Are women a lost cause?

>Meet girl at party
>hit it off well
>works with kids with autism, seems like a really kind girl
>red pilled about (((our rulers)) and the fucked up society we live in, believes in God
>great sex whenever I want, she cooks, clean, does laundry, same tastes
>small body, really nice ass, very feminine, girly, lots of kisses, always asks me if I want anything
>10 years younger ( 20)
>really think I found my unicorn
>her apt walls get fucked by heavy rain
>offer to host her until she finds something else
>she gets sick and into hospital
>search through her stuff at her request to get her clothes etc to hospital
>find one of my fav t-shirts in her stuff
>leave it there to see if accident or intended
>day comes for her to leave
>bags are packed and she's not home
>my shirt nowhere to be found
>also pair of sunglasses missing
>she comes home, says that she's gonna "steal" one of my hoodies
>ask her jokingly what else she's been stealing
>offers to open up her bags
>play it off as a joke
>kiss her goodbye but my stomach is still aching from betrayal.

So is this it Sup Forums the society we leave in, even the nicest girls are thieves/degenerates?
She's gone for a week at her parents and probably wants to live with me again when she returns.
I really thought I found but relationships are based on trust and don't know if I can ignore and just continue this.

I wish I sticked to ons and then sending the whores home than feel betrayed.

If it makes you feel any better if you become a "unit" she will only steal and take advantage of other people.

All women will steal your t-shirts OP. At least now you've learned never to trust them. One on my friend said that his gf was wearing one of his shirt when he got home and that it was the cutest thing ever. Blue pilled faggot just failed a shit test kek. Now she's gonna be stealing all of his clothes. I would have dumped her ass right there REEEEEEE.

don't fuck with gypsies retardescu

Bitch steals my stuff, knock her ass out

Its a T shirt and sunglasses you autistic fuck. You should feal betrayed when she steals your tv or laptop or something. Sperging out over a 10 dollar short is fucking pathetic.

Stealing your clothes is how women mark themselves with your scent.

That's actually a good sign. Don't listen to the autistic nerd virgins.

steal her lingerie user, that'll show her

Dude, first of all its 20$ + 20$ ( sunglasses)

Secondly its not about the money, its the act itself that makes me rage, I don't mind sharing everything with close people but they should just fucking ask not go through my stuff and take it.

But then again you're from niggerland USA so stealing for you is normal therefore I can understand your position

fucking bitches man I mean I really liked this girl would have made a nice qt3.14 gf but I'm really not ok with people stealing from me

Women do this all the time you sperg. My last girlfriend "stole" my plaid shirts especially if it's blue.

This, op don't be a retard. You're actually on the right path you fucking Sperg

>this woman is perfect
>but she took one of my t-shirts
>filthy degenerate whore

As someone else pointed out, she's covering herself with your scent, subconsciously.

Only a fucking romanian would lose their shit over the loss of a t-shirt. Did that one shirt cost you 3 pay cycles?

Pretty much all girls that really like you do this. If a girl I really liked who had been living with me didn't do this I would be worried.

That's all we are to them man. t-shirt dispensers. If you ran out of t-shirts she would dump your ass so fast. And she would have dumped you the instant some Chad with better t-shirts came along.

Op being retarded or me being baited.

This, its a women thing. Don't treat her like another man. She wants to be reminded of you, but she is embarassed to ask for a t shirt since she might look weird to you, Mr. Austitic

>the act itself that makes me rage
Calm the fuck down, and stop taking advice from the fucking kekistani trolls

Kill yourself

Don't fuck up your relationship over stupid shit like this, user

SO MANY BLUE PILLED FAGGOTS ITT REEEEEE
LETTING WOMEN STEAL MEN'S T-SHIRTS WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS
IT'S BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THEY CAN KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
AND NOW THEY JUST FEEL ENTITLED TO IT BECAUSE OF YOU
IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME
>Oh user, I'm cold gimme your jacket.
THERE HAVE MY JACKET. HAVE MY FUCKING T-SHIRT TOO. HAVE MY PANTS. IS THAT ENOUGH YOU FUCKING WHORE?!? I'M KEEPING THE FEDORA THOUGH.

That's enough autism for me. Sage.

If you dont want her send her my way. She can steal my ratty close if she wants

I guess you're right it's stupid now that I think about it it might actually be just a cute gesture but still makes me rage inside bitches do stupid stuff like this

>Romanian saying stealing is normal in america

Seriously though, if you're this upset, maybe there is something else about the girl that you don't like and you're bundling the issues into the t shirt thing.

If you're not, you need to consider the biology here. Women look to men to provide protection. Her grabbing a shirt means she thinks of you as a good provider and a good mate

Shes flirting with you. You seriouly care about a stupid fucking t shirt than a girl?? It doesnt mean shes a theif. She wants to smell you and think about you when she wears it. Dont fuck this up op marry her.

Just sit her down and calmly ask her about it. Don't get into a rage

Jesus Christ, I wish I had a anti semitic Romanian qt with a tight ass

WHY DOESN'T SHE MARRY HIS T-SHIRTS IF SHE LOVES THEM SO MUCH?

Are you serious? I have plenty of disdain for modern women but breaking up over a t-shirt and a pair of sunglasses that she didn't so much steal as borrowed without asking is so autistic that I have to assume this is bait.

>its the act itself that makes me rage
lol what a stupid retard
yeah go dump her because she likes wearing your clothes like most women in every country do

This post right here OP you fucking retard. Stop listening to these virgins

Most of the feminists and degenerates you see are actually trannies. They are luring real women into not being virtuous. Those that take the bait are skanks, and not worth saving. I swear we a living in a Bible story!

You are such a fucking retard that I'm amazed you managed to live to be 30.

She wants to carry something to remind herself of you.
dumb fuck.

underrated post

This faggots just upset he's never had a girl that liked him enough to steel his shirt to smell it while youre apart.
The glasses is a little weird tho

>so autistic that I have to assume this is bait
If this were a man stealing his gf's clothes and wearing them you guys would call him out. But no, when a woman does it it's fine. Because women can do no wrong. So they can just go ahead and cuck men out of their t-shirts.

>girl you like takes your tshirt and sunglasses
>you're offended somehow
Greatly consider suicide, sperglord

The sunglasses is obnoxious, but a t-shirt? You faggot. In her perspective you guys are in a sharing relationship. If you want a submissive go get one, you prick, but if you want a normal and healthy relationship then girls do cutsie things like that. The next time you're fucking her bite her neck and growl then shove the t-shirt in her mouth. It's a cute way to let her know you didn't like that she took it.

Just let her go, you're too fucking dumb.

>girl steals shirt and sunglasses which is quite normal
>Why is my girlfriend a fucking thief!!!! reeeee!
are you fucking acoustic? you are 30 who gives a shit

She's gonna give it back you cuck. If it really bothers him he should just tell her she needs to ask before she borrows anything instead of sperging out.

>kekistsni flag
>reeee
>putting in this much effort to troll people
Bud, stop

Guitars love their shirts

>she can steal my ratty close
Jamal, fuck off

Woman and men are different and should be treated different. FUCK OFF