instead?

kys, degenerate trash.

I guess you already did.

everything is unhealthy if consumed in great quantities, even water can kill you

No one ITT has the right to call another a degenerate when everyone here spends 90% of their time shit posting on an anime image board.

weed is more addictive than alcohol tho

former weed faggot here -
needed to smoke everyday, as soon as i woke up. everyone does this
all your friends all smoke weed, none of them are normal, and they all spend all their money on it, slowly selling away all the shit they had before they were hooked on the reefer jew

its a serious drug, and is extremely addictive, but since everyone pretends pot is ok, then it must be ok

also, never seen anyone born after 1980 with an alcohol problem
out of 100 people i know from highschool, none of them are alcoholics and many of them are literal 100% stoned all day, weed faggots

really glad i straightened my shit and pulled out of that dumb ass fools court.
weed gives you the same exact feeling each time you smoke it, yet all these idiots keep smoking like this feeling is something fresh and new all the time.
which is very dumb

yawn. you're just someone who has no self control. get over it, fagggot

You literally have to be sitting there guzzling water by the litre for water to kill you.

>not knowing when to stop
Fucking pleb

People are too used to alcohol and it's basically impossible to remove it as this point as shown by prohibition in the US.
Drugs are still fairly rare in most parts of the world and even though some, like the weed, are arguably less damaging than alcohol it's not a valid reason to introduce them.
Prevention is easier than removing something that's already present in society.

Half as long; twice as bright.

Why are you upset about it? Cater to the reality, don't fight against it.

They invented speakeasies and cocktails, a way to enjoy moonshine by adding a bunch of other flavors. We also got the Kennedys.

>guns donĀ“t kill people, people kill people
>alcohol kills people

Sup Forums logic

when they all FINALLY figure out what long term heavy pot use does. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can kill yourself by eating too much salt as well, why isn't salt illegal!?

You can kill yourself by eating too much cyanoacrylate as well, why isn't cyanoacrylate illegal!?

because dirty hippies smoked pot. Making hippies illegal was too complicated, so they made pot illegal instead.
Anyways there's lot of stuff that will destroy your health besides alcohol. It's your own fault for being a retard, not the government's business.

>implying this thread isn't full of Sup Forumsacks telling OP it's his own problem
>implying Sup Forums is one person
lurk more faggot

> Why aren't all drugs legal?
You have a right to your body, you have a right to do what you want to it.

>Prevention is easier than removing something that's already present in society.
Idk about Poland, but here the cat's already out of the bag. Drugs are everywhere.

are you too dumb not to see how alcohol and other drugs differ from water and salt? Its that theyre highly addictive so you lose self control and consume too much. That doesnt happen with water or salt

How much do you drink?

>cuck pinwheel flag loving shit head
>fucks up his liver because he can't handle his liquor

you mean to tell me that neo-nazis are weak willed, delicate little pussies? SAY IT AIN'T SO. LOL.

Maybe in ancap world but in reality we have to pay for nigger addicts.
Remove public healthcare first then we can talk about legalizing toxins.

Weed is often present during "parties", other stuff is really rare among normal people.
Sure there are druggies hiding somewhere in their shitholes but most people are not exposed. I would like to keep it that way.

>too dumb
any form of addiction is mental faggot

>be me
>30s
>6/10 alcoholic with 5'7 manlet disorder.
>When you're in your 30s that basically means you are completely alone.
>pound through a 66er of whiskey every week just to numb the pain.
We have to go back further though.
>be teenage me.
>meet this grill on IRC and start dating
>she's a little chubby and not in the flattering sort of way that gives her giant bazongas. But she's got a cute enough face. 5.5/10 overall package maybe. Which isn't bad considering I was like a 4/10 brace face nerd (before being a nerd was in vogue) when I was a teenager.
>She didn't like my friends and I didn't like hers but we worked around it.
>eventually broke up with her.
>fast forward to current year.
>decided to look her up on Facebook.
>couldn't believe who I was looking at. Had to actually message her to confirm.
>She somehow grew up into a fucking smoking hot 11/10 megahottie. It wasn't just "good angle" effect either. She had so many pictures from so many different angles and it was undeniable. She was just completely smoking hot now. And married.
But that's not the worst part anons. That's by far not the worst part.
Want to know why I dumped her user? Because I felt that she drank too much.
>MFW
Sure drinking might be problematic at times. But I know now what I lost when I used to be a straight edge dweeb.

Because people like me get quite a lot of value out of a nightcap of good bourbon and good conversation. It relieves stress and quells existential angst and resets my consciousness. Thus this benign shouldn't be criminalized just to protect weak fucking people like you. You're on your own in this world. Sort yourself out or get out.

>Sort yourself out or get out.

That line of reasoning makes sense till you realize that there's a culture that grows up around drugs.... And that culture has large scale societal effects.

The question you should ask before deciding if something should be legal or illegal is not "is it good for him, or good for her inparticular"; It should be "is it good for the longterm interest of society for this to be legal/illegal/

Also this story isn't BS. I'm serious user. Drink all of the alcohol, do drugs, fuck some mediocre bitch with a tall skinny mom and hold on to her because she's going to turn into a hottie when she's 30 something.

Don't feel bad. I have been lowkey hooked on sniffing H for like five years. Lost a girlfriend to it. She got a better looking dude. Now I just sniff H every day, chain smoke joints, and fuck this big titty married liberal woman. I'm 30, I have a shit dead end job, those lonely feels, and more drug dealers than friends.

when you nig abit too nog

you silly wog

I agree that culturally we should get away from benign a drinking culture. However that logic should apply to everything in terms of liberty: we should discourage gayness but not punish/criminalize/harass. Instead we glorify gayness and degeneracy while others would be happy to criminalize it and any number of things. Social pressure goes a long way. Culture is what matters not stupid fucking government, is what I'm saying. My approach to liquor is healthy and it's a positive in my life. I only drink to savor and I quit once I get too buzzed. People need to alter their consciousness and this is one of the more benign ways to do so. However some people cannot handle it and our drinking culture--the "alcohol Jew" thing OP is referring to--is what causes him to abuse it. And another aspect is some people biologically don't handle it well. I and most people do.

>I fell for the alcohol jew
No, BULLSHIT! Jews made up the Holohoax. They have forced race mixing and other degeneracies on white nations. They did NOT, however, make you an alcoholic. Grow up and take responsibility for your own bad choices. "Who can I blame for the fact that I'm a fuckup?" Nobody. Simply stop being a fuckup. You're white: Make a change.

>Implying the chemicals Jews put in the water to make the frogs gay can't also turn people into alcoholics.

Need pics for evaluation.

No he's right. There is an alcohol Jew. It's the bud light, shot shot shot culture. We work our asses off to make Jews wealthy and then blow our gains at the bar and blow out our livers. See my previous posts for a primer on using alcohol as a positive and avoiding the alcohol Jew.

I'd rather you not believe me than be a complete fuckwad and share somebodies pictures to you sperglords without their permission.

You reap what you sow.

You're right, OP.

Time to ban alcohol

how many years and how heavy?

According to you, she already publicly displayed them on facebook. So what's the harm?

I was born in 95 and has suffered from alcoholism for a couple of years.

You are literally mentally retarded if you don't know the difference between having your photos visible on Facebook and having somebody out you and post your photos on Sup Forums.

This.

Leave Facebook owned pictures on Facebook lest Facebook sue for copyright infringement. Or just pose as a business and wait for Facebook to sell you those photos

lol
I'm 7 years older than you and finally got sober last year, I'd nip it in the bud now if I was you pal

I worked with a pathologist
moderate alcohol will remove fat from the liver.
Protein intake prior to drinking will buffer the liver
disease occurs when a person stops eating and drinks their calories

Do it fag

How'd you do it?
Been drinking unhealthy for 10 years now and shit is starting to go downhill (marriage, work, relations with kids and other family..)

>why is weed illegal?

-by law a company can't patent it because it's a naturally occurring substance. There isn't as much money to be made if you can't patent something

-hemp was used in making paint, but years ago Dupont made a new kind of paint that didn't use hemp and they lobbied the government to ban marijuana to kill competition and be the industry leader

The difference is that you're a faggot who couldn't get over an ex and had to resort to alcohol to live your faggot life.

Be a man once in your life and post the goddamn pics.

I stopped drinking heavily in January, and now only occasionally go for a social drink.
Started smoking pot though, but I feel that I have a lot more control with that.

too many jews in your banks, media, and governments will kill you.

So your confirmation bias means it's fact huh? You are retarded.

Probably by not having obligations like marriage, kids, and other family, so that the only drawback to not drinking is boredom. Not sure how you'll do it when you're that deep.

Counting the days sober (and writing them on a calendar) worked for me for awhile. Needed a hobby to go further than a few weeks though.

I see blood when I wipe my ass so I've been cutting back

You're acting like a fetal alcohol half nigger raised by a single mother who doesn't love him.

Did she at least marry a white man? Also, was she an Aryan cutie?

Weed is now legal in mexico

I like the calendar idea - Thanks.
Probably need a hobby too, like working out or go out for long walks. When I just sit around at home with all the chaos it's really hard to resist

>quit weed
>no self control
>and he really thinks all weed faggots dont smoke as soon as they wake up and are then high all day beyond that

delusional

Drink 6+ litre of water under an hour, and people will die, we should have banned that evil spill ages ago smfh.
I mean; IT CORRODES METAL FFS! WE HAVE IRON IN OUR BLOOD, WE'RE RUuUUUuUUUUSTING!!11111!!11

You weren't built for drinking. It's a hard lesson that can only be learned from experience. The liver is one of the most regenerative organs in the body so if you can still stop you should.

I am an on and off again alcoholic but I have rules. No liquor and no blackouts.

Yes, some Natural HealingĀ® practitioners believe that drinking water causes all ailments and that we should actually get all water by inhaling water vapor.*

*This information has not been reviewed or validated by anyone who knows anything about anything.

Pot is so boring though. Alcoholism is awful but at least it's never boring.

hey do you want some good advice? pretty much never take Tylenol, since it causes over 40,000 liver failures a year. it isn't JUST booze, but yea, binge drinking is bad. good luck user. the liver can heal a lot, so don't worry too bad. just get healthy, lose weight, maybe try paleo/keto diet, forgoe alcohol. make sure you don't get diabetes or obesity, as that will increase your fatty liver disease cirrhosis.

Would be nice if all of North America legalized weed and put the money it saved toward ending the cartels...

crohns or colitis? or just from binge drinking? IBS itself doesn't cause bleeding, has to be ulceractions which generally fall in the IBD category but probably can be caused by enough alcohol and intestinal damage. from your ass implies its in the colon or hemmeroids, since that would be red. if its black blood its your stomach which makes more sense as binge drinkers often can get stomach ulcers.

no idea, it's red and it might be hemorrhoids but I really only see it after heavy drinking periods

Too much sarin is lethal, let's make that illegal.

It's not like it'll kill you in moderate amounts.

'Just' inflammation of the liver. It is the wake up call for alcoholics.

Well stage 1 isn't shit. If you just CAN NOT quit, wait until you have the flu. It's gotta happen sometime.
Don't drink while you're sick. You really shouldn't as it's not good for the flu, and won't make you feel better. You won't enjoy the alcohol anyways.
The sickness and fever will be bad enough that you won't really feel the withdrawls. It's just....more feeling sick.
Once you feel better, you're not drinking anymore either. After that, it's just mental.
It also helps to be really sick of the stuff and ready to stop.
This is how I quit. I don't have urges. I have not drank for 2 years. Not a drop. But Colorado has legal weed so that's been a huge help too.
Also if you have urges? V8 Juice really helps. I have no fucking clue why. V8 Juice. Not the fruity shit. The regular V8 Juice.
I can not express how helpful that damn juice is.

You're supposed to have the discipline as a man of he west to not become a fucking alcoholic and just savour the flavour.
Un sophisticated morons.

Yup, when I drink it's just a couple of drinks (two beers, or two shots of whiskey, etc.) and it's not every day. I enjoy it more that way, I'm always legal to drive, and I have at least a couple of days to sleep it off.

>any form of addiction is mental

Eh, not quite. Certain drugs like caffeine and crack actually cause a physiological dependency, usually by causing your body to produce less of vital chemicals, since these can be replaced by the drug in question.

Quitting these cold turkey will literally fuck up your body until your chemical levels return to normal.

Actually sarin wouldn't kill you in 'moderate' amounts. It likely has a positive effect on cognition then.