If Hillary was president and if her campaign had done what Trump's did the articles of impeachment would've been...

>If Hillary was president and if her campaign had done what Trump's did the articles of impeachment would've been drafted the day of her inauguration

How come people are so hypocritical, Sup Forums?

Do you guys get paid extra to work on weekends, or is it a pay-per-post deal?

Ah yes, I'm forgetting that Hillary went there and breathed fire out of her cunt, killing everyone there.

How come you can't answer a simple question? m8 I've been on Sup Forums for 6 years...

muh hypothetical situation proves you are hypocrites! BTFO

maybe because of all the other weight clinton was already carrying behind her

the real question is will you ever stop being ass pained over it?

Hillary's campaign did what Trump's campaign did not do (dig up real dirt by colluding with foreign governments). So are you saying we can start investigating her? Seems like Mueller's on the case.

whoever upset the deep state would get impeached
Trump is doing what he's told, Clinto would do the same

noone is getting impeached

>If Hillary was president and if her campaign had done what Trump's did the articles of impeachment would've been drafted the day of her inauguration

Well, considering how they wanted to impeach Obama for being black while in office...

Most Trump supporters don't care about things like hypocrisy

And what is it that "Trump's did?" No posting articles, your own words.

I see, and what would the news coverage be like in such an event?

Not as extensive because Hilary wouldn't have made herself a CONSTANT TARGET by CONSTANTLY LYING to the American people and dismissing the NEWS REPORTS that call him on those lies

Why do leftists live in their own heads like this? Are they all mentally ill, incapable of discerning what is real and what isn't? It really seems that this is the case, and I'm not joking.

Hypocrisy is a spook. I want something, I'm going to get it. It's what you tried to do, and what you think doesn't matter.

But she did. She did lie constantly, but there were no news reports.

Just as there are no news reports detailing Trump, because there is no news.

>President Tim Kaine
As a VAfag, I would welcome a chance at a new senator.