Spain thread

I almost or never? see anyone on pol talking about Spain.

So how other Europeans see Spain?

Is it true that frogs say that eruope starts in france?

Is Spain better than Poland?

Or other eastern European countries?

I love Spain actually want to immigrate there but I don't know wich career to study.

Anyway Spanish thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Spain_.28711_to_1492.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're a monarchy so they're already 10x better than France.

I have heard the siesta is nice and those dishes they serve after lunch for their third meal are good too.

Also my understanding is unlike other Euro capitals Madrid isn't full of no go zones.

The Spanish Golden Age suffices to prove that Spain is a great country.

Europe is one great nation with all its particularities.

>I love Spain actually want to immigrate there but I don't know wich career to study.

fuck you sudaca we are full.

>So how other Europeans see Spain?
I quite like the Spanish. They're a little swarthy and temperamental but the food is great and the culture is wonderful. Climate makes a change from drab grey rain which is why there are too many English twats on the coasts.

>Is it true that frogs say that eruope starts in france
yes. Why? Because the Arabs fucked the Spanish. Hard. When the Arabs crossed the Pyrennes Charles Martel repelled them from Gaul.

>Spain > Poland
At what?

Spain isn't even a bit capitalist.

We're debt yonkies

Fuck off wannabe mod faggot. The Brian Stelter of Sup Forums

Are you mostly native or do you look white enough to fit into Spanish society? You understand the stark differences between Spanish spoken in Mexico, and Spaniards speaking Spanish...right?

>I love Spain actually want to immigrate there but I don't know wich career to study.
Ok but go to Seville or Cordoba so we don't notice.

blackballed by the west for being Nazis and fascists before and immediately after wwii.

We just like getting drunk.

literally who?

He should go to Almeria, Murcia, Madrid or Catalonia.

More than you, yes I'm white? I pretty much look Spaniard desu.

Anyway why would I need to be white half of your country is black anyway.

Are you a stupid chicano?

>Venezuela
>Capitalism
You're not welcome here because of this post.

>want to immigrate to spain
Reeeeeee

Just came back from Spain. I've never seen such a degenerate youth. 90% of them have tattoos, new male beards and are skinny fat. Get your shit together.

whiter than you ahemed

We mildly dislike the Spanish yet like them at the same time. We don't really care about Spain aside from a it being a good holiday destination.

Maybe there are no threads because the country hasn't been relevant for 300 years.

et tu, Auriense?

>Spain is whi-

today just came back from france and i must say i have never seen such pasive and retarded lookin adults.

No please, it's a hell here. Everyday there are more sandniggers where I live. I am genuinely scared at this point. Send help pls.

yes because your country is a dark wet hole of muzzies and indians

don't know if bait or american retardation

>flag
>american
Just kys

Are they white at least?

hes Portuguese not Spanish

Spaniards have a low average IQ and look like Arabs. Spain has already been monumentally fucked and raped by Muslims, why do it again? Overkill, is it not? Seems like it would be a bit redundant, looking at the average Spaniard.

>eternal anglo

Can't be an Anglo, those women aren't fat and ugly enough.
>tfw not Anglo

Should've let the Carlists rule.

They where retarded (literally), but I agree.

Where you live at bro? Only niggers here in Pamplona are the ones begging in the street

Go post englands

He's 1/8 nigger btw

>see anyone on pol talking about Spain.
That is because most Spaniards can speak english.
Think about it. Spain has 5 times more people than portugal. But How many spain posters do you get compared to portuguese posters?

Tugalogic is the best logic, not even aristotle would play with us.

Any Spaniards here know far your spanish ancestry should go before you can claim spanish citizenship? My mother grandfather immigrated from Asturias. Also is that a "good" part of Spain?

I would love to return and meet a beautiful spaniard

Asturias is the most obese part of Spain so you should feel at home

Asturias is really comfy tho. The only part of spain which isnt a desert and moorish. People are actually whitish up there. Uviedu is a wonderful town.

Catalonia. There's no solution for this place.

You need to be a third generation from the 1942 exile or a direct decendant of a spanish citizen and be 20 or younger.

Yes, Asturias is pretty good. Cantabria is ok too, but less known/relevant.

Also if you want eternal winter and shit weather but full white, go to Galicia or some Basque towns. Gone to Vizcaya once in July using the same clothes I use at my land, and got a damn cold.

Also if you're a Sephardic Jew you're in

that town is gray and depressing, right on the otherside of this bridge.

so many Peruvians or Bolivians or whatever that weird looking brown shitskin race is in Madrid

Was in Sevilla, why are there so many chinks with stores?

Not really. Looks quite quaint.

You can only get Spanish citizenship if you're the son/daughter of a Spaniard (or a Spaniard that is Spanish from being son/daughter of a Spaniard and so on) so you can only get Spanish citizenship if your mother has it.

source: grandson of Spanish immigrants that got fucked by those laws.

Hmm maybe my great grandfather was an exile the timing seems right.. Does that age requirement still apply? I am fucking tired living among nogs and anglos. I feel a bit out of place here.

Holy fuck I am about 10% ((...)), how do you poltards even know?

It says non-European foreigners, includes Africans, Asians, Oceanians and Americans. Pic related is more specific (table though), look at 'America central y caribe', 'America', 'America del norte' and 'America del sur' to know where the most spics are at.

Chinks like Andalusia a lot, I don't know why.

really makes me drink

>10% Sephardic Jew
Don't come here.

This is a closeup.

ARRIBA ESPAÑA CARAJO

i want to return to my homeland :(

You're probably a sudeca or moored spaniard. I am not really ashamed of being a Jew, we really are the master race all memes aside.

Spain is responsible for mestizos aka half of americas problems
How the fuck do you think i feel about them?

You need to get documentation from whoever of your family was exiled by Franco and go to the embassy.
Yeah the age thing is really enforced, if you don't claim your right to citizenship before 20 they assume you are renouncing to it.
I got mine at 19, finally getting my birth certificate in september, it takes a couple of years after you complete all the paper work.

Down with the tyrant King Felipe!

Long live the gays, freedom for referendums for spanish communities, inmigrants welcome, sexual freedom for all, tax the rich into poverty, down with the corrupt PP, podemos to power!

Reminder there's a Spain general Discord (/esp/)
discord
.gg/EQyBDh

Shit weather usually takes a toll on the architecture here. Also, you posted the backstreets of the town.

>if you don't want Jews in your country you're a sudaca or a moor
Your kind are not welcome here
>the invasion of the Moors was welcomed by the Jews of Iberia.
>Both Muslim and Catholic sources tell us that Jews provided valuable aid to the invaders
>Once captured, the defense of Córdoba was left in the hands of Jews, and Granada, Málaga, Seville, and Toledo were left to a mixed army of Jews and Moors. The Chronicle of Lucas de Tuy records that "when the Catholics left Toledo on Sunday before Easter to go to the Church of the Holy Laodicea to listen to the divine sermon, the Jews acted treacherously and informed the Saracens. Then they closed the gates of the city before the Catholics and opened them for the Moors."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_Spain_.28711_to_1492.29

Spain doesn't want your shitskin mestizo ass.

Siesta is a meme, for real. Only in southern Spain is where some people take a siesta, but thats basically because of the high temperatures at midday (the best for your body is to not move)

make Spain republican again desu

are you actually sephardic?
they were good lads

Uff, i pity you, its comfy here in the rural Navarra

hey guys look what comes up when I search for my last name.

clearly indicate that it derives from a place called x, but if this place still exists, (many have disappeared over the centuries), we have been unable to verify the exact location. The register entries as 'de x' clearly indicate not only that the name is locational, but is also of aristocratic origins

WE WUZZ ARISTOCRATS AN SHIEET!!

that place is close to Bilboa? whats to do there?

Can someone recommend me good books on spanish history?

literal no difference between portuguese and spaniards same people slightly different languages

Bilbao you burguer nigger.

Good then fuck off filthy kike, I never see you as my own or equals.

Best city in the north of spain.

Best history ever.
Sad tough.

kys
>a fucking american sephardic jew telling other spaniard anons they are sudacas
the gall

>being a facha asshole
kys

then pretty much most people in the new world would be disqualified since our spanish ancestry would mostly likely come from spanish men

siesta is a meme, temperatures reached 47º today in the south so obviously there is no fucking way you can work during the worst hours of the day so there is a pause to "rest" (read rest as avoiding the sun).

>1 IQ point behind the UK
WEW, Anglo masterrace

de what? you probably will be able to find the coat of arms of your family

>Scotland

what exactly were they supposed to do ?They saw what they moors did to the spanish
.The moors were completely BTFO of spain it would be stupid to get all patriotic and fight back

Spaniards vary wildly from region to region, but my impression is that they talk too much and their women are very easy. They also have shitty work ethic because they're so damn lazy.

Food is great though.

Nigger, the Jews were one of the main reasons for which the moors were able to invade. What were they supposed to do? What about not opening them the gates and helping them? Jews acting treacherously as always.

Go fuck yourself.

why are your nails so white, they look like they are not getting enough oxygen?

get rekt faggits
gib galicia, remove paella

Kikes are shit VIVA ESPANYA VIVA CASTILLA Y LEON!!!!

lolno, it was the visigoths who brought them because of their civil wars