Cruz saves Trump

He's not even president and is doing more than Trump. He might finally destroy Obamacare. Why didn't you vote for Cruz?

>Republicans are finally getting smart on Obamacare. It took one of the savviest Republican senators -- Ted Cruz of Texas, with an assist from Mike Lee of Utah -- to get the GOP to figure out how to replace Obamacare, reduce premiums, and save money for the government. And all without alienating millions of voters. But he's pulled the Republicans' fannies out of the fire by having flipped a political losing strategy into a big-time winner.

>The Cruz amendment -- which has been inserted into the GOP Senate health plan -- is smart,because it doesn't take anything away from anyone. If you want Obamacare -- you can have it. You can have the coverage for the 10 "essential benefits," you can have the subsidies and the exchanges that were supposed to save $2,500 per family. It's still there for you.
>The Cruz amendment creates what is called a "Consumer Freedom Option." This essentially allows an "off-ramp" from Obamacare for the tens of millions of Americans who don't want it. The "Consumer Freedom Option" allows insurers who offer Obamacare-compliant plans to offer a range of much less costly plans. In other words, it empowers people and families to pick and choose what they want in their own insurance package. Some families want and can afford blanket coverage that insures them for everything from cancer to contraceptives to drug addiction to dental care to the sniffles. If you want to pay for that coverage, go for it.

cnn.com/2017/07/15/opinions/cruz-amendment-smart-policy-moore/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pLjV2
businessinsider.com/mexican-immigration-canada-2017-3
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/341828-new-gop-healthcare-bill-includes-version-of-cruz-amendment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Run them through an archive
archive.is/pLjV2

>Why didn't you vote for Cruz?

Doesn't have the traits to win the general election against Hillary Clinton

But Republicans are wising up to the fact that they need to get more legislation passed

T H E P R O M I S E D R O D E N T

Its pretty obvious to anyone whos not a complete moron or a shill.... Hes a huge faggot.

I used to support Trump, but I am now a #CruzMissile

This is a good thing, but more than Trump? You do realize that mexicans are leaving our country at an alarming rate right?

That's obama era policies on cruise control. Trump barely did anything

you just gotta love the ted cruz redemption arc

DAHNALD

Praise
Shut the fuck up, they've more than doubled shill.

Because Cruz wouldn't have won the populist vote or been able to stand up to libtard dirty tricks.

>no sorces

The numbers will go down because they've stopped coming. Look forward to that shilling, my friend.

Daily reminder the Obama jew expanded the definition of deportations to include things that aren't really deportations

He's Lion Ted now

Because he'd make a shit President.

He's doing great as a Senator.

They're up 300% from Obama's time, retard. Obama didn't do shit and tried to give amnesty to millions. Trump has done plenty.

Cruz is a good guy in the Senate
Dunno what Rand is holding out for that he hopes to add or change that still has a chance of passing with so many cucks around. Trump will sign whatever is put in front of him for healthcare at this point

Wow, you praise Obama's deportation policies AND Ted Cruz' strict Conservativism?
I don't see a disconnect at all. Really made me think.
Here's your .002 shekels

DAHNALD! LET ME HANDLE CNN

>Just because obama isn't Conservative means i can't give him credit for increased deportation

Stop getting all your fucking news from Braitbart. Yes Obama provided some amnesty but he also deported a fuck ton of Mexicans. It's one of the thing the left critized him for.

this

Obama changed the definition of a deportation. It was a catch & release program, there was no guarantee they were ever taken to Mexico.

DAHNALD TAKE THE DELEGATES!
THEY ARE YOURS!

No charisma. He doesn't piss off people the right way. Plus he doesn't work well with the senate. At the time, it seemed like the government would function even worse with him as the leader than Trump. But apparently when the media wages war against your leader, even less gets done thanks to popular opinion and pressure against legislators to stop everything and anything.

So really the moral of the election is that it doesn't matter who gets elected. The real people who run the government are the media.

shhh, you'll break his narrative by speaking specifics. gotta look big picture max 5sec inspection to see the Obama benefits. Any thorough examination into the facts is...
>pic related

He was more needed in congress and has served the American people well. Keep it up Zodiac, you fantastic bastard.

Protip - his administration let in a fuckton of spics too. You know you don't have to defend him on here, right? It's okay to admit he was a colossal political fuckup with a suave personality. Kinda like Bill but without the dotcom bubble.

This. For the most part I've not nothing major against Cruz, and but he would not have won the election or have the potential to turn the country around. However he's a great Senator imo.

Cause I live in Texas, and as smart as Cruz is, he's a fucking child that throws a tantrum on the senate floor when he doesn't get his way.
He's the GOP Obama.
I'd rather take a Neocon that actually works with others than a true conservative that takes his ball and goes home when he doesn't get his way.

As president, I mean. I don't mind Cruz as a senator, but he still has some work to do to get my vote next election. Texas is so filled with conservatives that we can literally swap one out for another.
Also... my captcha was a picture of a highway in Texas... stop creepin on me captcha

>2012
>catch and release and catch again
>not reducing the inflow by 70%

This. Cruz couldn't survive the media hate campaign.
They even had to throw fake rape victims at Trump yet he still won.

shut up faggot

So you suck Mcconel's RINO cock?

How does Mccain's taste?

You piece of shit.

Go ahead OP, there are kikes' boots that need licking.

Neither of them ran for president this term.
Read closer.

I mean Cruz is Vegeta to Trumps Goku.
He is he side kick who makes more sense usually

It's honestly a fucking terrible idea. He doesn't understand that everybody has to pay the same to keep costs down for everyone.

Sure you can get super skinny coverage but for those who need the full ACA sort of plans, prices will absolutely skyrocket.

Who will this hurt the most? Those who voted for Trump. Steel workers that need intensive coverage, coal workers that need intensive coverage, older people that need intensive coverage etc.

Also the deep medicaid cuts are still there.

Can you tell when Obama redefined deportations to "people turned away at the border"?

But they run Congress and are keeping the taxes in Obamacare

They don't stand up for Trump

They don't even stand up for their party

What DO they stand for? Go on, tell me.

So, we force people to buy a product?

What are you talking about?
Reread my post, you've clearly missed what I was saying completely if you're asking me to defend those two senators

Illegal crossings in the first place are down, and the price that smugglers charge has increased. Trump's plan, which is basically just advertising that the law will be enforced, is going to lead to LESS deportations than Obama. That's the point.

>The real people who run the government are the media
Actually it's the CIA

Yeah I did.

>I'd rather take a Neocon that actually works with others

What did you mean by this?

>As president, I mean.

>he would not have
Supporting Trump is one thing, but this is just idiocy

The fact that the election was close, when running against the worst candidate is presidential history, only shows how shit Trump was as a candidate

Yeah basically, but health insurance is already a de-facto tax.

You guys should just take the plunge and go for single-payer. It generally works better and would cost much less in the long run.

On average a Canadian pays $8000 for healthcare every year through taxes, for Americans it's $16000.

>Muh wait times
Yeah wait times are long for some things but our life expectancy is still longer then the US.

I'll ask you again, what do you mean by that?

Which neocons would you work with on what legislation?

>Yeah basically, but health insurance is already a de-facto tax.

Why don't we just tax people for breathing?

Oh wait that's what this tax is.

That's what property taxes, sales taxes, etc. are as well.

I was really warming up to Cruz until his pitch against net neutrality the other day.

He is back to cancer status with me

This. Sadly being ugly and sounding weird, means you lose, especially as a man.

NN is a meme, we need more ISP choices instead

>only shows how shit Hillary was as a candidate

ftfy

...No?

Want to live in the US? You have to pay taxes. If not you go to jail.

He's a Senator. He's doing what he's supposed to be doing. Trump is the Executive Branch. He signs bills into law, he doesn't get them to his desk.

Where we wrong about El Rato? Was he /ourguy/ all along?

>Which neocons would you work with on what legislation?
what are you talking about
I didn't say anything about neocons in congress.

Wow, I mean holy shit. It took this long to get a piece of Republican legislation to not look like dog shit when they control all three branches of government.

Some states have no sales tax.

Some people don't own property and don't pay tax.

Being taxed because you DON'T buy something is the most retarded thing anyone has ever heard, and you are a retarded retard who can't understand that because you're a post-modernist contrarian faggot.

Answer the question.

the average person in the US owns no property
many states in the US have no income tax.
Sales tax is pervasive, but it's also almost always directly voted on by the public, not by representatives. Even then, it specifically applies to purchases you make, and many things (like groceries) are tax free.
It's entirely possible to live almost entirely tax free, especially when you consider deductions on your tax return (you can write off that sales tax by the way)
True, you'll never be truly tax free unless you're so poor that everything is paid for by the government.

Jesus fucking Christ enough with these garbage half-measures. REPEAL IT. GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF HEALTHCARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. LET THE FREE MARKET FIX IT.

JUST USE RON PAUL'S PLAN FROM 2012.

How?
You're basically asking me "when did you stop beating your wife"
you made a presupposition of my position, and asked me to defend YOUR presupposition of my position.
I will defend my position, but not a made up one you came up with to bitch.

I did vote for Cruz, but I honestly don't know if he could have weathered all the media lies that they throw at Trump. I know Trump gives them a little more ammo, but even when Trump is doing nothing that looks bad, they just make shit up (russian hookers pissing on a bed). Cruz's charisma isn't all that good despite him being a good American. At this point, I'd like him to stay in the Senate, or maybe be on the Supreme Court. Regardless, we need more people like him in Washington, and less McConnels and McCains.

>Yeah wait times are long for some things but our life expectancy is still longer then the US.
That has less to do with health care and more to do with lifestyle. We have a large demographic of large people who die in their 40s and 50s

>REPEAL IT. GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF HEALTHCARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. LET THE FREE MARKET FIX IT.
Impossible, there's not enough votes for that.
Repealing means it cannot be done through budget processes like reconciliation, and would require dems to join on the repeal.

>only during Trumps reign do Obongos policies come into effect
is this what liberals actually fucking believe?

Trump has a talent for getting the best out of people. He's even getting the best out of Cruz.

Trump is born to be president. Tall, handsome, wheeler dealer. Cruz is a born insider. Not very likeable, but he knows how to put the legislative bombs where they'll be most effective, he's been described as a brilliant lawyer.

But with some more seasoning, we can think of him for president in 2024.

They are getting for a zerg rush once Canada crashes and burns.

businessinsider.com/mexican-immigration-canada-2017-3

Obama's policies made our government to trick Canada into lifting visas for mexicans before the elections, so now illegals from central america can buy mexican papers from our corrupt officials instead of wasting shekels on coyotes.

Now we can get away with even more bullshit than before while Trump spouts out bullshit to rednecks.

Fuck all that garbage. Fuck it ALL. Just get rid of it. If anyone votes against it investigate them for corruption, lock them up, hold the vote again. Rinse and repeat until it's done.

I'm sick and tired of this pussy shit.

But the Senate can cheat and put a Republican as the acting Senate Parliamentarian for this legislation. Remember how for Obamacare, a Democrat, Jesse Jackson Jr. was sitting as House Parliamentarian? And he did his job, denying all Republican objections including those he should not have denied.

Don't forget how incredibly dirty the Dems played to put O'Care in place. They broke every rule and abused every process. And probably did more behind the scenes we don't know about. Somehow they got to John Roberts, maybe we'll learn how some day.

Yeah under Obama deportations also included people apprehended at the border and sent back. That was never the case before.

that's not a thing.
Seriously, there are a fuckton of senators that will vote No just because it's Dems versus GOP. You can't lock them up for that, and technically locking them up would simply mean they couldn't vote. It doesn't remove them from office.

Its clear Republucicans are trying to paint Cruz as a hero in this, I noticed this several weeks ago. They are probably grooming him for some kind of higher up position in the RNC or actually plan on running him in 2020 (huge mistake)

>tried to give amnesty to millions.
Liberals are now realizing DACA is going to go bye bye too, probably because of the courts too. When it happens I can't wait for the Dreamers to march en masse and get deported in en masse.

he's President in 2024, him or Pence.

I was and will always be a Cruz Missile. Trump did him dirty, but Cruz holds no grudges unlike that warmongerring necon RINO jew sucking cocksucker John "songbird" McCain

I didn't say lock them up for voting no. I said investigate them for corruption, find tons of evidence because they're all corrupt as fuck, throw them in jail, then hold the vote again.

WOW It's amazing there's no more no votes.

There's no time left to pretend these people are honorable or deserve dignity. There's work that MUST be done NOW.

Switching the cloture vote to a simple majority means there IS no cloture, and it would be political suicide for republicans to get rid of cloture on it's 100th anniversary.
Not to mention it would backfire a million times over the moment the dems got control. The republicans would have no defense. No filibuster. No nothing.

>find tons of evidence because they're all corrupt as fuck
from a legal definition, they're really not
Morally corrupt, sure. But politicians are usually adept at staying within the law but abusing the shit out of it. Especially dems.

That's true, but until we get someone to bite the bullet and spend billions of dollars on internet infrastructure that's not going to happen. Even then, NN should be preserved.

>freedom to chose in US is now considered a genius move
When did it go so wrong?

There, there. The bad man is going away now.

This would be the end of the republic. Fuck that and fuck you. Go move to Mother Russia if vote/arrest/repeat is how you think politics should work.

>NN should be preserved.
nn should be preserved
Net Neutrality, the US governmental policy is terrible and needs to die.
You're literally falling for it simply because it has a nice name.
Nothing about it is neutral

This turned up for me:

thehill.com/policy/healthcare/341828-new-gop-healthcare-bill-includes-version-of-cruz-amendment

Maybe the rat doesnt know how to computer?

He's saying they never used "so called affordable care act" but they used it to describe his amendment, illustrating that they have a bias where they claim only the republican plans names lie.

I don't know what you thought he was saying, but there's no way an article about the cruz amendment would disprove his point about Obamacare.

cuz cruz is corrupt and a serial killer

Because while his heart's in the right place, he's much better in the senate than he would be in the White House. Ted's doing his job and he's doing it wonderfully.

Totally agree senpai I love having him as my senator

The Internet would be much better protected by having forced easements, so more ISPs can lay lines, rather than strict government oversight. If every area in America had 4 to 5 ISPs or more no one could really get screwed over. Then the government can provide oversight in the form of ensuring there is no anticompetitive collusion, and not actually worry about regulating the internet.

I feel Cruz is better in a supporting role. He has edge and can strike while Trump steers the ship. He's like an Erwin Rommel

>t. retard who can't read graphs
The slope (aka. the increase in deportations) basically flattened when he won re-election.

There are still millions of them here, so he was clearly choosing to NOT solve the problem.

>If every area in America had 4 to 5 ISPs

Most people already do, at least outside of very rural areas. Not all wired, sure, but there are plenty of alternatives out there if you really want to stick it to the local cable company and tell them to fuck off. Cellular is much more viable now that all of the Big 4 carriers now offer unlimited. That's four competitors alone right there that each cover 99%+ of the US population.

The only bad parts about him were he was soft on immigration and had a large lone from goldman sachs.