Why has Sup Forums turned its back on kek?

I've noticed that Sup Forums has turned its back on kek.
The praise is dead. You guys have let the shills kill our god. What happened? Why have you stopped your praise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Bump

Because reddit ruined our fun with their faggotry. It is the inevitable end to all good memes

old dead meme, silly frogposter

>555

You're right, you know.

>18:20:55
>555

Aaaaah yes

OP didn't even hit digits. You would think that Kek would grant you a nice get for trying to bring him back.

Meme magic is no longer needed, and the eternal Jew used the classic "divide and conquer" move.
That means they don't have to fear an opposed ancient God anymore

Checked. What does kek mean by this?

Why don't people use legacy captcha (serious question)

reject false idols

t. someone that couldn't get more than 10k comment karma so he hates reddit

You have to go back you insufferable cunt.

t. A based black man in a trump hat

why? you realize the majority of posters on Sup Forums also browse reddit

Look at this baffoon. So triggered!! How will he get over the fact that reddit memes are superior?

Careful, friendos

All you had to do was not act like cringey redditors and it would've been fine, but you did. Sargoy of Blackdad certainly helped with his gay Kekistan shit.

t. brainlet with sub 3 digit IQ

Kekistan is Reddit-tier bullshit, but Kek himself is still an important part of Sup Forums.

I NEVER turn my back on Kek! PRAISE KEK!

reddit women>Sup Forums women

Why didn't you deliver digits to the almighty like I have? Seems YOU'RE the one with lack of faith, faggot.

raus

Praise Kek. Shadilay my friends.

upvoted!

Kek is dead in word form. Those who follow the true path praise him in speech. They invoke his name and numbers on witnessing digits in the privacy of their homes. It is better this way, the shills may not touch him nor the left condem. At the posting of the digits, we will remember him.

Praise Ķ̵̧̯̥́È̩͔̪̻̟͘͟K̸̨̥̞͓̦͍͈͎̬̕͝ͅ

nice bait

4d chesses kek recovering after huge Trump win

>1337

HOLY SHIT PRAISE Ķ̵̧̯̥́È̩͔̪̻̟͘͟K̸̨̥̞͓̦͍͈͎̬̕͝ͅ

Newfags ruin everything.

based keke will rise again and pronounce reddit as his zion

>Why has Sup Forums turned its back on kek?

What the fuck did you just say to me?

I am a black man from t_d and think everyone here is just a bigot. We are the alt right, not you, you worthless cowards.

Nigger.

Fucking BASED

reddit attracts intellectually superior memers, Sup Forums attracts edgy 12 year olds. That's why Sup Forums will never reach mainstream success

This

I knew being my first time coming here it would be intolerant. Why do you guys have to be so cruel. We could be neighbors.

Because we're too smart to be amused by the same thing forever. ok?

Kek can't die

No one cares what you think black man. You should know, the alt-right is white nationalism. Put that in your pipe and smoke it for a while.

/thread

And you've already lowered the property value of my house. Out of my neighborhood fucking darkie.

Kek is still with us

trips don't lie

whos bright idea was it to create r donald?
kill that motherfucker that made it because thats what happened to this place?
>inb4 we have to spread our ideology to other places
reddits fanbase is way stronger than Sup Forums and you will bend your knees to them once the fucktards got hang of our stuff

>ruler of darkness
>bringer of day!

Kek is still here and angry