Boogie doesn't deserve access to quality healthcare...

>Boogie doesn't deserve access to quality healthcare. He's made absolutely zero progress is trying to become health and lose the wei-

Oh. Looks like Sup Forums has been BTFO again.

you never hear anything about people who are underweight and can't get fat.

He will die on the operating table. Screenshot this.

eat less; move more

his problem is that he is 'on a diet'. The dude probably thinks once the diet is 'over' he can go back to eating and living the way he did before, all while thinking he won't put all that weight back on.

Fat people need to understand that in order to lose weight and keep it off, dietary changes should be 100% permanent and not some temporary thing that will miraculously and permanently fix everything forever and ever.

SOMEONE HAS TO PAY

He's on this diet because he's about to have gastric bypass surgery.

Has he had the surgery yet?

Probably, doctors recommend people are down to about 350 lbs before going under the knife as mortality is quite high above that, boogie is about 500lbs.

He's on a pre-operation diet for 2 weeks, past that he wont be able to eat much.

Anorexia is a serious eating disorder

everyone has access to healthcare. he'll just need to pay for it himself.

This just reminds me of that silly (of many obviously it's a stupid movie) scene in Battlefield earth when they think the lines on the us map are real and must have faded over time.

Liquid mayonnaise diets don't tend to work

He gunna fail and stay fat forever.

Worthless shitpiles like him can't do what needs to be done.

I'll be waiting for his "My 600 lb Life" episode in 2018 if he doesn't die from being too fat first, which I hope he does.

He will bleed out on the operating table, screen cap this

4 day liquid diet is probably mountain dew

>its mountain lightning francis

I CANT AFFORD MOUNTAIN DEW, REMEMBER THE ECONOMY. O B A M A ! ! !

The book was (somewhat) better.

He can afford his own private health care. In ALL countries and provide social medicine, wealthy people, like Boogie opt out to purchase private insurance.

He should do less crying, more calisthenics, cardio and fasting.

>liquid diet
because skinny people don't eat solid foods, right?

Boogie isn't trying to lose weight. If he was he'd be making realistic changes to his diet and exercising. Instead he's doing a "get thin quick" scheme that's 100% going to fail. I'd have more respect for him if he got his stomach stapled.

yes you do kek. My brother is hypoglycemic and he's 98 pounds at 26, he has to constantly eat sugar or he will die and he has constant medical problems. Just saying, it does happen.

>day 4
just 1996 to go!

Probably in most cases but then again it's Scientology so... yeah that doesn't say much.

He's prepping for gastric bypass surgery

He should just kill himself at this point if he hasn't lost weight.

What day is his surgery/death?

Boogie says himself he eats emotionally. When he physically can't devour a box of twinkies to get his fix he's going to end up killing himself.

I heard men have a lot more complication with this kind of surgery. I would not want to get that, I would rather just you know... control myself and stop being a cunt.

>liquid diet
>legitimate attempt to get healthy
Come the fuck on are you really this stupid

Not soon enough

people like him need to be put down. even if he loses all that weight, he'll become a fat fuck again because he's a worthless faggot with worthless faggot fans

Those arnt digits you fucking nazbol tard

>blended mountain dew and hot pockets
>liquid diet

>I heard men have a lot more complication with this kind of surgery.

Depends how big you are. If you're like 300 pounds the surgery will be fine but if you're like 600 pound boogie your risks skyrocket.

I kind of hope he dies on the table, he doesn't deserve help losing weight if he can't even exercise or eat right on his own. Guy i went to high school with was like 500 pounds and started working out with roommate and is now like 220 without a surgery.

Boogie is a worthless piece of shit, i truly hate people who are that fat and do nothing about it until someone decides to just give them the surgery to shut them up. I think the surgery should be banned and fatties should die if they don't want to exercise and eat healthy.

I was to put a dress on your brother and fuck him.

Death to all death-fats.

If you are an overweight person reading this, please, for the benefit of all of us (and most importantly, YOU), please stop stuffing your face and get the weight off.

Fat affects your everything, including your brain. Fat is evidence that you are unhealthy in every way, including, quite literally, cognitively.

He wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight if you did

kek

>4 days

gz, have £250,000 worth of healthcare paid by other people as a reward!

>mfw nobody posted it yet

>he got too lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn’t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn’t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn’t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to a con a day after he filmed one of his "lol I eat lots of food" clips
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis, and quickly waddled away
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen an hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

Is he rich, how does he keep a woman around him if its going to be like that ?

He makes a decent amount of youtube cash and she's just waiting for him to die at this point. She's isn't that attractive.